It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - We do NOT apologize

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
The US will not kneel to China or any Nation.

ROLLS EYES

I vote all of us who are not American (or Chinese) display this for every post like the one above. Hopefully, if they see enough of us doing it, they might get the message.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Excellent idea.... but, for the message to get through, this would require some mighty wishful thinking on our part..... no?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Don't appologise - thats fine - everyone will reap what they sow eventually.

So you're telling me two wrongs make a right - or its OK cos someone else has done it too? really? sucks to have your out look on life.

At least (at the very, very least may I add' China doesn't pretent to all about liberty and freedom - it does exactly what it says on the tin...nor do they think they take the moral high ground and decree that they ARE the world police democracy for all - YAY! Whats that?? Oh you mean money for TPTB instead? Thats why the world police didn't intervine in Darfur - cos there wasn't enough money to be made.
edit on 18-11-2010 by OptimusPrimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

ROLLS EYES

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

I hold out a minor hope that something as blatently obvious as ROLLS EYES written in /headline might seep through.

Then again, I'm willing to place money on betting my post will be completely ignored by the people it is targetting. More fool them.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
America land of the free and liberty?
Man that must be the funniest shiz I have read today.

Thanks for the huge laugh.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The apology was a false flag IMO, how ever i give this one a S&F

China

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by Misoir

China kills its citizens? You truly have no eyes sir.

This Dana Priest article is interesting for the way it fleshes out the way the US is working in Yemen (primarily), Pakistan, and Somalia. But note this line, which she kind of buries in there.

As part of the operations, Obama approved a Dec. 24 strike against a compound where a U.S. citizen, Anwar al-Aulaqi, was thought to be meeting with other regional al-Qaeda leaders. Although he was not the focus of the strike and was not killed, he has since been added to a shortlist of U.S. citizens specifically targeted for killing or capture by the JSOC, military officials said. [my emphasis]

That is, somewhere there’s a list of Americans who, the President has determined, can be killed with no due process

You give up your rights as an American when you associate with foreign terrorists. Explain due process to me when terrorists do not have to play by the rules, but we do? I see people constantly bitch and moan on ATS about how bad the US is. Ironically quite a few of those people live here. If you're so unhappy, either move to another country or campaign for office or start a grass roots movement for change (oh wait, you probably already voted for Mr. Change). The rest of the people unhappy with the US are overseas. I will agree with various posters that we aren't perfect and never will be, but on the flip side show me a perfect country that we can model ourselves off of. Hopefully our great nation will learn from its past mistakes and be a catalyst for world economic growth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

ROLLS EYES

For an explanation of this, please see THIS POST

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You can NEVER give up your right's. PERIOD

I find it disheartening to see people pretend to be American patriots yet completely fail to understand what a right is.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypocrites
have YOU forgotten all the bull# perpetrated unto you by the united states? or you one of the patriotic sheeple that ppl here love so much?

Have YOU forgotten all the bull perpetuated unto the world by China and the communists? By radical Islamics? etc? or are you one of the anti-american sheeple that ppl here love so much? backatchya. America is the most generous country on the planet. Pipsqueeks and sock puppets just suck up the anti-american bull that the jealous and failing rest of the world pumps out. Congrats. You are a sheeple.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Has killing for peace worked??? TPTB have been doing it for centuries.....I see no peace and I declare their strategy a huge FAIL.

What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.

Killing for peace DOES NOT WORK. It is an insanity. Those who continue to believe this are the sheeple whose blindness keepes the war machines turning.

TPTB don't want peace, they want war...it serves their greedy, perverted purposes. That's one huge part of the problem. The other part of the problem are those who are foolish enough to believe the LIES of TPTB again and again and again, when they are told by the MSM their government is killing for peace. That's insane.

I mean wake up! Does fire burn? Is water wet? Is Peace about killing?

edit on 18-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ROLLS EYES

For an explanation of this, please see THIS POST
edit on 18/11/2010 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You seem to be saying that US warmongering and oppression is not as bad as China's.....I mean, just think for one moment about what you are saying here......this is the conditioning spewed out by TPTB.....and people end up defending their own contry's particular brand of oppression and killing.

Do you want Peace? Peace happens when killing and oppression stops. Peace and killing and oppression are mutually exclusive. When one exists the other ceases to exist.

IMO anyone who wants Peace should not be defending any kind of killing and oppression. As one, all those who want Peace all over the world should be pressurising their governments into stopping the killing, NOT defending it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by Darkrunner
reply to post by Misoir

Should have taken MacArthur's advice and taken care of them when we had the chance. It's going to be much messier now. And it is only a matter of time, IMO...

And we can always thank a Democrat for firng General MacArthur.

Star and flag! In the 65 years since the end of the Second World War, the United States has been called on by the governments of so many nations for aid in one form or another. We give, give, give, give and give. Our young men and women have made the supreme sacrifice for these foreign governments and their people.

What do we get in return? Our civilians kidnapped, tortured and killed. Images from around the world saying "DIe Yankee Die." Planes being flown into buildings in the center of metropolitan areas. This is the "Thank you America" for the billions of American dollars and thousands upon thousands of American lives. To the Devil with rest of the world (commies and theocratical governments). We owe them nothing and they owe us nothing.

In fact, we may owe them an apology because our liberal thinking government is to blame for their backward mentality they possess today.

edit on 18/11/10 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

No, it's not give, give, give - it's take, take, take, exploit, exploit, exploit, bomb, bomb, bomb. The give, give, give bit is spewed out by the MSM for those whose mind is so numb they have lost the ability to think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

You can NEVER give up your right's. PERIOD

I find it disheartening to see people pretend to be American patriots yet completely fail to understand what a right is.

Ahem, you may not have noticved that you don't have any left - they were abolished by your own government...not the Chinese or anyone else. They're gone. Poof! They were taken away while you sat in front of the TV watching Jack Bauer.

second.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Connman
The US will not kneel to China or any Nation.

ROLLS EYES

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I am no flag-waving zombie, but I love my country dearly.That's not the same as endorsing everything our government does.In fact I'm pretty pissed at our government right now.....
But one thing I don't understand: if America is so horrible, then why are thousands of people trying so desperately to come here every single day?? Doesn't make sense that so many people would want to come live in such an evil place...
And I'd also like to point out: whenever another country needs help militarily, or with food, or with a natural disaster,etc etc who does everyone always come running to? Sweden? Peru? Iceland? Bolivia? No....they come running to America.And guess what? We never, EVER say "no".....

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I acknowledge these faults but I also know that we peacefully solve these problems quickly.

Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan? Yeah, resolved peacefully and quickly. What planet do you live on? Not earth, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I am no flag-waving zombie, but I love my country dearly.That's not the same as endorsing everything our government does.In fact I'm pretty pissed at our government right now.....
But one thing I don't understand: if America is so horrible, then why are thousands of people trying so desperately to come here every single day?? Doesn't make sense that so many people would want to come live in such an evil place...
And I'd also like to point out: whenever another country needs help militarily, or with food, or with a natural disaster,etc etc who does everyone always come running to? Sweden? Peru? Iceland? Bolivia? No....they come running to America.And guess what? We never, EVER say "no".....

I lived in China, and i never had no problems at all. That does not ,mean China is perfect. And as for disasters. You will find that most countries are will to pay money, give them food etc, not just america. But not all countries can put the same amount of money in, for obvious reasons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join