It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
reply to post by astrogolf

Hmmm.... i found this...

Bank of America's history dates to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco to cater to immigrants who were denied service from other banks.

When the 1906 San Francisco earthquake struck, Giannini was able to get all deposits out of the bank building and away from the fires. Because San Francisco's banks were in smoldering ruins and unable to open their vaults, Giannini was able to use the rescued funds to start lending within a few days of the disaster. From a makeshift desk of a few planks over two barrels, he loaned money to anyone who was willing to rebuild.

In 1929, Bank of Italy was renamed and is now known as Bank of America.[33]

wiki

Is this what your are talking about? The EQ as in earthquake. Hmm.. Maybe these murals are just about the chaos and rebuilding process of the 1906 earthquake and how Bank of America helped with the reconstruction? If so, I still dont understand how the first one fits in.

Your reply could be close. I thought 'EQ' stood for earthquake. In the first mural, the young boy is standing on what appears to be a swastika and this represents the German interdisciplinary system, which is actually the very structure of our educational system and family model. The word 'Discipline' sums this up. A system, which 'blocks' the creative side(right side) of young children. This is the reason, I believe, for the orange block, square covering half the boy's face. The bankers and Rockefellers are discussing what is best for this young boy...obviously.

I don't see what Masonics have to do with these murals. I see the chaos above the intermixing of all the people and a net, which could divide. I see a young boy with his nose stuck in a book oblivious to what is going on around him and the earth experienceing fires.

The fragmented ladder and the woman, to me, represents the suppression of the feminine, creative side and also spiritual growth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What a great find, thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by globuser777
Guys, this is just Art.
Artists most of the time don't work on a concept. The work develops during the process. The symbols used in these murals are common to people (crosses,checkers,pyramids,old-young,tormented-liberated,..). An artist in freemode just goes by with associations to other things. Many of you would draw works like these if you'd try to doodle on a 2x1 metre canvas.

No. Benjamin Long is a visionary artist the same as the visionary artist that painted the Denver Murals, which shows a history of war, genocide and extinction. Those murals show that the children can turn it around in love and rejoicing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The cube in masonery is like the checkboard. A way to pass from one dimension to an another. You can refer the video of BEP Meet Me Halfway... Pyramid, checkboard, a cube... I don't know what to think about 2012 but if you look all the prophecy, the planet alignment and the mother earth change in the past year... The Mason believe in astrology, it's really important in their "religion". Nothing will happen by itself in 2012 but Iam scare that some people will probably do...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There's a video showing the making of the fresco if anyone is interested.

www.storytellersmediagroup.com...

But a note about artists: artists often incorporate symbolism, subtle and overt. He clearly did so in this work, and in others of his works. But it's not some secret message for a grand conspiracy, just an effort to create a mood, to envoke and enable those who look at it, to think, which is what good art should do.

We've been too often fed a diet of pop culture and sugar, where our expectations of art is only to think, 'ooo, pretty..."

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Here's my interpretation:

I believe it's true that the checkerboard pattern points to the Freemasons. Note that the boy is standing on the checkerboard while the other people (from the past and the present) on the left are on a lower level. It might mean that in the view of a Freemason, he's superior to most others. What really stands out to me is the coat... is that a traditional masonic outfit? It reminds me a bit of an old, Soviet-style coat, but I could be wrong.

I'd interpret the people on the left arguing with each other as a conflict between the past and the present -- e.g., the era of religion vs. the era of science, the wisdom of old vs. the knowledge of today's industrial age, older morals and values vs. current morals and values, etc.

The burning bush in the background, to me, is a clear hint to the Old Testament/Bible, where God appeared to Moses as a burning bush; and the guy sitting next to it reading a book is probably reading the Bible. The smoke from the burning bush is going straight to the left, which IMO means that the relevance of the Bible or divine intervention is in the past and has no influence on the present. That would also explain why the man with the Bible and the burning bush are way in the background.

The "blackened sun," to me, is definitely a total eclipse of the sun. But why would the woman be on strings like a puppet and in the air? If this is a prophetic painting, then it could mean that at the time of a total solar eclipse, humans might be strongly affected via solar/gamma rays or some such. She's in a cube of rays, though; that could mean either she's being lifted up from the 3rd dimension to the next, or it could signify the number eight, which for Masons is depicted by a cube. Is it a date? Like, in a year where in the eighth month there's a total solar eclipse? Hm...

What also stands out to me is that there's a red panel coming down from above in front of the boy and covering half of him. I looked it up on the Net and found this:

"Red is the color of fire, and fire was to the Egyptians the symbol of the regeneration and the purification of souls. Hence, in the Masonic system, red is the symbol of regeneration. Thus red is the color assigned to the Royal Arch Degree since that degree teaches the regeneration of life."

Maybe it's a future scenario in which the Freemasons hope to come to power again, or to take over ultimate power?

When you look at the negative spaces instead of the objects, you can alternatively see the sky as the face of a person, with a rather shocked expression, IMO. And the gray "roof" pieces on the left make kind of demonic faces, if you look closely. It looks like a bunch of laughing crows or gargoyles to me.

The people surrounded by flames in the sky could signify some kind of rapture (flames - God, as in the burning bush in the picture before), but I'm not sure about that, because to me they don't really look so happy or holy; the whole scene feels more lascivious and kind of depraved to me. Below them is something like a safety net that you see in circuses for the trapeze acrobats. Kind of stumps me what the symbolism of this may be.

In the center, the guy who's standing against the wall with his arms stretched out looks like he's about to be executed/shot. Interesting that his arms are in the crucifixion position; maybe that's supposed to show he's an innocent.

If this is a prediction, then it seems there'll be total chaos. I see a soldier on the right, then a person with a sign (like a protester), black, white, homeless people, a guy in a biosuit (airborne epidemic coming?), a nun (churches?), etc.

This is the final sequence preceding the FEMA camp era. Here you see the surviving slave population working below to acquire the wealth of the world. The shovel heads are rich gold in color suggesting gold as the resource to secure. Look at the next level of architecture above ground. You see the higher-level (educated/skilled) slaves re-building the “New World” while the Elite sleep restfully above in the hills continuing to oversee all operations. Although the basic architecture is similar to the current architecture of society, the picture is highly suggestive of the “rebuilding era” due to the clear portrayal of clean landscapes and “work” underway. This is the final era they are working towards once most of us have been eliminated and the “New World” is underway being rebuilt. What does “EQ” stand for on the red sign?

I would agree on his interpretation on this one. EQ is usally used for earthquake, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't believe the artist is conveying the superiority of the young boy. He's standing on the leg of a swastika and his fate being decided by the bankers. I don't know, if people realize that the Rockefellers have had a huge influence in what school children study. The red and white represent Germany.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Not quite. Keep digging.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont know how obvious or blatant this art can be. Anyone that dismisses it as a non-threat is not in touch with reality.

We are doomed until we are ready to go to the next level and I am afraid it is already too late. They have us totally petrified with fear regarding laws and punishment

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The black and white checkerboard floor found in all Masonic lodges represents the diversity of creation. But it is also reminiscent of the beauceant, the banner of the Knights Templar, who have so often been associated with Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
does any have any Idea what the "EQ" in the last mural could possibly mean?

not sure if it means the same here or not
but on some bank documents EQ stands
for Equity. Meaning homes. It's right beside
of people doing construction so it fits IMO.

EQ = Equity

home foreclosures, etc......

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Have anybody notice the position of the people arguing in relation with the position of the boy???seems like they ground is lowered and the boys ground is high and separate by time and space.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I find this kind of stuff interesting as well.

Any type of interpretation can be done, but why not just contact the artist and get his rendition fo his own work.

The one thing that puzzles me is the man in teh Bio suit, more specifically his face shield. What is drawn in there? It looks like a living room with a window, but cannot make anything out of it.

Any takers?

Thanks OP

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure those are German flags in the background in the chaotic scene. en.wikipedia.org...

In the last mural, the man is offering a wrench and saying 'Let's fix this".

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Have anybody notice the position of the people arguing in relation with the position of the boy???seems like they ground is lowered and the boys ground is high and separate by time and space.

I'm pretty sure that is the leg of a swastika showing the influence of the German educational, disciplinarian system. There is a reason it's red and white and not black and white.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is my understanding of the first picture :

As you might know the pyramids are directly alligned with the stars. And in this picture you can see that the sun is at about between 12 and 2 oclock pm. North should be directly between the tip of the pyramid and the sun.
The pyramid itself does not even look old. It looks new. And it appears to be somewhere else than in a desert. So it does not signify the ancient pyramids but rather a structure of power. It seems to overshadow a burning tree. Seeing how pyramids signify the power structures around the world, I would assume that the single tree next to it would be the tree of life. It is burning because it is being exploited. I think that the tree of life represents our fragile planet.

I will focus on the orange section of glass that appears on the pyramid itself. If you look at it directly you can see that there is some sort of explosion on the pyramid. I would say that it represents a power struggle within the confines of an elite power structure. And it is directly over the child as well. That could signify that the child that is place in forefront could be the subject of dispute within the pyramid of power. As they have allready suggested in the thread the red and white stripes on the floor he is standing on, represents the group of interest in this mosque. It is massonic in its meaning. The walls are almost of the same color, below . And you might not have noticed this, but the kid is standing 3 quarters on the red tile and 1 quarter on the white tile. My guess is that both colors represent ideaologies within the pyramid of power structure. And the bank itself is representative of the Red Ideology.

Important is the fact that the kid is supported by the ideologies of both to a certain extent, and the politicians and lawmakers and others representing our society’s elite, are questioning the fact that this boy is in fact a leader. The first thing that came to my mind looking at the black person who chooses to turn his back to the kid, was that it is Barack Obama. Then again he does not look that much like him, the red tie and black suit with white dress shirt does seem to further my theory. But then again he could be anyone. But look at how he has disdain for his fellow collegues. He is presumptuous and is behind the man in the trenchcoat. He is aware that the guy in the trenchcoat is trying to do something and totally aproves of it. If I had a guess, the guy in a trenchcoat is probably a banker. The others portrayed below are probably some people in the senate and the justice departement. They are looking surprised and yet not in total agreance with what is being said. But they seem to approove never the less.
All of the players appearing under the checkered floor are all peons of the power structure of the pyramid.

If I had a guess to who the man is in the cube that is directly linked to the black sun (supernova or eclypse) I would say that it is the son of man. The wrobe and how he is postured would seem to indicate the next coming of christ or something of religious meaning.

Now you might have noticed the difference in color between the two, One is wearing black and the other one is wearing white. Both wrong and right pointing in different directions. And the man in white lifting from the ground does not come from the same power structure. He was standing on grass and nature. He is from nature itself. Could signify a path that human kind can follow. Either the one of selfishness that is pointing towards us, or the path from above, chosen by god. And maybe the path that leads to a revolution and evolution in thought.
The stairs that are built right next to the man in the cube, that is a bit of a mistery to me. Seems like it is a way out for those on the checkered board to move up in life if they choose to. It does also seem to be built to go really high and hope to go higher then the sun.

The whole thing does seem to depict a time of chaos, by the burning, the red and aggressive colors, and the tree of life burning.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Keep your eyes open and look for examples like this in your state, they are going to be of major importance when the "event" happens and martial law become active.

These are going to be major hubs for the New World Order - they will become processing centers I am sure.

But to process who - us or them? That's the big question - if you end up here is it because you are going to live, or because you are going to die?

Do you avoid this place at all costs - or doing anything in your power to get to one nearbye

Denver Airport - Bank of America (So now we have two verified)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05

Why can't these just be art? I'm sorry I have a difficult time buying this, but we've heard about "illuminati" signs and "tellls of things to come" via cartoons and murals especially this month (thinking of that 500 thread flag with the cartoon). Why would the illuminati tell us some impending doom via photos at a corporate center that most of us will never seen?

The whole symbology thing in the predicitions forum has just gotten a little out of hand...I bought a pack of cigarettes over at QT the other day for 6.66, does that mean I'm going to turn into the antichrist after I smoke all of them?

Fine example of the unaware observer. Referring to you

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can anyone tell if the slope of the mountain in the third picture is at a 33 degree angle? I think the order of the pictures is backwards. I think this picture (the third) is intended first, the scene before the fema camp. After the fema camp, a 'saviour' is offered to bring in the new world order as seen in the first picture. It makes more sense to me that way anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Excellent thread! In the painting with the stairs I became fixated with trying to count them, expecting them to be 13 for some reason. They weren´t, but perhaps the actual flights of stairs add up to that number? Doesn´t help that it is so surrealistically distorted to actually count...

The second result that google yielded for "13 steps" was a book called Thirteen Steps to Mentalism.
en.wikipedia.org...

I am probably really reaching to see 13 of anything in that painting, but the wikipedia entry above was quite curious. It looks a whole lot like the banking industry at any rate!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join