It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of what importance is Talmud to Judaism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Some folks tell me that Talmud is actually more "important" than the Torah, and others tell me otherwise. Is there anybody here who can sort of dumb it down and explain the significance of these two documents and their use? Are there sects of Jews who place heavier emphasis on one over another, and vice versa? Are there sects that completely ignore the teachings of Talmud and simply follow the Torah? Educate me, as well as other members here who might be interested in this subject!

The reason I am asking, if you must know, is because based on some things I have learned about Talmud it is some of the most racist material ever produced. It probably makes Mein Kampf look like something published by Gandhi and Mother Theresa working in cooperation.
edit on 17-11-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Explanation: S&F!

IT'S A LIE! That is what the Talmud is!... Here is why...

Have All 3 Abrahamic Faiths Conspired to Defraud the Torah? (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

FAQ: Is this really a conspiracy?
OP's response to FAQ: YES because those 2 scriptures are CONSTANTLY IGNORED/BROKEN DELIBERATELY or by OMISSION by THOSE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER! i.e. The authors AND translators of the (non-Torah) OT and NT books, the compilers of the Judaic Oral law and the authors of the Quoran/Koran. This has led to False teachings and the leading astray of YHVH's flock as foretold by YHVH and Moses at Deut 31:16-18 and Deut 31:24-29.

And...

In Closing Personal Disclosure: If you are going to believe in a Book of Laws then one had better uphold the least important of those laws as much as one upholds the most important laws! OR what's the point at all? Hypocrisy? maybe! Conspiracy? Definitely!

Personal Disclosure: It was one of my 1st BTS threads [when BTS existed..its now Off-Topic forums] and I fully went hammer and tongs on it and it was convieniently allowed to drop of the recents page into archival oblivion!
But it is one of my best threads ever and I thank you for reminding me about it and I hope you find the information contained within it as valuable as I do!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Some folks tell me that Talmud is actually more "important" than the Torah, and others tell me otherwise. Is there anybody here who can sort of dumb it down and explain the significance of these two documents and their use? Are there sects of Jews who place heavier emphasis on one over another, and vice versa? Are there sects that completely ignore the teachings of Talmud and simply follow the Torah? Educate me, as well as other members here who might be interested in this subject!

The reason I am asking, if you must know, is because based on some things I have learned about Talmud it is some of the most racist material ever produced. It probably makes Mein Kampf look like something published by Gandhi and Mother Theresa working in cooperation.
edit on 17-11-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

I am glad you asked this question. I am a Sephardic jew that was raised in a traditional home and attended private hebrew school until my post secondary years. I can attest to the fact that the Talmud is a very contoroversial interpretation of the Torah by various scholars throughout the ages. The ultra orthodox jews which represent the vast minority of jews worldwide spend most of their time debating the relative merits of rabbinic law that have absolutely no relevance in today's society. Most jews today are secular or traditional and have no knowledge of or interest in the Talmud.

I wish that certain people on this site would stop quoting excerpts from the Talmud as a means to degrade an entire people. It is akin to stereotyping all muslims as terrorists because of the distorted opinions of the islamic militants based on their twisted interpretation of the Quran...

edit on 17-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Good post thanks.

Yes I've always wonder about Chabad (sp?) and whey they are always in pics with presidents. Aren't they the most supremecist sect of judism? I'd also love to know why this Rabbi got the congressional gold medal.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the Talmud is often purposefully mistranslated in order to make it look like all Jews are Zionists. I have not read the Talmud in English, nor have I seen an original Hebrew Talmud. However, the Gnostic teachings explain the difference between Zionism (Black Lodge) and Judaism (White Lodge).

Anyhow, here is a pithy answer, to the question posed in the title of this thread.

The Three Parts of Kabbalah

1. The Spirit of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, the first part of the doctrine that Moses received was the secret oral tradition that was later written down in The Zohar (ספר הזהר Sepher ha Zohar, The Book of Splendor). In the beginning, this knowledge was only transmitted from lip to ear. But later on, the mysterious Zohar was written, which is called “the Spirit of the doctrine.” Every religion originally had the secret, oral tradition, or Spirit of the teaching.

2. The Soul of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, there is another book that Moses gave, which is called Talmud (תלמוד). The Talmud is “the soul of the doctrine.”

3. The Body of the Doctrine. In the Jewish tradition, the body of the doctrine is the Torah (תורה). In the Christian tradition, it is the Bible. That is why in the Torah or Bible you find many symbols, many stories whose meaning is hard to grasp if you do not know the Spirit and Soul of the doctrine. Without the Spirit and Soul of the doctrine, you then enter into confusion.

The above introduction also explains Daath, which many Zionist Rabbis don't want people to know about:

Introduction to Daath

In Israel, the Jewish people study their mysticism, which is Kabbalah and the Tree of Life. But amongst them it is very rare to find someone who knows about דעת Daath. The Rabbis or teachers always hide it. So I went there and taught them about the mystery of Daath. This was something amazing for them because they had never heard of it. But other ears who knew about Daath were angry with me or with my lecture. Later on after I left Israel, I had an experience in the astral plane of a black magician trying to hypnotize me. He was telling me, “You have to forget the mystery of Daath. Forget the mystery of Daath.” I was listening to this black magician, and I knew that he was referring to all the knowledge I had given related with Kabbalah. And I thought to myself, “How am I going to forget something that I am experiencing? That I am practicing?”

edit on 17-11-2010 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I'm not sure what you mean about evil and asceticism; however, the Gnostic married couple who keeps the Samaya of Chaste Sexual Magic, are ascetic because they renounce the orgasm and fornication, by following the Sixth Commandment of יהוה (Yehowah, Jahovah, or Yod-Chavah; who is NOT to be confused with Yahweh or Javhe).

The Gnostic Initiate also follows The Fourth Way.

Samael Aun Weor also wrote that celibate bachelor(ettes) can attain what is called Elemental Buddha-hood, like Paramahansa Yogananda (see: Tarot and Kabbalah and Beyond Death: The Gnostic Book of the Dead).

However, Samael Aun Weor simply did not recommend this lunar (although not necessarily Klipoth) path, because of this:

"In everyday life we have been able to verify to the point of satiation that those who put aside the question of sex to live the superior life of the heart, considering everything having to do with eroticism as taboo, will sooner or later, suddenly, without warning, experience weariness and despair.

"It is clearly evident that the most deeply submerged egos surface; those that previously seemed dormant and lifeless burst into action, and all the spiritual joy achieved with such difficulty becomes an infernal apprehension.

"That sublime expectation of “resting in the Divine” then seems suddenly dashed and that which shone as endless harmony is turned into an abyss of vain illusions.

"For this reason, those who wish to achieve true liberation must never lull themselves into a false sense of security.

"We must learn how to live dangerously from moment to moment, instant to instant.

"True, direct, transcendental, mystic knowledge will certainly be impossible as long as one has inner conflicts.

"We need to grab the devil by the horns; it is essential that we capture the fiery torch from Typhon Baphomet, the Male Goat of Mendez.

"The esoteric Viparitakarani teaches how, through concentration, the “Yogi slowly raises the semen, in such a way that man and woman can attain Vajroli.”

"The woman is explicitly designated as a “saint” during the carnal act. She must also find herself in the position both to transform the fire of her sexual power and to be able to direct it to superior centers of the body.

"By making the semen ascend in the body, that is to say, by making it flow inward and upward instead of spilling it, by reverting the drops which the ignorant and profane send to the woman’s uterus, we activate the ethereal flame of the semen; we activate the igneous serpent of our magical powers through which we can and must reduce the animal ego to dust."

Single Yogins and Yoginis can Meditate and perform Pranayama to maintain Chastity, until they either meet their Spouse, or attain Elemental Buddha-hood.

In regard to what the Gnostics teach about Judaism versus Zionism, one can read through the two links that are found in the following post...:

The White Lodge and the Aryan Race

...and further investigate it more for oneself.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Cause that my friend is the issue.

He doesnt explain WHAT zionism is, nor does he explain Judaism. He just makes a separation between the two without defining what it is that separates them.

As far as I'm aware, Samael Aun Weor himself never actually used the term "Zionism". The word Zionism as a term, is often utilized by Gnostic Instructors and students to refer to the teachings of Jahveh (who again, is NOT to to be confused with Yod-Havah). Samael Aun Weor stated that Javhe is the chief of the Black Lodge.

Secular Zionism - which actually promotes secular paganism (that is, liberalism - liber = Roman dionysus) is clearly not Jewish. But RELIGIOUS zionism, is the APPLICATION of Judaism, in the political world.

For 1700 years the Jews have been demoralized and degraded by the Romans. The christians, having inherited the mantle of Rome continued the persecution through the ages, and prevented the jews from returning to Zion. Do you know what Zion means? It means the Temple Mount,on mount Moriah, in Jerusalem. That is the point of Judaism. That G-d have a temple on the Temple mount, as described by the prophet Ezekiel, and the Jews return to Israel to serve G-d there.

That is Zionism. Its the realization of Judaism and G-ds command in the Torah for the Jews to live there, and serve G-d there according to the Laws of Moshe; the 613 commandments.

Now this ^^^^ is RELIGIOUS Zionism. This is the only real Zionism.

Even though the Gnostics would certainly not agree with everything you've mentioned here, let's understand that when the word Zion appears in the books of Samael Aun Weor, it is in reference to the Spiritual Zion of Jehovah, Moses, and the Hebrew Prophets of Is-Ra-El and Judah. The Heavenly Sephirothic Zion of Jehovah is not the Klipothic Zion-ism of Javhe.

The elite know very well what the Torah , NaCH, Midrashim and Zohar predict about the end of days. The Talmud says there would be two Moshiachs. The former refers to a process, whereas the latter the material manifestion of Judaisms mission; which is to live in Israel, in peace, with all the nations of the world making peace WITH them. Than the world will be ruled by Torah, and the Law of G-d. Moshiach Ben Yosef - the first messiah, has alread come, somewhat. "Yosef", as you might know, means "he gathered". That is, gathered the Jew from amongst the diaspore, to return and live in the Holy land. This is obviously not a coincidence. The Talmud says that, and today it has partially happened. It wont be complete until the majority of Jews live in Israel (right now its about half). When this is complete, Moshiach ben David will return and ressurect the fallen Moshiach Ben Yosef. David - which means 'beloved' refers to the relationship that the Jews, and indeed all mankind, will have with G-d. It means we will be close to him; as his beloved.

The Spiritual Zion of Iod-Chavah versus the Zion-ism of Jahveh, is referred to here:

"The physical crucifixion of יהושוע-Ben-Pandira was not necessary for the redemption of humanity"

The symbolic Crucifixion of Christ is Universal and has an Esoteric meaning. However, this does NOT mean that Yeshua was supposed to be crucified physically. Yavhe was mocking the Spiritual symbol of the Crucifixion by having Yeshua Ben Pandira crucified physically.

The above link which leads to another link to the Gnostic teachings website, contains an excerpt from Samael Aun Weor's The Major Mysteries, where it is explained that the majority of the Jewish people abandoned Yehovah (Christ) in order to follow Barrabas or Yahveh (apparently Barrabas was the demon Yavhe physically incarnated), because Yeshua is a incarnation of Christ and a Prophet of Yehovah.

So many of the Jews, and the Romans, crucified the Messiah, and followed the demon Jahveh.

Now if Yeshua had not been crucified, it is said that he still would have had to have died a painful death before Resurrecting, in order to pay the rest of the karma from his past lives (Karmasaya and Kamaduro). It is taught that all Masters have to die a painful death before they Resurrect, in order to pay for the last of their Karmasaya and Kamaduro (Christ is always Perfect; however, Christ's Bodhisattva Yeshua Ben Pandira was subject to mistakes before he attained Mastery).

But Yeshua was NOT meant by Jehovah to be crucified. Most conventional Christians believe that Jehovah wanted Yeshua to be crucified; but according to the Gnostics, that is a teaching of Javhe, not Jehovah. In other words, it was not Jehovah who wanted Yeshua physically crucified. It was Yavhe who wanted Yeshua Ben Pandira to get crucified.

If Yeshua Ben Pandira had not been crucified, it is taught that he would have had to have died another way in order to Resurrect; and that the latter type of death and Resurrection would not have caused so many Jews to follow Javhe instead of Jehovah. The crucifixion of Yeshua Ben Pandira by Yahweh, is what is largely responsible for the negative type of Zionism that we find among the Israelis and other followers of Javhe who call themselves Jews.

Although the majority of those who call themselves Jews and/or Zionists, are not consciously working for Jahveh. They ignorantly follow Jahveh thinking that they are following the true teachings of Moses and Yehovah. However, since they follow Yahveh in ignorance, their karma is not necessarily as heavy as the actual negatively awakened, conscious negative-Zionists.

The negatively awakened, conscious negative-Zionists are said to be hidden and unknown.

"This is how the people of the Prophets of Judah crucified their promised Messiah - Christ; this is how their people, the nation of Israel, failed. This is how the people that had been chosen by the Prophets of Judah in order to spread the Christic wisdom upon the entire face of the earth chose the abyss. Now, that nation follows Javhe and totally failed its Prophets, because such a nation betrayed its Master and crucified him. If the Lord had not been crucified, the destiny of the Western world would have been another; we would now have sublime enlightened Rabbis everywhere, preaching the Christic Esotericism.

"Christic Esotericism, the secret Jewish Kabbalah, and the Holy Alchemy united would have completely illuminated and transformed the entire world. Yes, the mysteries of Levi would have shone with the Light of Christ. Gnosis (Daath) would have magnificently shone everywhere. Then, the world would not have fallen into the dead Christianity of Roman Catholicism. Then, we would have been saved from the horrible darkness of the Dark Age (Kali Yuga). Regrettably, the people chosen by the Prophets of Judah failed and the entire humanity sank into the abyss."

- Samael Aun Weor

It is also taught that every time a person fornicates, or has an explosion of hatred (not to be confused with the sternness or non-egotistical wrathfulness of Adepts and Masters), such actions result in the bringing of the 96 laws of Klipoth (Hell) closer to the surface of Malkuth, the latter of which should only be controlled by 48 laws. This is why when you travel to the country or forest, the atmosphere is lighter and more peaceful there, because those areas are not operating under the heavier and more mechanical 96 laws like the big cities are.

So every time we do things to make this planet more polluted and heavy with Klipothic vibrations, we are following Yahveh instead of Yahovah.

So, when Aun Weor criticizes Zionism, and says "zionism is ok" but "judaism is not". What the hell is he talking about? Judaism he sure as hell knows has one desire, and thats to return to the land of Israel, LIVE there, as G-d himself commands.

Do you see how this is a fabricated argument? Hes simply created a reasoning why to oppose Zionism, but not Judaism - and hes done this from a metaphysical perspective. But metaphysically, the purpose of Judaism, and the crystal clear message of the Torah, is that the Jews live in the land of Israel. From the Nile, to the Euphrates. With the Holy Temple built and in use; with all the offerings and liblations mentioned in the Torah.

I don't know all the specifics of the politics and the history of the Hebrews, Israelites, Jews, and the Zionists (and who really does, without having viewed the Akashic Records for themselves?); but as far as I'm aware, no one else besides Samael Aun Weor has come forward to divulge the teachings of Daath or the Great Arcanum (which–after having studied it–we can see that it is obviously veiled in the World's Religions). And until someone else explains the Great Arcanum or Daath with more clarity (which I doubt they can) than Samael Aun Weor, the wisest thing that we can do is to learn the Arcanum and put it into practice until seeing objective results. And I have seen positive results so far. Also, the unveiling of the Great Arcanum itself is not the only reason I study and practice Samael Aun Weor's teachings, as his teachings also clarify a lot about Tantric Buddhism and Kabbalah that was once rather obscure.

Anyhow, I am opposed to the terrorist actions of the Israelis towards the Palestinians, and I am opposed to the idea that there could be only one single particular Religion that can lead to Heaven, while the rest would lead to hell.

Judaism is no more or less true than Hinduism, and Yeshua Christ is not going to send people to hell for not worshiping his personality.

The Science of the One True Religion is found in all authentic Religions. And true Religion is based on Right View, Meditation, and Right Action; not mere belief and fanaticism.

This worries me that you cant see the problem with this Zionism vs. Judaism thing. Cause there is only 1 Judaism, and two Zionisms. The latter religious Zionism is the manifestion on a political level of the destiny of the Jewish people, to live in Israel, and to follow the 613 Mitzvot (commandments) of their Torah. Thr latter zionism is a pgan abberation that could only be created from the minds of pagans; ie, the pagan western elite; their vatican, and the other instutions they control.

Samael Aun Weor and H.P. Blavatsky have both written about the sinister agenda of the Vatican and Jesuits; and have also written about the Black Magic found in various "Pagan" cults (as opposed to the White Magic found in various "Pagan" cults).

Marxism and Jesuitism are overall controlled by Klipothic forces too.

Also, there is a chapter from one of Max Heindel's books quoted here (with a Gnostic Instructor's commentary), which explains the situation of the Jews in relation to the Root Races.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It actually explains a lot. So, I have told, and am now telling you my view of Zionism. And I was opposed to Zionism before I had ever even heard of Samael Aun Weor. Although his writings have clarified some things about it.

I've also already posted about how if any sect–whether it calls itself Zionist or not–does not teach Scientific Chastity, that it is controlled by the Black Lodge to some degree (whether its adherents are aware of the fact or not).

Anyhow, anyone is free to interpret the Hebrew scriptures more literally; and the Gnostics are free to interpret them as being an expression of the Universal Doctrine of Gnosis which is found in all authentic Religions.

And you're correct, I haven't studied Hebrew for as long as you have (although I'm working on studying Hebrew). But really, there's no point in trying to convince you that other Religions are just as valid as Judaism. Besides, I've already shown in another thread here, that the Sumerians, Khemetians, and Tantrics, all taught the Tree of Life teachings before the Hebrews ever even thought of going to Palestine. So how is the Jewish Kabbalah any more or less valid than the said previous culture's Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge teachings?

In short, I simply don't agree with dead letter and materialistic interpretations of scriptures, Jewish or otherwise. Not that scriptures don't have a literal level, because they do. For example, Gnosticism teaches that the Hebrew Prophets did exist physically, but that the events in the scriptures are only loosely based on their lives in order to explain Spiritual Initiatic processes.

And how is replacing the Muslim Dome of the Rock with a physical Jewish Temple "metaphysical"? How is physically removing Palestinian people from Palestine "metaphysical"?

The Gnostics are only concerned with Building the Metaphysical Inner Temple of Solomon.

As for criticisms of Samael Aun Weor:

"Some, when they think about the messenger, imagine him as being an exotic hermit of foregone times, similar to Palemon the stylite, the successor of Antonio the ancient...

"Others assume that he may be like a penitent old man carrying sackcloth of hair upon his flagellated body...

"Others fancy him as a venerable sage striding at all hours through the streets of Mexico while wearing a shining turban and white tunic...

"Others picture me as a saint endlessly living among ignited wax candles and perfumed flowers within an indescribable sanctuary...

"However, the crude reality of the facts is that the messenger of the New Era is an average, common, and ordinary citizen, a nobody whose value is the lowest.

"Unquestionably, for these and many other reasons, it is a triviality of very bad taste to travel from distant lands in order to visit someone who is not worth the trouble... So, go and visit the libraries, the archeological museums, the ruins of Egypt, etc., that is indeed better...

Rumors

"Practically, we have been able to clearly verify that the visitor does not come in order to learn from the messenger, but to observe his private life, thus they find what everyone can see in the house of any neighbor: the chores of the house, the plate at the table, the towel to dry the hands, etc. All of this disturbs the visitors who come in search of wonders and prodigies... Since all of them have their consciousness asleep, they only perceive the monotony of my routine life, the stuff of my living room and the kitchen, the occurrences at my dinner table, etc. So, it is not possible for visitors to find perfections. Perhaps they think that I sleep in a bed made of roses?

"Thus, the outcome of all this is gossip. The visitor becomes defrauded when he does not find prestidigitators or something of the sort in my house; then, he or she becomes a gossip. Thus, this is how those who could tread the Path of the Razor's Edge end by withdrawing from the real path...

Calumny

"I am not more because they praise me, neither am I less because they defame me: I am always what I am. Therefore, the defamation that has been thrown against me does not hurt me. Frankly, I do not care about their criticisms, but unfortunately, when the weak listen to such slander, they withdraw from the path that leads to the final liberation."

- V.M. Samael Aun Weor

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Do you know what Zion means? It means the Temple Mount,on mount Moriah, in Jerusalem. That is the point of Judaism. That G-d have a temple on the Temple mount, as described by the prophet Ezekiel, and the Jews return to Israel to serve G-d there.

I'm not saying that the building of a physical Temple–such as the historical Temple of Solomon–wouldn't be a Spiritual process. As it certainly could be.

Although do we understand correctly, that it is being said that the whole point of Judaism, is for the Jewish people to live on the physical land of Palestine, and for them to have a literal physical Temple on the literal physical Mount Moriah on the literal physical land known as Jerusalem?

edit on 17-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Scientific Chastity in Sanskrit is Vajroli, Urdhvareta, and is related to Ojas. These are described symbolically in the World's Religions, and are related mainly to the Sixth Commandment of Yehovah. The original Kabbalistic teachings of Abraham, Moses, Solomon, etc. symbolically explain how to achieve Scientific Chastity. Symbolically, because during the Ages of Aries and Pisces, these teachings were not taught openly.

Even though a lot has been unveiled during the current Age of Aquarius, we have to remember that everything in Samael Aun Weor's publicly-available books, is for First Chamber students only. The Second and Third Chamber teachings are only for Initiates, Adepts, and Masters. Yet it is also taught that we do not have to attend a physical Gnostic Lumisial (although it helps) in order to enter the Second and Third Chambers, as there is enough taught in the First Chamber teachings for the Gnostic student to be able to begin Transmuting and Astral Projecting.

The Hebrew Prophets themselves had to have known that the earlier Prophets of the Sumerians, Khemetians, Canaanites, etc. were aware of the Tree of Life teachings; because said cultures, as was already mentioned, had been practicing them for hundreds, and even thousands, of years. The Hebrews simply acquired, one way or another, the Sciences that were already perfected by the Prophets of other cultures. And then they adapted the Teachings to the language, time, and place, of the Hebrews (Yes Hebrew is said to be a Divine language; but it is not the only one).

The Tree of Life teachings during the Ages of Aries and Pisces, were for Initiates only. Perhaps the Hebrew masses of those times were taught about Chastity and how to achieve it to some degree; however, one had to go beyond the level of a lay practitioner and enter Initiation, in order to receive the Alchemical Sciences for fully understanding and achieving Scientific Chastity.

As was explained in a previous post, most of the Jewish people during the times of Yeshua Ben Pandira, chose to follow Barrabas-Javhe instead of Yeshua-Jahovah. The Gnostic Jews kept to the Sixth Commandment of Yod-Havah, whereas the followers of Yahveh did not.

Now again, there are many people of the Jewish religion who unconsciously follow Yahweh or Javhe, even though they may try to be chaste, good people who follow Jehovah.

However, the fact is, that the Zionist Kabbalistic Rabbis are not teaching the significance of Daath during this Aquarian Age, even though according to the Gnostics, Jehovah (who is of the White Lodge) has declared that Daath/Alchemy should now be taught openly. Said Zionist Rabbis are following the demon Jahveh, who's mode of operation is fornication (among other things).

"Every religion is born, grows old, and dies. Judaism is no exemption.

"This is verifiable by observing the lives of many Kabbalists in this day and age, who study the Zohar and the Jewish Scriptures, and yet who disobey the Sixth Commandment: "Thou shalt not fornicate." Many justify animal sexuality because Moses said: "Be fruitful and multiply." But this has to do with the multiplication of our spiritual values, which is achieved through seminal retention and sublimation, not the orgasm.

"The antipole of the Christic teachings of Moses is Zionism, which is black magic. The Zionists were, and are a collective of secret societies, that work to disseminate degeneration and to destroy the works of the White Lodge. There exist many groups in this day that call themselves Zionists, but these are not legitimate. The real Zionists work in secrecy and do not commit the mistake of going public, because they would no longer be able to manipulate the public."

Meaning that religious forms are only vehicles, for teaching the Eternal Principles of the Divine who is beyond all religious forms.

There are also many conventional Christians who mean well, but who suppress their sexual energy instead of transmuting it. We cannot judge them, or conventional Jewish people, for trying to be good people who believe in Christ/Yehovah. However, they do not understand that Jahovah Christ does not accept fornication (whether fornication is of suppression or indulgence). Obviously, the teachings of conventional Christianity lack the ability to truly transform its devotees. This can be seen when we observe the lives of the majority of Roman Catholics, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc.

Anyhow, Daath and Sexual Transmutation are supposed to be taught openly in this Aquarian Age. And if any Rabbi or Christian Preacher is intentionally hiding these teachings, it is because they are consciously following Yahweh. If they are ignorant of these teachings, it is because they unconsciously following Yahveh to some degree.

So, the original Esoteric teachings of Jehovah and Moses are of the White Lodge.

The Zionist teachings of Javhe and the Rabbis who–instead of following Yeshua Christ–chose to follow Barrabas, are of the Black Lodge

The Drukpas are of the Black Lodge because they follow the path of Black Tantra.

The Dalai Lama is of the White Lodge because he teaches White Tantra.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have some videos I would like to share which discusses the Talmud.
Talmud for beginners
An introduction to the Talmud
Chabad is a great site for Jewish information on G-d, Judaism and what not.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Another thing to consider, is that the Gnostics teach that if we want to talk to the Lord Jehovah ourselves; we can, by Meditating and Transmuting our Sexual Energy. When we attain the level of being Conscious in the Internal Planes, we can Invoke Jehovah in the name of Christ. Obviously Jehovah Himself, would be able to teach us about the authentic teachings of the Zohar, Talmud, and Torah.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Physical schools and sects are not necessarily so important for Inner development.

Anyone could outwardly be a member of a sect who's members are more or less following the current Chief of the Black Lodge (Javhe) and that is working against Christ (Yehovah) , yet Inwardly themselves be in total Chastity and worshiping Jah-Hovah (Christ).

One could outwardly be a member of a sect who's members are committed to Scientific Chastity and are following Christ (Yod-Chavah), yet Inwardly themselves be a fornicator and follower of Jahveh (Chief of Demons).

Although of course it would be much more difficult for one to develop positively, while one is associating oneself with black magicians on a regular basis.

And of course things would go much better for one to develop positively, if one is associating regularly with those who are working with Christic Forces.

On this basis, any Jew, or Hindu, or Buddhist, or Sikh, or Zoroastrian, or Muslim, etc. (regardless of the sect that they might be a member of in the physical plane) who is not following Yahweh; and who is instead following Yehovah and is working towards Chastity, is entering Initiation into the White Lodge in the Internal Planes.

"At first glance, you cannot see what is happening in the depths of the ocean by the shape of the wave. In the same way, all the rifts and battles of the superficial level merely reflect tremendous battles being waged in the internal worlds, in combination with the ascending or descending paths of the combatants, and the initiatic requirements of each.

"Yet, when one has some experience in these matters, one realizes that this is the way it has always been, and it is the way it will always be, so long as the ego remains with humanity. The fact is that movements and schools are vehicles which change drivers from time to time, and those drivers are on the one hand the Monads who are using their human souls to accomplish missions, and on the other hand the demons who are trying to advance their own causes. What is most interesting is that in the space of a breath a movement can shift from being guided by an Initiate on the ascending scale, to being guided by a demonic intelligence, and none of the members of that group will have a clue about it. Yet they go on arguing about who is the best, who has the most knowledge, etc.

"This happened even with the chief of a worldwide religious order, whose lineage contained back-to-back opposites: at one moment the supreme head was really the great demon Jahve, and yet another leader (just before or just after Jahve) was actually a great Initiate of the White Lodge.
(Do not bother asking me who I am talking about, for I will say no more about it).

"Yet people go on assuming that the movement defines the members and leaders, when it is really the other way around. Just because someone calls himself Gnostic does not make him an angel.

"Besides, most of the "history" of movements (and humanity) is all conjectural anyway. If you were there and a part of it, then I would be willing to consider it. But if you were not, then how can you say with confidence that said history has any truth in it?"

Also, the Divine Mother Kundalini (Shekinah) is not to be underestimated.

Even if She is not yet awakened in our spinal column, She is still always with us and is waiting for us to allow her to help us to awaken Her within our Sushumna canal. She guides us along the Path from beginning to end. It is a grave mistake to forget our Divine Mother. In order to know how to Love, we have to remember our Divine Mother.

Samael Aun Weor always said that anyone who rejects the Divine Feminine, is halfway to atheism.

As for Baalim:

(Hebrew בעלים) Baalim is plural, from Baal "Mister, Sir."

"And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served the Baalim..." - Judges 2:11

"The schools of the Baalim were instituted in the abyss by humanity. These are all the pseudo-spiritual schools that actually exist in the world. All such external schools are from the abyss. If man wants to leave the abyss he must liberate his mind from all these cages. When we penetrate into the internal worlds we find all the students of the schools of Baalim submerged in the profound darkness of black magic. These poor beings are searching outwardly for what they already have inside. All such souls continue to rebel against the commands of the Lord Jehovah, eating the forbidden fruit, of which He said, “you shall not eat.” It is painful to see these souls enslaved by the Baalim. The Baalim are black magicians." - Igneous Rose by Samael Aun Weor

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The only thing I want to address here for right now, is that the Gnostic Path of Initiation is NOT about submitting the mind and/or Consciousness to the inferior aspect of Hod (the inferior emotional-center).

The Gnostic works–by working with the Forces of Binah, Gedulah, and Geburah–to submit Malkuth, Yesod, Hod, Netzach, and Tiphereth, to the Will of Christ (Chokmah) and Our Father Who is in Secret: Kether (Who are directly related to our latent Superior Emotional-Center and Superior Intellectual-Center).

edit on 17-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

top topics

join