It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morals are UGH!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with people claiming to be moral?

Morals are what cowards hide behind. Morals are destroying the world. No one is actually moral, so that means you who claim being moral are actually cowards.

Yuck to cowards who advertize their morals anywhere.

Morals don't apply to me. And I know morals don't apply to you either, liars. Liars are undergoing punishment ever.

Drop your lie, liars. The gig is up!

When the cowards get SHUT, it is cool, aint it?

It you were actually moral, you will stay from the internet since we all know no body with morals belongs on the internet since EVERY turn should offend them. So I and you can't deny that anyone claiming being moral is a cowardly liar USING THEIR LIE IN BEING OFFENDED TO RATHER TRY TO OFFEND THE FREE SPIRITED PEOPLE. You hate free? Ha, think I'd ever get anywhere asking for one coward to come forth and speak bluntly on the angle they use to rather offend the FREE-SPIRITED PEOPLE? LOL! They will rather be punished by a supreme being than tell on their cowardly angles upon earth.

You are not free-spirited if you claim being moral. You are a joke to me, liars. If you will be moral, then have your eyes sugically removed by a doctor so that you should not be offended any further. If being offended s THE WORST THING in how you types pitch it, then such a move should be worth your while since you know you and CAN DAMN WELL HELP YOURSELF stop being OFFENDED by the free-spirited in whatever the free-spirited do or speak.

Nothing more obvious than a liar because if you go see movies with cursive and obscene language in it, THEN YOUR MORAL CLAIM IS MERITLESS. Not one of you who claim being moral SKIPS seeing such movies. Therefore is this topic so RIGHT AND CORRECT, that it should seem to offend, let you cowards fake it when someone GREATER reveals a dead TRUTH about a cowardly spirited type.

You CANT HIDE FROM CURVISE WORDS. So if you are MORAL, then have your ear drums sugically removed by a doctor along with your eyes. And if you claim to be following what words are written in a gospel, then you and I know you are SUPPOSE TO remove those things if they OFFEND YOU. So Jesus in the gospels even backs up what I say to you. AGAIN, it is so obvious just how the liars are punished ALREADY by our Lord of lords. They 24/7 sense grave danger that their souls shall get it worst once this FRONT GROUND called earth is over with. I HAVE NO MORALS BUT AM FREE-SPIRITED AND SPIRITUAL with SOME GOD DAMN SENSE to know EXACTLY what Jesus in the gospel is POINTING OUT concerning you which claim how OFFENDED you are at what your eye and hand and hear can be removed from BY YOUR OWN WILL, so that the FREE-SPRITED CAN LIVE HOW FREE-SPIRITED with what should be no complaints.

Destroy this world the best you can, cowardly liars. This world is just meant to reveal who is a fake and in grave punishment they been SENSING since birth.

Share your PAIN, cowards. Share how OFFENDED you are at what I say.
Least I don't sense grave punishment pending over me. Take your misery the hell on, liars!!! You put you in that, not any one else.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Wow. Not sure what your trying to get at, but a lot of enthusiasm there. What caused you to make this thread?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
being young and having a Hunter S. Thompson avatar does't mean you know everything.

2nd line for ATS reasons

3rd line since OP seems too young to understand ethics.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don't quite agree with you, but I see your point.

Mark Twain said it better...

So from one Coward to the other...

1."It is like your paltry race--always lying, always claiming
virtues which it hasn't got, always denying them to the higher animals,
which alone possess them. No brute ever does a cruel thing--that is the
monopoly of those with the Moral Sense. When a brute inflicts pain he
does it innocently; it is not wrong; for him there is no such thing as
wrong. And he does not inflict pain for the pleasure of inflicting it--
only man does that. Inspired by that mongrel Moral Sense of his! A
sense whose function is to distinguish between right and wrong, with
liberty to choose which of them he will do. Now what advantage can he
get out of that? He is always choosing, and in nine cases out of ten he
prefers the wrong. There shouldn't be any wrong; and without the Moral
Sense there couldn't be any. And yet he is such an unreasoning creature
that he is not able to perceive that the Moral Sense degrades him to the
bottom layer of animated beings and is a shameful possession. Are you
feeling better? Let me show you something."

2."He only said it was the human race, and what the
human race did was of no consequence. And he said he had seen it made;
and it was not made of clay; it was made of mud--part of it was, anyway.
I knew what he meant by that--the Moral Sense. He saw the thought in my
head, and it tickled him and made him laugh. Then he called a bullock
out of a pasture and petted it and talked with it, and said:

"There--he wouldn't drive children mad with hunger and fright and
loneliness, and then burn them for confessing to things invented for them
which had never happened. And neither would he break the hearts of
innocent, poor old women and make them afraid to trust themselves among
their own race; and he would not insult them in their death-agony. For
he is not besmirched with the Moral Sense, but is as the angels are, and
knows no wrong, and never does it."

=Mark Twain from The Mysterious Stranger

You cannot escape how you were made. We are what we are, as are you. The recognition of it in others or even in yourself does not afford you any protection. 'Angels' we can never be.
edit on 17-11-2010 by redhorse because: content

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
also, I was young once too and had a huge axe to grind. i get your "thing", but you should try writing poetry or making music.

and I think you feel some sense of entitlement. wrongfully so

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We were all young once(don't feel unique)..so you get a pass even with all the bait words.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"cursive words"?? "curses and cursing" maybe: but "cursive" is the smooth free flowing handwriting probably not taught anywhere anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Sorry, you haven't developed the higher consciousness to make moral decisions yet. What is a moral decision? A decision you must make to serve the well being of others regardless if you, yourself, will get hurt in the end. Hopefully, when you are older and working in the management position that would allow you to exercise your moral decision making ability. Or when you care about someone so much that you don't mind getting hurt a little while making the other person happy.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Why do I get the impression you don't even know what morals are? Can I please hear your definition of "morals"? Your own definition, not one from a Google search or a book.

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
Morals are destroying the world.

Can you please give some examples of morals destroying the world?

If anything, it is lack of morals that are destroying the world. I can give you a million examples too. For one, it is morally wrong to kill a child. Do you want to live in a world without morals so that everyone can just go around and kill each other?

No one is actually moral, so that means you who claim being moral are actually cowards.

Nobody is 100% moral, but many are maybe 95% moral. Having any morality at all is considered being moral.

Are you calling people who try to act civilized, cowards? Why?

This topic raises a bunch of questions for me, like how on Earth could you write such a senseless topic? I have to agree with others that you most probably haven't developed fully yet to understand what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Agree: O.p,'s "FREE SPIRIT" ends at the tip of anybody elses' nose.

Empathy develops late in some folks; not at all in sociopaths...

Call it what you will(" respect; good manners" etc).You exist in a world full of other people. Lack basic respect may be made painfully aware to you someday.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I hereby CONDEMN message boards. All they do is showcase the cowardly liars which hide under morals.

I hereby CONDEMN the cowardly speakings and operations of any members on any message boards.

I hereby REBUKE the meritless-ness amongst in ALL KINDS OF CLAIMINGS.

All alligence is to the GREATEST FREE-SPIRIT.

Awefully AGED liars. Stuff your meritless questions and answers in your weeps of misery.

I hereby declare that I am all so awesome. FREE-SPIRTED allow FREE-SPIRITED. Cowards aint having that though. But cowards CAN DO nothing about it. Cowards are so awefully AGED.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
what?

I want to laugh at this but I'm not sure how. I think you're not being convincing enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok... your sig, that does it for me. Thank You.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When they say "you're young, you'll understand one day" are they referring to how their spirits have been crushed and their hopes for society pushed aside as they have aged?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I hereby CONDEMN message boards. All they do is showcase the cowardly liars which hide under morals.

I hereby CONDEMN the cowardly speakings and operations of any members on any message boards.

I hereby REBUKE the meritless-ness amongst in ALL KINDS OF CLAIMINGS.

All alligence is to the GREATEST FREE-SPIRIT.

Awefully AGED liars. Stuff your meritless questions and answers in your weeps of misery.

I hereby declare that I am all so awesome. FREE-SPIRTED allow FREE-SPIRITED. Cowards aint having that though. But cowards CAN DO nothing about it. Cowards are so awefully AGED.

Hehehe....I will save my courage on the battlefield, when the sacrifice of my life would mean something. Free spirit? You sure it is not a spirit that dwells in the viod, the abyss of humanity, the forgotten ground of humanity? Even a great prophet would need to come down from the mountain to the share his wisdom.
edit on 17-11-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gehirn
When they say "you're young, you'll understand one day" are they referring to how their spirits have been crushed and their hopes for society pushed aside as they have aged?

Free spirit to do what? Do whatever you want? How you want? It gets old soon as long as you are not doing anything illegal. As soon as you think about others and the world, things aren't so easy anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yuck to cowards who advertize their morals anywhere.

The uk gov and police did everything they could to get me to do something wrong in life, still nothing. Shows you some people know right from wrong, and that is just a minority.

If you people think bullying or police setting up innocent people is great and having no morals is good that is your bag.

But for me i am me, and who cares if i am a coward. The police and uk gov people that tried to destroy me personally are wannabee murderers.

So choice between me and them, and i am thankful of being me. Yeeppeee i am a coward, and i am thankful.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm going to make a prediction, and my predictions are never wrong.

One day you are going to cross someone who is without morals, and claims to be free-spirited, and who goes around cowardly calling everyone he doesn't know cowards. That person is going to take something from you that you value highly, and you are going to be devastated. This high value object could be a loved one, or an expensive object you worked hard for, or something with sentimental value. This thief who is without morals wouldn't have taken this high valued object from you if he had any morals. You will realize that, and then you will see the importance of morals. You will then wish people had more morals.

Good day.
edit on 17-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So, if I killed your family it wouldn't be immoral? Kools.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Everyone has morals of some sort, there is always a line, there are ALWAYS behaviors that people will see as wrong or abhorrent or harmful to society. You can't pretend to NOT be moral, unless of course you're Charles Manson and even then I'm sure he had some sick morality of his own.

Would you commit a murder?

If you answered no than you have a moral, you find the act of murder to be wrong or bad, you are a moral person.

Perhaps you are ranting against Moral ABSOLUTISTS?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join