It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Zechariah Chapters 12-14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Orthodox-Zionist rabbis of the Israel—and the ‘Messianic’-Orthodox settlers who follow them—have repudiated, contradicted and distorted the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Daniel (while the anti-Zionist rabbis of the Neturei Karta are, of course, referred to as “anti-Semites” for their adherence to the ethical teaching, if not the Revelation of the “resurrection”, received by the prophets); while the secular Zionists have created a blood-thirsty idol they call the nation state of the Israel. And both the Orthodox-Zionists and the secular Zionists have demanded blood sacrifices in the worship of this blood-thirsty idol; hence the ‘justification’ for the attacks upon Lebanon and Gaza.

The fundamental question with regards to the Prophecies of Zechariah, then, is whether there is any punishment at all in this world for the violation of both the Laws of God and the laws of men; the requirements of even the Moral Law being largely and contemptuously disregarded as a matter of public policy by the government of the Israel; and the settlements in Judea, Samaria, and East Jerusalem clearly being defined as illegal—but without, however, any ‘untoward’ consequences whatsoever for the Israel—according to both International Law and multiple resolutions of the United Nations Insecurity Council for Muslim nations.

The answer to that question is either “yes” or “no”.

There is no middle ground.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No. This world is largely far removed from the 'laws of God'.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow. Those are two of the longest run on sentences that I have read in a long tome.
So are you saying that the Israelis are making human sacrifices to G_D?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.-Matthew11

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.-Matthew15

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me-John10

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven-John6

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.-John5

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.-Colossians3

The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-Acts11

for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.-Revelation19

new topics

top topics

join