It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Movie Of The Year?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have got you all beat.

This is actually not only the worst movie from 2010 that I have seen, but actually rates amongst one of the worst that I have ever seen....

It should be a crime to make a remake of this "quality"..the original with Gregory Peck was fantastic.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Agreed...the Scary Movie franchise was good for the first two...but then went a bit south....

Best film so far... I got to give it to those guys at Dreamworks and Pixar. I am literally torn between Toy Story 3 and How to Train Your Dragon.

Yep, they created two new classics that will endure for ages to come. True movie magic in those two.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
that moby dick film looked shocking I cant believe they would even bother to make something that bad

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
White whale?

Why's it gotta be a white whale?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
piranha 3d for me, followed closely by Saw 7 and Nightmare on Elm Street

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have got to put the worst as Skyline. I almost have to put Skyline in the same bin as Star ship troopers 2.

Skyline had creativity in the visuals, but half the movie was useless back story, which left no more funding for plot or acting. I will not even go into detail on the non ending of the film.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
avataar biggest let down of a movie ever!!!!!...how can a good kids show be a crappy movie???? doesnt make sense

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I dont think there has been a univserally agreed bad movie here to conclude 2010 with. Does any one know how to make a vote here i think it would be great before the end of 2010

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Late entry here...

I thought that the Moby Dick 2010 was bad, but it is an oscar contender compared to this one.

A mutant strain of giant ferocious piranha escape from the Amazon and eat their way toward Florida.

and NO, it isn't a comedy!!!!

I give you....Mega Piranha

My God!!! There are piranhas as big 747s jumping out of the river and landing on buildings and exploding!!

edit on 12/28/2010 by tribewilder because: seriously, dont waste your time on this...really...I mean it...don't blame me if you watch it...I take no responsibility whatsoever

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think that mega pirhana movie was made to be bad how could some one seriously do that unless they intentionally did it, the way people are trying to replicate grindhouse style films. Thats my guess

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join