It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geraldo ‘much more open minded’ about 9/11 thanks to NYC television ads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Geraldo ‘much more open minded’ about 9/11 thanks to NYC television ads

Geraldo said the new NYC CAN campaign and the serious individuals behind it had made him "much more open minded" about 9/11 activism.

www.rawstory.com...

Those that think the truth movements are not getting anywhere, think again.

Years ago, before 911 happened many of our News Stations used to have investigated reporters who would stop at nothing in getting to the truth behind their News stories.

I remembered Geraldo in the early days of his career; I was impressed with his work. However right after September 11, I watched in disbelief, the rapid changes in how the News organization were presenting the News, and watched many new television shows spring up over night, such as Bill O’Reilly and Glen Beck and so on…
What I found that was really disturbing was how many of these news commentaries and their opinions were completely wrong and in some cases, were out of touch with reality.

This was the first time I began to hear and read a negative tone to the words “conspiracy theorist, and Truthers.”
After comparing many television News reports to credible internet sites with many credible sources, I realized that many of the mainstream News stations were presenting disinformation, half truths to out right lies.
I watch for several years as many of the well known News outlets stop reporting on world events and concentrated their attention to television celebrities such as Britney Spears, Lindsey Lowhand, Justin Timberlake, and the likes.

I watched in disbelief how anyone who questions the events of 911 or had a different of opinion other than the OS were ridiculed. Some of these News commentaries had no problems in insulting credible people who spoke out against the OS of 911.

Anyone who had done a little research on many of the events of 911 can see the OS was full of holes and un-answered questions. The News outlets were not interested in hearing about truths, the News outlets were not interested in hearing or seeing science that proved parts of the OS was completely false. In fact it has become taboo to speak of 911 on the airwaves, it is easier for the News commentaries to emotionally insult and ridicule people into silence than to discuss the scientific facts maturely.

I knew the media was powerful, and I knew the News media can reach millions of viewers every day all day long however, I began to realize the media were being paid to be the gatekeepers of the OS of 911 at all cost.

I remembered some years ago, when Geraldo was doing a show and there were hundreds of 911 protesters marching and chanting that 911 was an inside job. Many of the protesters were angry, and I will say with confidence they had every right to be so. Seeing how most News organizations and the government were completely ignoring credible evidence, facts, and science that proved the OS of 911 was a farce.

I remember watching and hearing Geraldo insulting and ridiculing the protesters on his television show. I found this really disturbing coming from a News investigator mouth, live on the air. I remember thinking about Geraldo and his career as an investigating reporter and how he sold himself out to the propaganda networks, to help gate keep the OS of 911.
It wasn’t long after this that I shut off all News stations and all their commentaries television shows for good, I had heard enough lies. Now I go on the internet for News where I can see some real sources.

Did Geraldo investigate 911, it certainly appears that he didn’t, and he took the government word at face value as truth, since when?
One must wonder here is a career News investigator and journalist Geraldo, who has investigated corrupt governments, corrupt corporations, and the illegal drug trade and so on, yet Geraldo had not question 911?

Now “Geraldo said the new NYC CAN campaign and the serious individuals behind it had made him "much more open minded" about 9/11 activism.”
It’s better than nothing perhaps we might get lucky and Geraldo would be willing to investigated 911 and report his findings based on credible science, and evidence that 911 was an inside job.
At least we can dream?

Question: Has anyone else noticed the big change in our News media right after 911?
Do you all think the “new NYC CAN campaign” will wake up New Yorkers?
Do you all believe that the council of NYC will be able to investigated the destruction of the WTC without being hindered by politicians from Washington?
edit on 16-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Remember not long before his career in journalism Geraldo River was a part of the Puerto Rican Independence group "independistas" and was labeled a terrorist..... research Abizu Campos for more on that.... HIs ties and connections probably made him tow the line all the while to protect his remaining people. People are waking up as times are getting harder and people are starting to afford less and less mind numbing stuff like alcohol, drugs and cable TV.... Geraldo will not remain silent forever as his Puerto Rican pride will come out eventually.... the time is near

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Cool thanks, isn't raw story a big site? Not really truther related? Geraldo is puerto rican but is also a Ashkanazi (sp?) Jew. Still wondering who's side he's on. Israel or America.

P.S. I frequent ron paul sites, and when I posted this video, someone replied that Geraldo's son is a 911 truther and a hardcore ron paul supporter. I havn't been able to prove it, but if its true maybe thats why.
edit on 16-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't get it. Does anyone really take Geraldo seriously?

He's one of the biggest drama queen attention whores out there. His number one priority is himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by daraSD

Does it matter?
He's an important person in terms of appearing on Fox and being an attorny, among other achievments.
Sometimes it only takes one person to influence many.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daraSD
I don't get it. Does anyone really take Geraldo seriously?

He's one of the biggest drama queen attention whores out there. His number one priority is himself.

But he and his show has alot of influence and perceived credibility thats on a major MSM station,,, so whether people like or agree with him is irrelevant. The airing of this story on his show is perhaps one of the biggest steps and breaks for the TM.

I predict this airing and Geraldo's new position, is a new beginning for the TM.

It took many skeptics many years before that light bulb experience happened which clicked and found enough evidence that the OS was a lie. Though I myself had heard and questioned the OS for years, it wasn't until 2006 that I became a true supporter of the TM and finally had enough evidence 9/11 was an inside job. And interestingly/ironically enough, it was WTC7 that sparked my awakening by someone who had posted about it from ATS.
I guess Geraldo's frequency wasn't high enough til now, to SEE through his veil.

I must admit though, I am a bit shocked Geraldo had the guts to air this show and Fox producers allowed it to air, let alone say he agrees the TM and those who he thought were nutjobs, might not be as crazy as he thought. WOW... never expected that. Pandoras msm box has now officially been opened Imo!

Watch how debunkers and skeptics will flock right on cue all over this story and try to play it down...i can hear it now: "Nothing to see here folks, move along!"

As its been said, the TRUTH always prevails, cannot be silenced and eventually finds its way through the hands of those who try to hide it. I also predict the No Real Planes Theory will follow suit and eventually be embraced on a much larger scale in the near future as the evidence continues to spread. Unfortunately NRPT is a much more advanced theory that takes far more time to research and understand. But it will find its way to the light, guaranteed!
edit on 16-11-2010 by elnine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by elnine

But he and his show has alot of influence and perceived credibility thats on a major MSM station,,, so whether people like or agree with him is irrelevant. The airing of this story on his show is perhaps one of the biggest steps and breaks for the TM.

I predict this airing and Geraldo's new position, is a new beginning for the TM.

I have to agree with you on this,
and I hope to see more from the mainstream media soon, but I will not hold my breath.
The more the media continues to ignore all the facts; it only makes them look guilty of helping the government in covering up their treasonous crimes. Most opened minded Americans are not all stupid; they can see what’s going on.
However, I get the feeling that the government is going to put their influence behind mainstream media and find away for the media to continue to ignore the Truth movement and their credible findings.

The more our government hold themselves not accountable for their action and uses our media to spew their propaganda, then the more the Americans people will turn off their television sets and turn to their internet sources that proves our governments are hiding the facts. This will keep Americans angry, angry at the fact that no one is doing anything about it. Who knows, 911 might be the one thing that may cause the American people to revolt against a corrupt government that no longer serves its people any longer, only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I hate to say that it will take more than the media to bring this crime to trial. The media will never help; at
least not until there are tens of thousands of people filling the streets fighting and getting noticed.

Unfortunately only those with an open mind and the those who understand the oddity of building 7's descent
will get off their butts and get involved. The rest will conitnue to watch TV and play video games until 'someone else' takes the first step; we're a lazy society.

Hopefully more professionals and those in positions with power will see the latest, "Building What"
campaign and research for themselves. People like Gage and the members at AE911 are the leaders
and our hope at getting a new investigation.

I'm still optimistic, but I wont hold my breath. I just can't see the average citizen watching the commercial
and running to their member of congress. It will take months before some of them get over the shock
and denial to even attempt researching it further. The effects of this ad campaign may not take effect
for months yet. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

Nothing would make me happier than turning on the local Canadian news to see the breaking news that
Bush and co. are going to trial.

Until then keep spreading the word and getting involved (more than just internet forums debating with
anonymous people). Lend out your videos to friends, and family. Go to local rallies and seminars.
Keep e-mailing your local MP with the latest AE911 newsletter

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Does anyone even really care about Mustachio these days?

I didn't care for him when he started out doing "Trash TV" he should apologize for that.

I mean really, it took a COMMERCIAL to convince him?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

So the guy finally licked his finger (the same one he used to flip off citizens trying to get the word out about 9/11) and stuck it in the wind, eh?

Just in time for him though. His erect middle finger is catching the blowing of the breeze, and now he wants to reconsider his previous stance. Thing is though, he probably knows it is no little breeze, but a swirling tempest of frustration, rage, dedication and about to swirl through the Lame-Stream-Media.

For me, I have thought of this man as a whore to attention, and this I see, is merely turning his cheeks to another delivery of his best efforts. Bah! I hope the public doesn't buy his junk, and he loses his sponsors and ends up selling hot dogs in Gotham.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme Who knows, 911 might be the one thing that may cause the American people to revolt against a corrupt government that no longer serves its people any longer, only time will tell.

not if the PTB/PERPS beat them to the punch with 9/11 part 2 that some say will be 100's of times worse than the first one... anyone that doesn't believe they're planning this, is beyond naive.

Let me take things a bit further though by saying that perhaps the more important question to ponder, is whether its already too late to stop whats been set in motion. But then it also becomes somewhat of a deeper question of Freewill being an Illusion if these events are set and must come to pass that could include a generational war with Nukes that forces mankind back to the dark ages for a while to CLEAN UP what modern man will never be able to do in its current mindset.

Sorry, didn't mean to get all philosophical and gloomy, but lets face a reality that is in fact happening... .the USA and Israel have been prepping for WAR and surrounding IRAN... other than oil and greed, that is imo, the deeper intention behind 9/11...The Protection of ZION and to further the Nwo agenda. So in essence this War on Terror, is really more of a Religious War pitting Muslims against Christians and Jews and the Illuminati are pulling the strings... Now thats a story Geraldo should be all over.

Doesn't look to good now does it? IMO The Zionist Illuminati Perps may be under-estimating what their plans may lead to and backfire. And when you factor in all the hubbub about 2012, the mayan calendars END and the webbot data w/TWZ, I might have to consider stocking up on supplies and moving far away from urban cities soon.

If this revolt is gonna happen, People better wake up real fast... Just sayin

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
I hate to say that it will take more than the media to bring this crime to trial. The media will never help; at
least not until there are tens of thousands of people filling the streets fighting and getting noticed.

Unfortunately only those with an open mind and the those who understand the oddity of building 7's descent
will get off their butts and get involved. The rest will conitnue to watch TV and play video games until 'someone else' takes the first step; we're a lazy society.

I'm still optimistic, but I wont hold my breath. I just can't see the average citizen watching the commercial
and running to their member of congress. It will take months before some of them get over the shock
and denial to even attempt researching it further. The effects of this ad campaign may not take effect
for months yet. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

have to agree with you on that TF
which somewhat was why I said what i said above in the previous post.

I hope i'm wrong, but you've pegged most Americans to the tee... most are dumbed down or don't want to see the ugly truth... which is why most will be in denial of it. Hence why so many here support the OS and try so fiercely to discredit those attempting to expose it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
One of the characteristics of "tabloid journalism", and really it is their bread and butter to do this, is to print the lie in the first edition, print the abuse in the second edition, print the denial in the third edition, print the controvery in the fourth edition, print the demand for retraction in the fifth edition, print the apology in the sixth edition and hunt for a new lie on the seventh day of rest. That's how they make money out of thin air, just like God.

Geraldo is a tabloid journalist and knows the ropes. He's like a cat. As one vet said, "As long as the pieces are in one room they will eventualy knit together again." You would have to mail parts of Geraldo to different continents to get him out of main stream journalism. We're stuck with him.

As time goes on I expect to see all kinds of heart rending revelations of hardship and crises of conscience and heroic media stoicism from all the shills and media whores who reported bombs and explosions on 9/11 and forgot everything but their call letters on 9/12.
edit on 19-11-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Three words on Giraldo that sum his egotistical, narcissistic reporting style...

"Al Capone's Vault"

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Now “Geraldo said the new NYC CAN campaign and the serious individuals behind it had made him "much more open minded" about 9/11 activism.”

Tell you what. You can have Geraldo....in exchange all we want is the Zamboni driver and a couple of rolls of hocky tape.

That ought to be a fair exchange.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Those that think the truth movements are not getting anywhere, think again.

Wow , first you guys proudly boast of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad joining your little club , and now you guys proudly boast of Geraldo coming around . Yes , I would say you people are really going places !

I mean , come on ... Geraldo ? He's nothing more than a spotlight whore . He sells entertainment , nothing more .

I can't wait until you guys get Jerry Springer on board . Now that would be "going places" .

" Hey you guys , LOOK ! , Geraldo says he is more open to our ludicrous accusations , this should prove to the world that it was an inside-job ! "

And you guys wonder why no one takes you seriously . Oh wait , Geraldo does ...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm personally pretty suspicious of FOX news being the news agency that "breaks" the WTC7 story. Seems like they must have something up their sleeve.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Wow , first you guys proudly boast of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad joining your little club , and now you guys proudly boast of Geraldo coming around . Yes , I would say you people are really going places !

The truth movement doesn’t support “Mahmoud Ahmadinejad” and you do not speak for the truth movement.

I mean , come on ... Geraldo ? He's nothing more than a spotlight whore . He sells entertainment , nothing more .

This thread is about a celebrity who had supported the OS of 911 publicly, and now believes there could be more to it. As for your opinion of Geraldo… I am sure, if it was Dan Rather or Walters Cronkite you would have said the same thing, does it really matter? This is about people waking up from the OS lies.

" Hey you guys , LOOK ! , Geraldo says he is more open to our ludicrous accusations , this should prove to the world that it was an inside-job ! "

And you guys wonder why no one takes you seriously . Oh wait , Geraldo does ...

Perhaps, you should consider the OS of 911 “your truth,” the rest of us are in here to deny ignorance.

edit on 22-11-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

This thread is about a celebrity who had supported the OS of 911 publicly, and now believes there could be more to it.

No , this thread is about a spotlight-whore who has been known to flip-flop on numerous occassions . Whorealdo cares little for anything other than his ratings .

He is what we call 'anybody's dog ' , he will point for whomever is hunting at the time . He supported the OS because it was popular at the time . He now feigns a slight interest in the TM solely because his producers recognize a potential cash-cow in the TM .

They , and he , really see the TM as the goose-who-lays-the-golden-egg . Wouldn't surprise me if he started hawking his new-found , change-of-heart views through a book release .

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Has anyone else noticed the big change in our News media right after 911?

This change in the media has been in the works for a while. It started after the Vietnam war when the military learnt that it needs to control the media to act without justification. It's has just grown and spread since then. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Do you all think the “new NYC CAN campaign” will wake up New Yorkers?

All the campaigns have gradually been making ground, it all helps.

Do you all believe that the council of NYC will be able to investigated the destruction of the WTC without being hindered by politicians from Washington?

No. The first 9/11 commission demonstrated the conflict of interest when a body investigates it's self. To be real, this is not the first crime committed by a state as other Nations have other scandals. An independent body from a higher authority is the only real answer to get to the bottom with some integrity. This leads to a United Nations panel. Even then it still may be tough, but with the proper checks and balances I see it as the best chance.

top topics

join