It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Werewolves of Millers Hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Werewolves of Millers Hollow is a role playing game, where one or more players plays werewolves, and the other players play the farmers. Every night, the werewolf kills one of the farmers. The farmers can talk to each other and discuss the identity of the werewolves. If they find out who the werewolves are before the werewolves kill all the farmers, the farmers win. Otherwise the werewolves win.

This game seems awful familiar to the real world, except on a somewhat larger scale. In the real world there seem to be powerful forces that are causing the destruction of human life. The ultimate control is in hands of a few individuals.
If we find out exactly who they are, we might be able to at least get a better understanding of what motivates them. In the best situation we might even be able to convert them to our side.

what do you think?
edit on 16-11-2010 by whatevername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Interesting comparison. I always enjoy when a game has applicable meaning in real life.

Personally, I see the world working like this in the game terms.

Everyone is a farmer and a werewolf depending on who they are around, or what they want. Some werewolves are more powerful, but the identity of them is known to all of us. The puppet master scenario does not seem to be, and if it is, it is not as organized as one may think.

An 'illunati' or whatever you call them does not need to exist for the world to be this way. If they aren't necessary for the system to work, they prolly are not present at all.

My $.02

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whatevername

I think a major difference between the virtual and actual playing fields is that in real life even if the farmers find out who the werewolves are, they can do nothing about it. Don't the farmers know who the werewolves are even right now? Sure they do...but can't do a darn thing about it...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If it is organized or not, I think we can do something about it.
If we can find the individuals, we can talk to them and maybe find some compromise.

top topics

join