It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS home of the False Prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok since everyone one on ATS has suddenly morphed into a prophet of some nameless God to come or came whatever, I want to know which prediction threads and posts on ATS have come true? Cmon how hard is it to predict Pakistan and India going to war when everyone knows Michael Vick is the NFL MVP today? Its not rocket science, really it isnt, Im saying though really it aint.

If the anti-christ is alive then he/she, you know God could be a woman but more likely the devil lol, would be amongst us on ATS spouting false prediction after false prediction. Why you ask? In order to turn us fom the appointed time and our respective Gods.

So why the thread? Well we must "weed" the true prophets out so that way we on ATS, the members seeking truth or denying ignorance, do not waste precious time reading the threads of false prophets. SO here we go , please provide links to ATS predictions that have come true, we will then compile a list of all the prediction that have come true with their respective authors and find out who truly has clairvoyant ability.

All those found not worthy of the title "prophet" will be publically beheaded on YOUTUBE. Thank You for your time and moderatoes plz excuse my tone of sarcasm but this prediction trend is getting out of hand and is pure, as those guys would say, dog bollocks. PEACE!
edit on 16-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Quite frankly I'm just as bored with prophecy threads as I am of threads complaining about prophecy threads.

I'm honestly not meaning to be rude or insensitive to folks' vexation ... just saying.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I predict this thread will go places.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
you want a true.. prophet.. judas priest..?

join