It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real intentions of aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Be warned this post contains science

anyways I want to provide the following hypothesis

consider the following facts and assumptions
time dilation in relation to distance from the earth increases
this indicates that gravity affects the observed "passage of time"

therefore you could jump into the future by traveling far away from any significant sources of gravity

next fact
it appears every Now and then through recorded history, there have been accounts of visitations
this indicates interest in us
the visitation sometimes involves abductions

probably to collect snapshots of data in time

the hypohesis
aliens have some kind of presence just outside of any gavity wells so that they can pop in periodically ( maybe every five years for them) to check on our progress

in fact it may be possible that for every year they experience we may experience a thousand years
this would allow them to visit often AND would justify why a few thousand years ago they stopped engaging us directly as they probably noticed the effect it had on our cultural and scientific develepment

would we have come up with the idea of gods without their interference? Would we have had as much cultural struggles? Or more? We will never know

One thing is certain is that they are keeping tabs on us

an addendum hypothesis is that since they are taking samples, they may have setup more test planets for them to observe. Maybe someday well be advanced enough to open communication with them while compartmentalizing the effect it will have on our further culteral developments

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And finallly, another addendum

if and only if gravity is a force and not a side effect of something else
then it should be possible to find or create anti gravity which would mean matter and energy affected would travel backwards through what we have call time

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davood
One thing is certain is that they are keeping tabs on us

Yep thats about the only thing you can say about aliens, or what ever. Is it so important to second guess them all the time to try and figure out what they do, why does man need to know?

I doubt the real ptb know either, although i am sure the president is told a little of the truths, not like what we are told, that they are told nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

Why would another species travel this far and not come out and let EVERYONE know about them? There is no such thing as aliens visiting earth, that's why. I'm sure there is other life out there, but if they were smart enough to travel through space, then they would not be hiding / skulking around.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It is important to me to know why they are here

it could explain alot or simply provide a new opportunity to learn about reality

with all of the doom and gloom that people are star and flagging and patting each others bum over... I thouht to myself .. What is the poin of acting like base creatures when we are not, we have come so far

why not get more curious about what is going on around us?

Do I need to list the everyday items that were invented because of space exploration?

Pens?
Juice boxes?
Etc

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Where?

therefore you could jump into the future by traveling far away from any significant sources of gravity

No you can't. Show us the proof please.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberspy

Zing! In complete agreement with Cyberspy. In addition, where does one make the assumption that so-called 'aliens' are keeping tabs on us? Isn't it a bit presumptuous to think we could be the only thing worth traveling to this planet for?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

space is a pool, we are inside this pool, beings are outside this pool are looking inward, what is 30 seconds to them is billions of years to us, they have tryed and failed at making intellgent life as natural developing as possible, this time around we have a 40% surivival rate (better then our predasessors)

of course this is just a guess, i dont know anything special, they could be from a differnt dimenion, planet or even humans thousands or millions or years in the future, i dont pretend to know, because like all other humans i know nothing. I am just me, a nobody, and like all other nobodies i do not assume i know things that are beyond my comprehenion.

You would be wise to follow the same path, you do not know, nor should you assume on which you have no basis on, just a friendly caution.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

When will you be getting to the science? Some links would be appreciated

link   
So, assuming that an alien race is visiting this planet for observation, what is their purpose? Mere observation has to lead to a purpose. Is this purpose hostile or is it a study of some kind?

You begin your post with a warning that it contains science and you give us two lines worth of "time dilation?" but no real science fact. Could you go a little more indepth into the facts surrounding this theory of yours.

I was a believer in the notion that aliens were visiting this planet but, after years of seeing nothing to substantiate these claims, I am starting to be more and more skeptical. Could it not be the US Government, along with other Earthly governments, using the Alien myth to coverup there own technology? How best to cover up a secret than under layers of conspiracy and falsehood.

Considering that the alien myth has taken on a life of it's own, the government really doesn't have to do much to keep it going.

link   
Travelling away from earth will not mean travel into the future because wherever you are it would always be the present. Time is relative.

And if one was to return, would one again travel into the future?. Naaaaaa, don't think so. 2 trips into the future and when you return it's still the present. Explain that paradox.

And IF aliens were to visit, why would they let "everyone" know? Maybe they are more similar to humans than some might think and would understand that it's easier to control and to lie to a much smaller number of biengs. Remenber, they may not be coming in peace, to save us or to offer us the answer to all our woes but may come seeking those things for themselves.

And could you please point out the SCIENCE you mentioned in your OP please?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayfarer
Isn't it a bit presumptuous to think we could be the only thing worth traveling to this planet for?
Yes, I found the movie Star Trek IV interesting because it didn't make that presumption.

In that movie, aliens came to Earth to talk to the whales, and didn't really seem to care about humans.

The warning the OP "contains science", did you forget to add the word "fiction" after science? I'm not seeing the science, but as cyberspy said, please post the link supporting your assertion.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

space is a pool, we are inside this pool, beings are outside this pool are looking inward, what is 30 seconds to them is billions of years to us, they have tryed and failed at making intellgent life as natural developing as possible, this time around we have a 40% surivival rate (better then our predasessors)

What the HECK are you babbling about? Please explain where your theories come from as the only conclusion I have at the moment is that you are making it all up. Creative, but ignorant to be saying what you do without some kind of explanation.

Let's start with a simple one.....Explain why you think space is a pool, what lead you to that conclusion and who are the beings you say are looking into it?

Mods, this belongs in "Skunkworks".

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I suspect that we are thier 'smart monkey' project - and they sure as hell dont want us re-writing our own genome, developing A.I, nanotech and god knows what else, then Borgswarming the galaxy.

That is why they made sure they had us under control (religions) - it worked for a while but now they need the NWO with us as microchipped serfs, ruled by bloodline elites directly under thier control - thats why all the anal/mind probing and breeding stuff - and the wierd occult stuff with the elites.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

somthing about anti gravity making time run backwards

this is really foolish. you cant state science facts and then claim that you can run time backwards from anti gravity. consider gravity dampening conducted by NASA and the European equivilent. when gravity was cancled the object didnt travel back in time. according to your theory the moment antigravitation occured around that rotating super conductor the elevated object should have disapeared backwards through time yet it remained. we will always travel forwards in time to be able ot remember histories of events. to travel backwards means anything we observe would disapear.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy

Where?

No you can't. Show us the proof please.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Cyberspy because: (no reason given)

sarcasm was part of the initial disclaimer where I referenced science

I can't prove anything
but I can conjecture based on vague observations

At least I'm not pretending to be an alien like all the recent postings this year

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So you are an antipeliedian are you?
Us peledians are very pissed with you....
entertaining but not informative....peace

top topics

join