It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello members of ATS,

I have been lurking the ATS forums for a while now, now I think it's time for an introduction.

I have been interested in conspiracy theories and the paranormal for a few years now, mainly aliens / UFOs though. I often spend my nights watching documentaries about all sorts of conspiracies and paranormal phenomena. I don't really talk about conspiracy theories with my friends, since most of them think it doesn't affect us here (Belgium) or they think they know everything and are as close-minded as a ... I don't know, something that is very close minded! So, since I spend most of my free time learning about conspiracies and paranormal phenomena, it bothers me that I can never have a serious conversation about these things.

So... I hope I finally found a place where I can seriously discuss my biggest interests with fellow, intelligent people.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Greets
FP

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello, "False_Prophet"!

I used to be into Aliens and conspiracy theories... but then I watched so many movies that I covered almost all basic information needed to know whats going on and I really get tired of those topics. Especially here - where they repeat so many times. There's like a million threads of 9/11... most of them are very similar to each other but small portion has something interesting in them. That goes for any topic. There are like million topics about Aliens. But most of them are debunked while there is some small portion of good alien posts with pictures and videos that have not been debunked. But if you've been here for some time you know them all well except someone new pops out. It doesn't happen that often though. So keep your eyes opened for some good threads.

I usually take look at "popular topics" and "new topics". Time in time - just to be up to date. If there's something strange in the world going on or something out of the ordinary - earthquake, tensions between countries, UFO, weather balloons, oil leaks, explosions, strange lights in the sky - it is most likely to be on ATS pretty damn fast.

So yeah, cheers my European friend! Welcome! Good lurking for you!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I thought you were going to say that you're a man of wealth and taste.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

That was the original plan, but sadly I'm not wealthy... or tasty

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by False_Prophet

Maybe not being tasty is a good thing. It reduces the chance of being eaten.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by False_Prophet

Not being wealthy could also might be a good thing. In the case of violent Communist revolution you wouldn't be killed or sent to concentration, labor camps.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS False_Prophet!!

new topics

top topics

join