It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill the Banks!! Here's your ticket!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Recently I discovered this man -- he makes some points that are easy to understand and are just the kick in the groin if one wanted to to revolt. He was a professional soccer player back in the day. For those that are tired of the games, the crap, the wars, the criminality, the theft, the lies, the conditioning of and experimental testing on the populace - here's your ticket.

Someone commented on the youtube video already with a great point as well. If we did do this and used the cash money on the level of local co-ops for food / clothing / medicines etc. Then that would be revolting, now wouldn't it hmmm....

If one wanted to take their power back I would assume, this would be one of the earliest steps in doing so, no?

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that.

I have been saying this for years. I posted on my facebook

btw I have no bank account. I am just liquid cash with material asset wealth (my tools, books etc)
I pay all my bills in cash.

I have a visa card for emergencies and I just go to any bank and pay the amount, or get a family member to pay with their online banking, and I pay them cash. I stopped banking due to many arguements with bank managers over the systems of screwing people. I questioned them on their practices and they could not answer my questions, they just kept sidestepping them, and quoting policy.

My policy; beware of men in suits. beware of the bankers who want to "hold" your money for you. No thanks, I can hold onto my own money, thanks just the same.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Would not be surprised if the Banks decided to have a "Bank Holiday" on Dec.7, 2010.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I don't know how the financial system is structured in France, but here in the U.S. the only way to really withdraw from the banks is to stop using the fiat currency altogether. And unfortunately I can't support a gold and silver based system because our country is essentially bankrupt of this kind of real money. (Selfish, I know...)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why should I take the word of an ex-soccer player when it comes to banking advice?

I've been using the US banking system for the past 20 years and I'm glad I did. From access to currency abroad when traveling, to financing my house to automatic bill payment -- can't really complain. When my debit card was compromised in South America, the bank took the loss.

For those of you who want to go back to shells, pearls and golden ducats, feel free. The Japanese pay for their subway rides by just waving their cellphones at the station.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's definitely an interesting concept that could have some merit to it. Here's the problem though. Once you get that cash out of the bank, out of the stock markets etc. then what. You can't cash checks at a bank if you're not a customer of theirs, grocery stores don't cash checks and most employers won't do this anymore either. If you re-open an account with a bank just to cash checks or if you put your money back in the bank then they've won. The trick is to control the money entirely. The only real thing that you're losing by taking your money out of the banks is security in said monetary value. If your house burns down with a safe in it and it's not fire proof then you've lost your money. It's not like anyone is gaining any actual interest that makes a difference.

It might be worth only investing in small local banks that don't invest or have any affiliations with big banks, Good Luck!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't know if this rule applies to every bank, but you can't withdraw all of your money. I think you HAVE keep at least 10% in your account at all times.

Correct me if I'm wrong please. I'm just going off of memory.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I definitely agree,but how are we going to get people to do it,get off their a$$e$ go to the bank and take out their money I'll do it in a heartbeat.It's funny I used to laugh at people that kept their money in their mattresses and now I know why.......

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This Guy cant be taken seriously.. he played for man utd!

Nah only joking, the guy is right. we all moan and cry on the internet about getting bummed by TPTB but dont do anything about it. IMO we should set a date to do this.

It might be hard to get everyone to do it but if we can get enough to do it, then it should still work.
I think we should start FB groups on this and try and get the message to as many people as possable and get it done by the start of next year.
edit on 16-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think in the real world they are too powerful

People like the rothschilds have money beyond your dreams, have you actually seen there houses, and they never ever get mentioned in the press. lol

I do not think you have any chance of stopping them personally.

Who knows what is going on fully, but not everything is on the surface, with regard to who runs society.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is all ready a facebook group for the UK.

www.facebook.com...#!/event.php?eid=120226461371722

top topics

join