It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

Well, I'm glad you find this Thread useful.

As for your dream within a dream of falling, I am assuming it was due to Astral Travel. AP occurs naturally to everyone, but since it is conducted by the subconscious, most people don't remember anything except the sensation of "falling" right before abruptly returning to the physical body. Usually, the return to the body happens quickly but softly, thus the transition from subconscious to conscious mind is almost unnoticed. However, in the event of an "interference/interruption", the return is abrupt and causes you to immediately wake up (thus, remembering the "fall" as the subconscious interlaps with the conscious). This is due to your body/consciousness sensing a possible "threat" around you. This could be anything that disrupts the state of calm that you have, varying from heavy noises in other parts of the house, a plane flying overhead, a fly flying around, or simply a gust of wind coming from the window. However, it may also happen because of your body sensing other Entities in the room (ghosts/spirits/demons/ETs/etc)

I had many dreams of "falling" when I was younger. I never knew what they meant until I started to Astral Travel consciously.

I always found it funny how (most) people never wonder what sleeping/dreaming is REALLY about. Everyone takes it a normal act or need of life, such as breathing or feeding. They think that they sleep because they are tired and their bodies need to rest.

Sleep time is the only moment you have to unplug (naturally) from this dense Reality and connect to higher realms.
Unbeknown to most people, they do interact with "guides" from time to time, and this is where they receive many of their inspirations, thoughts and teachings that they apply in their waking state of day-to.day Life. The thing is that this happenings occur within the subconscious Mind, that's why people barely ever recall them.

Just consider that you sleep almost half of your life. That should tell you something.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

It is true that some of us sleep almost half of our life. (At least I am and was in the past) I need at least ten hours of sleep per day if I want to be totally focused due to my wake time.

And yes most of the people are not aware of the importance of dreams or they simply don`t care because what they only see is the material world in front of them. In school we learned what Karl Marks said about dreams that they are only the fragments of our past that our subconsciousness remembered combined with what we wish in our life and for Deja Vu, that is only short circuit in our brain but I always felt that there is more to it. Some dreams are so real that u really can`t distinguish them from reality. I also noticed in my dreams that I always dream in 1.st person view and is always about me interacting with others not about someone else or something else alone. And that is probably normal about dreams as we rarley discuss dreams with my friends due to lack of their interest. When Im sober I always have this urge to explore the dreams (to find out what lays beyond) and almost always remember them at least for the day being. When im high(thc helps me to reduce the tension of this stressful life) i dont remember anything at all. Its true that helps with ur problems but also makes u forget everything (even that u had questions about it and eventually u lose interest in it) But as I said when Im sober(making longer breaks) there is something that always drives me to these questions about dreams, about the universe. (maybe there are just side effects, who knows=)) but for me personally i know that this is not the case.(had this urge before even strat using it)

However this time i decided to go little further in my exploration so I started to write journal about daily dreams and started to meditate, but its really hard to get rid of all distractions...like staying focused due to meditating state(imagination goes wild very fast). I noticed that I have more evolved clairvoyance(have good orientaiton for space and when im studying always have certain picture in my head where answer lays if i dont know what it is exactly) and empathy(toward some people more some less, its like going in their skin for awhile) above other things.

So im asking u for some sort of guidance(direction) in this journey and if these advantages(clairvoyance and empathy) can be at any help here and if they are how to evolve them...I hope im not asking too much, but i believe u just might be a person that could do exactly that.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If you think you have an ability for clairvoyance and empathy, I can only tell you to rely more on them and follow your intuition. You already keep a diary of dreams, I was going to tell you to do just that. Just a tip, write down whatever you remember as soon as you wake up, before going to the bathroom or anything else. The way I do it is write down the most important images/scenes/aspects of the dream and then elaborate on them afterwards, adding details and all that, as far as I remember. The reason why you should do this as soon as you wake up is because (though you may NOT notice it) your dream memory begins to blur and fade as you become more and more awake in the physical realm. Another good thing is to condition yourself the night before by saying something like, "when I wake up I will remember my dream in great detail" or "I will have a a very vivid lucid dream tonight". Prepare your mind before sleeping and you can get amazing results. The more you write down your dreams, the better dreams you'll have and the better you'll get at recalling them.

As for guidance? I can only tell you to do your own research on these matters regarding... I don't know, spirituality, Extraterrestrials, the paranormal, quantum physics, whatever it may be. Start somewhere and if your interest is TRUE, one point will lead you to another and you'll begin to learn and discover things by yourself. Learning is gradual. It's not something that happens overnight. You need to dedicate time, effort and energy to. Patience and perseverance. And once you begin to see things from a "higher" and "broader" perspective, your own Life will begin to accommodate/adjust/align itself to the things of greater importance and leave more and more "trivial" things behind as they'll be of no interest or use to the advancement of your Soul.

May I make a suggestion? Just try to see the interconnectedness between everything and everyone, try to understand the concept of "Oneness"; realize that separation is just an illusion. Meditate and look inside yourself. Trust in your intuition above all things.

Just one more thing I'd like to add. I see a lot of people that apparently don't get it... the physical realm is NOT a bad thing, and spiritual matters are not all that matter. You shouldn't neglect one for the other. Having a physical body is a wonderful thing. Learn the lessons from being physical as you strive to learn more about spiritual/ethereal/astral things.
Many people want to escape from this world. Well, they wont escape because there is no need to escape and that's not the reason why they came here.

They will leave this Reality once they learn the lessons from this Reality.

Oh, and just in case: There is nothing that is "unreal". There is nothing that is more or less "Real" than other things. All is Real. And the Illusion is the Reality. Everything you see and know, the Universe, planet Earth, your body, your spirit, your dreams, everything was created and is sustained by THOUGHT.
So if you understand it that way, absolutely everything IS an Illusion.

Reality is just made of various different layers. Some people can see further and some people can see less. Some Souls are more mature than others and every Soul is in a different stage of development.

Regardless, all Souls are in the process of evolution (even the ETs out there, and even those who are called "Gods", just as other beings that are less evolved than Human Beings).

Just as long as each one strives to progress and seeks continual learning, then all is well.

edit on 19-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Added information.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Someone sent me a video a while ago.

I thought this could help to bring forth another important subject I was planning on talking about but I didn't see a way to introduce it. So I thought this video could give out a little introduction.
But first of all, I'd like to hear what other people have to say regarding it...

So watch it and share your thoughts...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thanks for hearing me out in the first place and for giving me directions. I like the concept of Oneness. For me it is true as I am. I know and realized we are more connected than most people think. That goes from particles in other corner of the space to the particles we are made from. But still my intuition tells me I have lot to learn on this subject...

As for physical world i know its not a bad thing, but I think that most of the people are not aware like maybe we are. If all the people were aware regardless of good or bad but just aware and could understand(feel) eachothers differences then maybe they wouldn` t seek escape..They could just accept one another as they are. (+-)

And I completly agree with »Real« or Unreal«. U couldn`t say it more accurate or maybe It is all just someone`s dream or like u said it »a thought«=)

And for the record before someone debunks me. It was not Karl Marx it was Freud who said it about dreams. I made a mistake..

be at peace

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And I completly agree with »Real« or Unreal«. U couldn`t say it more accurate or maybe It is all just someone`s dream or like u said it »a thought«=)

Yes, but if it is someone else's dream or thought creating this Reality (all Realities, that is), then you and I and everyone and everything else are a part and a projection of that someone playing itself out.

Keep that always in mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have to say I got a lot from this thread, not necessarily the topic alone but it did provoke a lot of thought on the 'grand theory of everything' type lines, and those are my favourite type of threads on here.

I have two questions though.

1. Does it just so happen that you will be releasing a book soon, or have more information on your blog?

2. Is that you Lou? I missed you

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nova

I have to say I got a lot from this thread, not necessarily the topic alone but it did provoke a lot of thought on the 'grand theory of everything' type lines, and those are my favourite type of threads on here.

Well, that was the intention. Glad to know it helped.

1. I have thought about writing a book (about many things) many times. But no, I am not going to.
However, I do talk about these things in my blog, though in a more personal level. So I don't have any need of making it any more "public" than that (however, you may find a link to my journal if you click on my name).

2. Are you talking about me? Who is... Lou?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

2. Are you talking about me? Who is... Lou?

You seem to share quite a few points of view with a guy named Lou who used to post around here under the name Sleeper, I thought he might have come back with a new identity! You'd probably get quite a lot from his massive thread which you can find here:

I'm coming clean on Extraterrestrials

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yes there are intelligent life forms out there. The implications are insane though. If you do a quick mental exercise you'll see what I'm talking about:

Let's suppose that the odds of intelligent civilizations are the same as the odds of winning the lottery, or roughly 1 in 1 million. At first, one might react with a shrug as those odds seem pretty long. But let's do the math: A billion is 1000x as large as a million. And 100 billion is another 100x larger than that. So even if 1 in 1 million stars in our galaxy gives rise to an intelligent civilization, we would still expect there to have been some 100,000 civlizations in our galaxy alone!

Now what exactly does that mean? That means that during the last 5 billion years, our galaxy should have seen a new civilization rising up somewhere about every 50,000 years. This means if we assume that these civilizations are still alive at present, the next youngest civilization (after our own) would be 50,000 years ahead of us. Just stop and think about that.

If you really expect UFOs to crash or leave alot of "evidence" behind, you're crazy. This is one of the biggest problems in UFOlogy. How do you get "real proof" when such civilizations probably make very few to zero errors....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nova

Thanks for the link, Nova. I am checking it out now.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Great post, Scramjet76.

If only more people could do a simple math such as yours...

If you really expect UFOs to crash or leave alot of "evidence" behind, you're crazy. This is one of the biggest problems in UFOlogy. How do you get "real proof" when such civilizations probably make very few to zero errors....

Although (most) of the ET races visiting Earth may be more technologically advanced, they still make mistakes and have complications.
No, it's not like I'm expecting them to crash, and yet they do (take the Roswell incident, for example).
And the "real proof" is kept by the governments.

The problem (if we should call it a problem) in UFOlogy is that UFOlogists only pick up a morsel or two of "evidence" (if lucky) after the Gov. has cleaned up the scene.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I want to know why if aliens show themselves and I want to believe it would benefit us all, it would harm religions and governments? Why wouldnt we be able to continue living our daily earthly lives here on earth with the knowledge of our space brothers?? If anything if we knew the truth couldnt it help broaden religion? Couldnt it help structure our government in a more effiecent way?? I use to dream all the time as a child sometimes 3/5 dreams a night... after my 6 month old daughter passed away in 06 I had re occuring nightmares of her death for months and months....but once they stopped, all my dreaming stopped, I havent had a dream in years, and honestly I feel a void because of it. I used to have the coolest dreams that when I woke up in the morning I felt so at peace and happy and always had a cheerful mood because of them ... like flying through the city it was so exilerating...I've had dreams of being super rich and buying a house on a mountain with the most amazing VIEW I remember walking through it with my family showing off my new house, those kinds of dreams made me feel like I could do anything. But I guess with all the stress Ive been under since 06 has stopped my dreams.... Hmmm I wounder how I can get them back
lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

I want to know why if aliens show themselves and I want to believe it would benefit us all, it would harm religions and governments?

Yes and no.
You have different kinds of ETs. And different implies: different ways of thinking, different interests, different levels of understanding, different degrees of maturity, different agendas, etc, etc. Just as there are different kind of people.

1. Take first into account that most (if not all) religions of the world have been either engendered or somewhat inspired by some sort of ET influence (whether directly or not). And most of these were the ET races who sought domination over the Earth and it's population.
The purpose of these religions is basically: to control people by disinformation and fear, and to keep them away from the REAL Truth and their TRUE identity. I can assure you that the very nature of these sects, cults and organizations is to control sheep. Nothing more. Only the leaders (higher up to the top) are the only ones who benefit from these religions. So imagine what happens when the people's faiths are shattered. What happens to the fervent believers? Their whole world is turned upside down and inside out. And more importantly, how does this affect the leaders of these religions? Is it beneficial for them? I believe you can answer that for yourself.

2. Just try to imagine the implications that a global massive sudden ET contact would mean to the people of the Earth.You shouldn't just think about yourself and how you, personally, individually, would handle it. Think about the rest.
So many people are so hopelessly closed-minded and dependent on a preconceived belief system that they would not be able to accept what is happening right in front of their very eyes (the appearance of ETs and UFOs). Denial is the one of the most common Human responses. I suppose many would think that what they are seeing is a very realistic dream, or some sort of fantastical sci-fi holographic illusion, very much like what only happens in movies (and funny enough, movies are sometimes much more closer to Reality than they'd think). So you see, many people just wouldn't be able to handle the Truth. And this would result in various traumas and psychological breakdowns due to the shock that such an event would produce in their minds, not just individually, but collectively. I'm talking about mental collapses, hearts attacks, etc. Other people would become so delusive that they'd suicide themselves and yet others would run to the ETs treating them as "Gods" or "saviours". There will be fear, confusion, havoc and turmoil. And many people wouldn't know what to do. They'd just run amok. And "benevolent" ETs do not want to cause such devastating effects. That's why people must be first prepared if a global contact would happen. That is why some people (many people) are currently being contacted individually to help in this preparation. Many of the people on Earth are actually ET Souls (Wanderers, Starseeds) who have come (and are coming) in these last two decades to help Earth transition to the next stage. The "mission" is to help some percentage of Humanity "awaken" to the reality of ETs, so that they can be ready to receive/accept them, so that then these very people could help and guide others through the upcoming world events. Soon after, ETs would make a more public appearance.

3. How would the governments handle this situation? There will be upheavals, there will me rebellion, all over the world. Yes, they can resort to violence and the military, but still. Would it be beneficial for the government? Of course not!
The Powers-that-Be want nothing more than to keep their slaves comfortable and secure in their limited world of partial-truths and ignorance. The Global Elite needs these people the same way a farmer needs his cattle, so they need to keep their sheep relatively calm so that they can remain in control. Sure, there are accidents, murders and crimes every day in the world. But these are necessary distractions/diversions to keep people on the leash and keep feeding them with fear. This world, as it is today, is very controllable.
And the more "malevolent" ETs, who work with the Ruling Elite, do know very well the methods of control and domination. And the best way to control a nation, is to make them think all is well and that they are free. That's why they operate from the shadows. The best slave is he who thinks he is not a slave.
So what happens to the government when ETs are disclosed...?

Why wouldnt we be able to continue living our daily earthly lives here on earth with the knowledge of our space brothers??

The same way you already have a very difficult time accepting and living side by side with your other Human brethren: the white, the black, the yellow, the brown and the red.
Yes, some people have learned to accept diversity and variety. And I'm sure some people wouldn't have any problem accepting ETs of different color and/or that look non-human.
But what about the rest of the people...?

If anything if we knew the truth couldnt it help broaden religion?

No, because religion is just another system of belief and system of control. And the Truth is NOT religion. You can learn the Truth without a priest acting as an intermediary between you and "God".
So, if any broadening up of knowledge and understanding were to be made, then religion would need to be dispelled and the universal Truth of the Cosmos would need to be embraced.

Couldnt it help structure our government in a more effiecent way??

Would "more efficient" mean the same to YOU as it would for the Powers-that-Be...?
I am pretty sure they don't want a world that lives more united and free. They want perpetuate division and bondage so that they can keep people under fear and control.
So no, it wouldn't help THEM structure the government in a more efficient way. On the contrary, it would threaten and even destroy their power.

I use to dream all the time as a child sometimes 3/5 dreams a night... after my 6 month old daughter passed away in 06 I had re occuring nightmares of her death for months and months....but once they stopped, all my dreaming stopped, I havent had a dream in years, and honestly I feel a void because of it......
Hmmm I wounder how I can get them back
lol

You dream every night. You just don't remember it. It is your mind that has blocked these dreams because you probably didn't want to experience/remember those nightmares anymore. So... you shut them out of your conscious.
Want to dream again? Condition yourself for it! Think before you go to sleep that you will dream wonderful beautiful dreams again and that you will recall them very well upon awakening. Repeat this until you innerly feel it's true. Say it out loud, it helps a LOT more than just thinking it. Believe it to happen. Then go to sleep.

The simple method of self-conditioning should work for you too (I mean, most of the people I tell this too, message me back with great results).

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello again, RKallisti.

Once again I would like to express how grateful I am for this thread.

Are we going to meet ET on a public note in the near future? I understand the implications of mass contact, but I feel it is necessary.

Also, can you tell me what the genesis of a soul is? And can/do the (bad) ET's control or tamper with our souls? Apparently one race (was it indeed this "Annunaki?") tampered with genetics to "create" our bodies, but can they indeed intercept our very soul?

Also, were some other living things (that were put on Earth) genetically created as well? It seems that whatever creates some living creatures (like beautiful birds, plants, flowers, etc) has a thing for "beauty". Perhaps creating living organisms is an art of some sort? Sure seems like it.

But whoever created us didn't do a good job or subjugated us on purpose. I mean, there were quite a few predecessors to the Homo Sapien. Were they failed experiments?

And finally - where are our "creators" now? Did they die? Did they abandon us? Or are they the very ones who are working with the elite?

It's amazing how backwards things really are and how things are here to keep us bickering. Like religion. I knew that was a set-up from the get-go.

Damn. We're on the wrong planet at the wrong time. Sucks for us. Hope we pull through and make it through this together. I hope we all find out the real truth one day. I want that more than anything.
edit on 11/22/2010 by impaired because: Oopsie

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Hello again, RKallisti.

Once again I would like to express how grateful I am for this thread.

And I'm grateful that you take the time to read through it and think about the things written herein.

Are we going to meet ET on a public note in the near future? I understand the implications of mass contact, but I feel it is necessary.

Yes. Probably sooner than you'd think, but not entirely how you'd expect it.

Also, can you tell me what the genesis of a soul is? And can/do the (bad) ET's control or tamper with our souls? Apparently one race (was it indeed this "Annunaki?") tampered with genetics to "create" our bodies, but can they indeed intercept our very soul?

There are things that cannot be explained nor understood in Human terms. So I'll have to explain it in simple terms, and you'll have to avoid getting caught up in the literal words that I use and grasp the underlying essence of the message (makes sense?).

Souls are formed when a more "primitive" Entity (animal, mostly) reaches a certain level of development in which it moves from a 2nd Density existence to a 3rd. This is when the development of this thing we call a "Soul" occurs; from then on it begins to incarnate in an Intelligent Being.
In this planet this occurred, first, with some dinosaur species. And then, with certain ape mammals, from when Humanity evolved. The reason why Humans look so different than (and yet so similar to) the more furry monkey cousins is because these primitive apes were used as the basic mold/pattern for the "creation" of the Human species. Many ETs (both "malignant" and "benevolent) have had their hand on the genetic "manipulation" of the Human being.
Genetics is something the majority of the ET species out there are researching and using for the advancement of other lower Intelligent Species. Almost all of the ET species we know today are in some way also genetically engineered and/or hybridized.

As for ETs tampering with Souls... there are different opinions out there regarding that matter. I think even some ETs have a difficulty understanding the nature of the Soul. So, (for now) I would say that no, Souls cannot be tampered with. But don't take my word as absolute here.

Also, were some other living things (that were put on Earth) genetically created as well? It seems that whatever creates some living creatures (like beautiful birds, plants, flowers, etc) has a thing for "beauty". Perhaps creating living organisms is an art of some sort? Sure seems like it.

Creation in itself and in all its forms, indeed is an ART. And yes, other Living Entities have been genetically engineered. Almost the same way Humans genetically modify animals, plants, vegetables and fruits.

But whoever created us didn't do a good job or subjugated us on purpose. I mean, there were quite a few predecessors to the Homo Sapien. Were they failed experiments?

Yes, there has been a lot of subjugation done on purpose (mostly by the "malignant" ETs that wanted to enslave the Human species), but there have been upgrades as well. Some of the predecessors to the modern Human evolved on their own, and some were upgraded. There is no "missing link", as scientists call it, because it was at that point in time that the ape protohuman predecessor was genetically evolved. That was when the biggest quantum leap in Human evolution took place.

And finally - where are our "creators" now? Did they die? Did they abandon us? Or are they the very ones who are working with the elite?

The "creators" are many, because many different ET groups and species have had their part in the genetic engineering of the Human race. But it appears that the true predecessors of Humanity are those of the Lyra constellation (as far back as I can trace them). And no, they never have abandoned you.
However, "malignant" ETs have also had their two cents in Human genetics and yes, they are working with the Global Elite to further enslave the Human species on Earth.

Damn. We're on the wrong planet at the wrong time. Sucks for us. Hope we pull through and make it through this together. I hope we all find out the real truth one day. I want that more than anything.

Together?

Firstly, you have to understand that this is not just about the development of the Human race as a "benevolent" species, but also as a "malignant" one. In other words, some Humans will follow the Service-to-Others Path while others will follow the Service-to-Self Path (as they have very well being doing so far).

Secondly, different Souls are at different levels of development. As such, they all have different lessons to learn on the Earth schoolhouse. And as such, not all are drawn towards the knowledge of the Truth (yet). The process, although from the big picture can be seen as global, from the small picture it is individual. That's why I say, first seek your own Truth and then you'll begin to see the grander vision.

PS: You are on the right Planet at the right time.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Random thought, shall we?

This I know to be True:

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can ever know anything without direct empirical evidence. That is a fact.

Which obviously means that neither I nor anyone else can prove anything to anybody, because the only way to truly know something is to explore, discover and experience, and finally come to know the Truth by oneself.

One may believe, one may have faith, but he/she/it will still be lacking the direct empirical evidence of knowing.

Therefore, those who know can only point others in the direction towards the knowing by offering some guidance and providing a couple tips here and there, but that's it.

In other words, those who know can only help others help themselves know the Truth as well.

And that is all and the best one can do.

edit on 24-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Revisions.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

As one parent to another, I am very very sorry for you're loss!

I remember for the first 6 months or so after my son was born my wife and I continued to have these recurring horribly distorted dreams. In them we would accidently cause harm while taking care of him, (or sometimes the nightmare was that we weren't taking care of him and something horrible happened). This was normal, as it was our anxieties as new parents coming through our dreams. But in your case you've stopped remembering your dreams all together.

Some rhetorical questions; Do you find yourself waking up frequently throughout the night usually just as you are starting to dream? Does this happen even if/when you take sleeping aids or 'self-medicate'? Have you found that odd ticks and behaviors have crept up and are slowly taking control over your life? These are some signs of PTSD. I do hope you are getting counseling. RET/EMDR from a licensed therapist could be of some help for you.

Didn't mean to derail the thread, but just sayin on a side note...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

thanks man.

No, it's not like I'm expecting them to crash, and yet they do (take the Roswell incident, for example).

I wouldn't put any eggs into the Roswell basket. There is no definite proof of a crash other than Project Mogul.

Secondly, you are discounting the power of computing. There is simply no reason for a super intelligence to make errors. All errors in human society can be boiled down to faulty hardware (either us or the machines we create) or faulty software (either us or the machines we create). In theory, those problems can be overcome considering our reality is based on cause and effect. Given the ample time an alien civilization has access to, I would expect them to have ironed out those issues.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

You're welcome.

I wouldn't put any eggs into the Roswell basket. There is no definite proof of a crash other than Project Mogul.

Project Mogul may be related, I wont deny that. But as far as I (personally) know, the Roswell incident - as it has been commonly understood to have happened - was quite real.

Secondly, you are discounting the power of computing. There is simply no reason for a super intelligence to make errors. All errors in human society can be boiled down to faulty hardware (either us or the machines we create) or faulty software (either us or the machines we create). In theory, those problems can be overcome considering our reality is based on cause and effect. Given the ample time an alien civilization has access to, I would expect them to have ironed out those issues.

Extraterrestrials are not super intelligence. They are part of an Infinite Intelligence, just like Humans.

Furthermore, not all Extraterrestrial Beings possess the same degree of knowledge/intellect. Some aren't that far more advanced than Humans. So yes, they also make mistakes.

(Though from the grand point of view, there are no mistakes in the Cosmos.)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join