It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: We Must Embrace Globalism And The Emerging One World Economy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I found this on this site theeconomiccollapseblog.com... about what Obama said during his trip to Asia last week. Obama said and I quote, ""This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."
It will be a tug of war between the citizens of America and the tyrannical government that wants the NWO. It looks like the reality of the NWO is getting closer each day. People need to get prepared.
What are your thoughts on the timeline that it will be ushered in, and your thoughts on what he said while in Asia?

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...
edit on 15-11-2010 by kennylee because: to correct spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well the first thing you do when planning a rout is to label (pre sell) the enemy to the drones still listening to him.

Each successive 'administration' will become increasingly skilled at bending the truth, if that can still be found, until they can do 180's in your face. The same rebranding of terms was used in the 'patriot' act.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

My thoughts,
Sooner or later this is all going to fall hard on its face because in the end this model peaks and is not sustainable.
We may reside and share space on a globe, but we actually live in areas and communities, and sooner or later the communities will be so starved for employment, goods and services that the locals will successfully revert back to taking care of themselves, in all areas, closer to home,
after the collapse, after the mess is made.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
For someone supopseldy realted to the Bush's, royalty, i wonder why he seems to want to close any business with china, and go to india? i mean thier are muslims over that way ..could it be muislim favortism over quiet communist china? jsut sepcualtion.
globalitzation is nto a good thing, any way you slice it, especially form how its affected us here home in USA> corporations have outsorced to india, basic ally giving any amwerican citizen the midle finger essentially is what it means..un patriotic.
Keep america on its toes? like we havnt been though enough? how about we keep the FED and congress on its toes for once, at least were not up to making shady buisness deals that would jurt and kill thousands of others around us* thats my take on it. globalization means, no more boarders* that by human nature, allows others to simply enter and take over, and eliminate or genocide another popualtion, history of humans shows this clearly. its a quiet means of doing it. it also allows wallstreet to manipulate and contol us all so they get richer and richer.
competiton? thier wouldnt be any if everything as american made i say!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i WILL not embrace globaliaztion..ide die totaly for freedom and democracy. I had an asstaint manager at work, over the summer, nice guy form Bangladesh. it alked to him one day about the cosntitution and hhis answer to me was...its jsut an old piece of paper and means nothing today. This is for a CVS pharmacy. ideep inside i was effing pissed at his comment. ive heard this form other people form INdia, where i work. all form Bangledesh to be exact, including one being a pharmacist who exposed himself to a female employee coming out the bahroom, and now works at a local hospitol.
globalization? somethings up with Obama and INdia here...its scandelous. at work they watch out for eachother, never me (caucasian) or the lations..it is racially devided where i work. ide like to bring moments like this to obama, let him know why we shouldnt embrace globalization...lationos favor eachother, indians the same, as far as ive seen.
sory but obamas upt o no good*

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

I agree that it will all fall on it's face, but how long will it take to do so and what will we as citizens have to suffer through while TPTB play God with the world?

edit on 2010/11/15 by GradyPhilpott because: removed big quote and replaced with "reply to" tags: Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Ziggy, I totally agree with you about not embracing the NWO. I as an American will also stand and fight against it, even to the point of giving my life for the cause. There are thousands and thousands of more people out there that feel the same way as us.

I don't think that ushering in the NWO is going to be as easy as TPTB think that it will be. And as far s Obama being in bed with India, I think you hit the nail on the head! As far as their end game? Who knows? All I know is that it isn't good. It will all unfold soon...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
in religous terms to me, barack kinda resembles the anti christ for you caholics and protestants out thier. he a svior wil come, and those follow and listent o him, wil be lsot forwever int he shadows of hell.
even if he isnt the anti christ, still lsitening to a complete strangers advice is assanine, prob get you killed too. just becuase yuo see his face all over tv land, dosnt mean you actualluy know the real him*

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

What are your thoughts on the timeline that it will be ushered in, and your thoughts on what he said while in Asia?

On one hand, the world has gotten smaller with each passing year and we're getting to the point where we can no longer survive and prosper without some form of global free trade. But on quite the other, force-feeding this particular concept of globalization cannot result in anything but chaos.

Asia in general... and China in particular, are creations of the United States and western Europe, led by the globalists. Without our former trade paradigms being knocked down and replaced with the current one, China would still be struggling to feed its population and keep order in the midst of economic and political despair. It was the west's move to modernize China's backwater labor and trade policies, followed by the wholesale exporting its own industrial plants, that has made the PRC what it is today.

Of course, we can probably assume that those same globalists expected a far different outcome than has been realized so far. Instead of China moving away from communism, it has only strengthened the current regime, which has skillfully knitted what it needed of the free market concept while still maintaining its totalitarian foundation.

So, instead of a peaceful ally and democratic trading partner leading Asia in the same direction as the west, it now becomes a potential enemy. Using its freely acquired industrial and economic might to build itself into a mega superpower, China will now soon be capable of defeating those very same nations, in the marketplace and on the battlefield, that gave it life.

Yup, the globalists really screwed the pooch with China but its too late to turn back the clock. Even if the west dumped all those free trade policies that allowed their industrial bases to flee overseas, the plants and warehouses and technologies are already in place, in China.

Compounding the problem is that this unfortunate turn of events has led to some ridiculously foolish economic moves that have all but crippled the western democracies. The end result of this may be just the opposite of the consumer's paradise originally envisioned. We may see a trade war that will leave North America and Western Europe crippled and at the mercy of the monster they created.

We will be spoon fed this globalization now because even if we were survive a turning away from it, there would be decades of depression and unrest as we rebuilt what we gave away and reformed our nations and alliances from the rubble.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
Well the first thing you do when planning a rout is to label (pre sell) the enemy to the drones still listening to him.

Each successive 'administration' will become increasingly skilled at bending the truth, if that can still be found, until they can do 180's in your face. The same rebranding of terms was used in the 'patriot' act.

Exactly, just like the Patriot Act.. They lie so much anymore they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ***. They have became excellent deceivers and the masses still believe what they say...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Our federal government is SUPPOSED To PROTECT US and OUR STANDARD OF LIVING from other nations that do not protect their workers etc and UNDERCUT PRICES....

If obama is basically saying we aren't going to get protectionist policies then why are we paying the MASSIVE TAXES we do?

It is insanely disturbing how more and more when big business asks for concessions or help the government gives it to them and WE PAY FOR IT supposedly to keep the economy running... But when we the people need something or ask for help in the form of programs we get told this is A FREE MARKET and It would be WRONG and COST TOO MUCH TO HELP US!!!

This is just stupid and bad... about time to decide whether to abandon ship or fight

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

First, let me thank you for your in depth post. Reading what you wrote sent chills down my spine. We have created a monster in China that we aren't going to be able to stop. It is truly a shame that we helped to build China like we did.

We have nobody to blame but our own leaders. They are the ones who sent all of our jobs out of the country and they are the ones who fed and nurtured this beast. China is the one to definitely keep an eye on in the coming months.

I believe that the tipping point is close at hand. There is just too much going on right now for it not to be. A lot of people are awake now, and even with the "spoon-feeding" they will do, they will find a fight IMO.....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Like redoubt said the us and the west created china.
Succesive administrationns changed laws to encourage the flight of jobs to India and other countries.

Globalism benefits who?
only the idle rich
just look at the countries under the globalist thumb...
are the poor doing any better?
China is the Globalist model
just ask David Rockefeller.
buddylogan.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Our government stopped protecting its people long ago. They are only looking out for themselves. And we will keep paying the taxes until the people finally say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Abandon ship or fight? I for one will never abandon my country. I choose to fight.....

edit on 15-11-2010 by kennylee because: messed up the quote

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Anyone who has taken economics courses or IS courses know globalism is a trend that is here to stay as technology breaks down barriers that were once in place.

Nothing inherently evil about it aside from the fact that stupid people do stupid things in the name of greed and some out of sheer misinformation. Look at OTC derivatives trading as one example of what an opaque and unregulated market can do when being leveraged for trillions by major financial institutions.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

On one hand, the world has gotten smaller with each passing year and we're getting to the point where we can no longer survive and prosper without some form of global free trade. But on quite the other, force-feeding this particular concept of globalization cannot result in anything but chaos.

Why is that? Why do we need some form of global free trade? We cannot compete against China and its near slave labor and we shouldn't.

Here is an example of why we can cope and have a better way of life without globalization.

The Ford F-150 truck is the best selling vehicle in the worlds history.

99% are sold in the USA only.

We need the USA and no one else. Period. Globalization only makes the super rich even more rich while our nation is fleeced for one that will not complain about having a decent life and decent wage.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I agree with you 100%. I believe that the US should stop all imports and start making everything here in the states that we want or need. We could easily do this and put people back to work at the same time. We should stop worrying about other countries and start focusing on America.

The NWO will be fought against by most inside the this country. And unlike the poster above you said, the NWO is NO good. It is evil and a way to control the masses. I for one want to keep what little freedoms I have left.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Dear President Obama:

Here are a few
reasons why fair economic 'globalization'
is a complete unadulterated fantasy.

It is nothing by a pseudonym for makin' the greedy bastards fatter, richer and above the law

In closing, I sincerely trust that you GIVE YOUR POINTY HEAD A SHAKE AND CONSIDER FOR A MOMENT THAT WE AREN'T ALL BUNCH OF DUMB-ASSED KNOWLEDGELESS HICKS WHO CAN'T SEE THROUGH YOUR LYING-ASSED POLITICIAN DOUBLE TALK.

Thanking you in advance for your time,

Mr. G. Poster

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

ROTFL!!! Thanks for making me laugh. It's funny but so true. Obama has this idea that we ARE all stupid. He thinks that he can tell us anything and that the sheeple will believe!

He has no clue at the number of people that have awakened already and the number that is waking up each day. He is the stupid one and yes, I do believe he has a very pointed head..LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
this is all crap. wait until the fuel runs out and globalization will be impossible. without air travel we'll go back to living in real communities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join