It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have actually had your life- well being threatened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
because of your belief in, investigation of, closeness to a Conspiracy.. Could it have actually been a warning from someone who was acting as your friend, rather than a real threat?

As I was watching the "Pelican Brief" last night I thought, if the bad guys had not killed the law school professor, then probably the Brief would have disappeared off the scene. Yes, I know it is a fictional story, but without a cover up with violence, Who even notices Conspiracies?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rectangle

You've got a pretty good point there, in that until the untimely and suspicious death, no one really notices. It is more difficult to discredit than kill, but discrediting is usually the first option, followed by financial attrition and then death. The PTB like to make you suffer before you go.

Oh yes, on your question...

1987 to 1990
1. Mocambique border between sub1 and sub2, they missed but hit two MI personnel with "stray" bullets, it was part of a planned hit, I was supposed to be there
2. Zimbabwe border about 60km's west of Messina SMG, failed to tell me about the mined roads and snipers in the Limpopo Valley, oops, it was actually intentional (long story, has to do with the lethal electrified fences and a paper I wrote for CI/Armscor/KMG)
3. Johannesburg - Surgery, was given an experimental anesthetic that killed people with blood pressure issues, I have hypotension so I died, was paddled back and just hemorhaged for 10 days, military intelligence really is an oxymoron
4. Brussels, Sabina Airlines - called my MI op/handler in SA from Brussels on the way back to Canada, next morning the plane had to be unloaded and all frieght/luggage rechecked, they found two suitcase bombs using sniffers when luggage boarded the plane without the requisite passengers.

After 1990
5. During an internal corporate dispute over a $150 million tax a public funds fraud issue involving the government, education sector, brokers, banks, etc. my partners told me that "you never know, one day a van might pull up at your kid's school and they'll just be gone."
6. A little later after my wife offered up a question to one of my partners, she recieved direct death threats.

There's a few for you and yes, all real. Actually, if you can find the Admin Consul (acting Ambassador) for the Canadian Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa in 1990, he can tell you all about the South African bits. Oh wait, no he can't, my files are sealed and I can't even get to them and apparently so is the little f****ker's mouth.

Hope that's enough of them, but I do expect there will be more....

Cheers - Dave

edit on 11/15.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: of spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

That is a pretty frightening list. Hm. Do you worry about it much?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

That is interesting. What did you actually do for a living? Just curious, you don't have to answer. I would like to read more about what you've seen/done in your work.

Thanks,
LightofLiberty

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by rectangle

You've got a pretty good point there, in that until the untimely and suspicious death, no one really notices. It is more difficult to discredit than kill, but dicrediting is usually the first option, followed by financial attrition and then death. The PTB like to make you suffer before you go.

Oh yes, on your question...

1987 to 1990
1. Mocambique border between sub1 and sub2, they missed but hit two MI personnel with "stray" bullets, it was part of a planned hit, I was supposed to be there
2. Zimbabwe border about 60km's west of Messina SMG, failed to tell me about the mined roads and snipers in the Limpopo Valley, oops, it was actually intentional (long story, has to do with the lethal electrified fences and a paper I wrote for CI/Armscor/KMG)
3. Johannesburg - Surgery, was given an experimental anesthetic that killed people with blood pressure issues, I have hypotension so I died, was paddled back and just hemorhaged for 10 days, military intelligence really is an oxymoron
4. Brussels, Sabina Airlines - called my MI op/handler in SA from Brussels on the way back to Canada, next morning the plane had to be unloaded and all frieght/luggage rechecked, they found two suitcase bombs using sniffers when luggage boarded the plane without the requisite passengers.

After 1990
5. During an internal corporate dispute over a $150 million tax a public funds fraud issue involving the government, education sector, brokers, banks, etc. my partners told me that "you never know, one day a van might pull up at your kid's school and they'll just be gone."
6. A little later after my wife offered up a question to one of my partners, she recieved direct death threats.

There's a few for you and yes, all real. Actually, if you can find the Admin Consul (acting Ambassador) for the Canadian Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa in 1990, he can tell you all about the South African bits. Oh wait, no he can't, my files are sealed and I can't even get to them and apparently so is the little f****ker's mouth.

Hope that's enough of them, but I do expect there will be more....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/15.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

LOL, seriously?... that's crazy... it's like you plagarized a Tom Clancey novel.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't know who to answer first here, so let me try...

Rectangle - No, I don't worry about things I can't change, everyone dies, you just want to be able to die well.

LightofLiberty - I am an engineer/physicist that was steered into Armscor and Counterintelligence in South Africa due to my background in engineering, computational systems, lasers, plasma devices, emp and exotic weapons systems knowledge. My CO was the Chief of CI and I designed and built both clandestine and other weapons on-demand for CI/MI/Armscor/SADF as well as developed and managed long term weapon system development for national security infrastructure and military strategy. I was like the go to guy... I can mix technology and war very very easily.

v1rtu0s0 - No, no plagerizing, life can be stranger than fiction, believe me. I was told to go to hell once (before I dispatched the author of those particular words), bin there done that, it was hot. When I say my personal information is sealed, I mean it. I tried to get my own information from the government and they sent me back a curt little letter with nine legal statutes explaining why my information posed a multinational security threat (not a risk...LOL). Personally, I think it's retarded. What does it matter about the US selling Saddam arms to invade Kuwait, or the CIA involved in Namibia and Angola, or Brent Carlseen being on Pan Am 103 because he was held up by Oppenheimer, or the Helderberg or moving fissile materials and rocket fuel on passenger planes or SA's tactical nukes or the US weapons embargo breaking for South Africa or North Korea having some pretty damn good centrifuges to produces highly enriched fissile material or Taiwan's involvement as a weapons material broker?

It's been 20 years right?

Obviously, there's a lot more to this, I am just briefly scratching the surface.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/15.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: of spelling, I'm an engineer, not an animal!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Men in Black. They must no longer exist because no one has had any uncomfortable moments with them in the last several years?

top topics

join