It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR recommends that Muslims women only be patted down about the neck and face

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Soloist

"Muslim problem"? Sounds just like the so-called "Jewish question" 70 years ago.

No, it doesn't. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but those of us who refuse to bury our heads in the sand will not.

What a horrible comparison.

You state that there have been 36 abortion clinic bombings in the United States, but then use stats on Islamic terrorist attacks in 17 countries. Do you see the problem with this comparison?

No, I said 37, maybe read my post again since you seem to have a problem with comprehension.

There is no problem with the comparison, it happens to be the number YOU asked for. I provided it for you. Yes they are all in the United States, if you can find some record of bombings in any other country then do feel free to provide it and we'll add it to the total.

It's about an ideology. The Muslims have theirs too, it's far more widespread, and yes it is a problem, with countless thousands killed or raped in the last decade alone.

Remember you wanted to make the comparison, you just don't like the results.

Now, back on topic, if Muslims don't want to be subject to the same searches we all do, then it's their responsibility to do something about it. They are the ones who caused the problem, and allow it to continue. Their silence and inaction speaks volumes. Until then, they can shut up and enjoy the pat downs.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Ha, I see you told someone to read the thread to see that you totally trashed my hate speech. lol. Maybe you ought to do the same there turbo.

I already said that this was sensationalized garbage with no truth to it. And I said it repeatedly. So maybe you should take your own medicine.

I can't believe the voraciousness some of you are attacking a thread that had you read, you would see that we already know it's garbage.

You people need to calm down. You must go through life hating all those poor folk that just don't know as much about being right as you. lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Now this is stupid.

If you remember during the ALGERIAN REVOLUTION, muslim women blew themselves up, transported explosives and men dressed as women to avoid being arrested.

So if there was really ``muslim terrorists`` why wouldn't they be patted down like everyone else?

Another proof this whole thing is a HOAX and they don't care about security/there's no real terrorism.

And not to mention THIS IS ILLEGAL since they give preferable treatment to certain citizens, which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes, Glorious Fascist Regime will treat all citizens equally - a joyous brotherhood of lowly pleibs. No one treated special as all are equal in the eyes of the status quo!

Distractor alert, Distractor Alert!

Come on. This is a moot point. The point is the evolution of American Big Brother. The reaction is reasonable because of Muslim beliefs. Now, what about your beliefs? Stranger Danger was an 80s thing I remember growing up with. I'm not Muslim and I'm pretty sure most Americans who grew up with Stranger Danger are pretty aware that people aren't supposed to touch you in the no-no place.

The fact that a Muslim organization is putting this out there is neither here nor there. How about Catholics? What's their take? I'm pretty sure Hasidic Jews would also be loathe to let their wives be felt up, too.

Secure in my person...and affects.

But remember, all bets are off when one can cherry-pick to whom the 4th applies, eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Figures. Screw everyone but Muslims.

How is this not favoritism? How is this not a double standard?
It's ok, however, if you're not Muslim, for the TSA to feel up your wife,
your daughter, you! But God forbid a Muslim be subject to the same violation.

I'm starting to wonder if those rumors are true....

I hear you, I heard a rumor earlier the sun would rise tomorrow morning, Alla willing of course.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Dantas

The ones we are looking for are the MUSLIMS!! It's profiling yeah, so what.

You got it right man!. This plan has really backfired on Western Governments. The ones who it is targeted against escape it!

Profiling is already widely accepted and it is foolish not to apply the same to airport screenings. A bank gets robbed by a 5'8" 200 LB middle aged white male, that's who the police look for. Not 4 year old kids, 70 year old nuns or 30 year old black women. Common sense, "political correctness" is not only not correct, it is just plain stoopid. (sic intentionally)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

The act of lying on a public airline isn't a right, it's a privilege. No one is forcing people to fly although I admit that flying certainly makes traveling more convenient. I support any measures that work to keep any destructive devices off of commercial airlines and I don't think it fair that Muslin females can opt out of searches that everyone else must endure. I could care less about their religious convictions: If they're so damned important let them take another form of transportation. While you're whining about airline security ask yourself this: m Would you rather security finds a bomb or a weapon while you're on the ground or would you prefer discovering the problem when you;re at 42,000 feet over the Atlantic flying at 600 miles per hour? As long as the world is full of lunatics I'd support strop searches of everyone. I estimate the time that it would take a human body to hit the water from 42,000 ft is approximately 5 minutes. That's an awful long time to wonder if your circumstance might have been different if security did a better job of searching passengers. I have a suggestion for anyone who dislikes intrusive security: Stop flying. Until the human race regains it's sanity (if it ever possessed sanity) intrusive searches at airports are here to stay and I for one support any measures used to keep the crazies out of the air.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Actually, the words "Muslim problem" are exactly the same as "Jewish question." There is no more a Muslim problem now than there was a Jewish question then. If Muslims truly believed that they must attack and kill infidels, with 1 billion Muslims in the world, they would be far more successful. And THEN, we may have a problem.

Oh sorry, I was 1 number off. And yes, there is a problem with the numbers, how many terrorist attacks, carried about by Muslims, have there been in the US? According to Daniel Pipes, 12.
www.factsofisrael.com...

Granted, the number of people killed is higher. But the chances of being killed in a Muslim terrorist attack, in the US, is remarkably low.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
CAIR is free to make whatever make whatever suggestions they see fit. However, according to TSA no one is free from screenings (in full, in the method of your choosing) for any reason including religious.

www.foxnews.com... /11/16/religion-offers-break-airport-screening-tsa-says/?test=latestnews

WASHINGTON -- The Transportation Security Administration says airline passengers won't get out of body imaging screening or pat-downs based on their religious beliefs. TSA chief John Pistole told the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday that passengers who refuse to go through a full-body scanner machine and reject a pat-down won't be allowed to board, even if they turned down the in-depth screening for religious reasons. "That person is not going to get on an airplane," Pistole said in response to a question from Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev., on whether the TSA would provide exemptions for passengers whose religious beliefs do not allow them to go through a physically revealing body scan or be touched by screeners.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This subject is classic dis-info mumbo-jumbo.

Get the parties arguing over their rights vs our rtghts. This way they don't waste time zeroing in on the real point.

The point is this. It is grossly inhumane for anyone to be exposed to radiation that will slow-kill them or the humiliation of the so-called enhanced pat-down.

If Americans accept this, they'll accept anything.

If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything.
edit on 16-11-2010 by romanmel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hummmm idk . i read the artical in stuff. but it sonds kinda suspect to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Soloist

Actually, the words "Muslim problem" are exactly the same as "Jewish question." There is no more a Muslim problem now than there was a Jewish question then. If Muslims truly believed that they must attack and kill infidels, with 1 billion Muslims in the world, they would be far more successful. And THEN, we may have a problem.

LOL.

Let's see... 16,000+ terror attacks committed by Muslims in the last 10 years.. how many terror attacks did the Jews pull off when the Nazi's were trying to exterminate them? Your comparison is bogus.

I'm afraid to find out what you consider "far more successful" or find acceptable, because in my mind and many others, several thousands of people raped and murdered is a BIG problem now.

But don't worry, you can feel free to bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening, while instead worrying about abortion clinic bombings instead. LOL.

We'll take care of this problem, don't sweat it!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So when they frisk you and are near your ass just let out a huge sickening fart or when they pat your balls look down & say mmmmm you like that don't you bitch

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Did you notice that I provided a source for my previous post? And this, your second post giving numbers, has no source at all. Please provide a link for your 16,000 attacks in the last ten years. Thank you.

Hitler had his twisted reasons for wanting to kill Jews. But he was a delusional fool. And in spite of there being terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims, it by no means equates to a problem with Muslims. I will repeat my previous post: there are 1 billion Muslims in the world. Don't you think that if every Muslim believed it their duty to kill infidels, there would be much more havoc and many more dead "infidels"? By your logic, I should be afraid of the Muslim down the street. But I am not. I recognize that, just like the idiotic "Christian" abortion clinic bombers, the "Muslims" who carry out terrorist acts are not following the tenets of their faith.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Well in the terrorist on a plane department? No, If your refering to the only young American terrorists in my knowledge the Oklahoma city bombers yeah but that wasnt on an air plane.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

No question, I won't argue that. This side-discussion started with assertions that Muslims are the only ones who commit acts of terrorism. A false argument.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

I was thinking the same thing like poppin a boner if they touch my junk hahaha

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Of course Muslim women get away with this. Have to respect their "culture" even though it may threaten security.

Yay for being politically correct!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Muslim women should go through whatever other women do - full stop.

No-one should go through that # - don't fly, and then the airlines will bite the dust.

They asked for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

You didn't read the thread, did you? This was a recommendation, not a rule. Muslim women are searched just the same as non-Muslim women.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join