It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever considered that you may know the greatest conspirator of the time PERSONALLY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You wake up in the morning - it is another day you have to cope with.

You know pretty well what lies ahead - you will have to deal with legal issues, payments, different institutions and authorities and it won't be by far pleasantly. The media will be blasting with bad news about corporate warfare, economic crisis consequences, ecologic catastrophes, crime and viruses. At the same time advertisements will be popping around every corner offering you plenty of ways to make your life better. You have trusted many of them and came up with the same realization - they don't work as presented. You will eventually come to ATS to seek for answers... Why do we seem to have more information with every passing day and it is still all the same? What is the greatest conspiracy of all times?

You are at the bathroom already, preparing for work. And the guy who will give your life away in the hands of those we already know that cannot be trusted, who will perpetuate their well-planned systems and schemes for another day, who will walk away past another wrong situation and just make a complaint about it...

...is looking straight at you from the mirror.

Any ideas why is it so?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

I keep telling that guy to focus on systems he can control. I tell him to maximize his quality of life and to pursue long lasting happiness.

Recently I've convinced him to avoid using temporary solutions to permanent problems.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Thank you for sharing your experience, mate.

However my opinion is that solutions are always temporary and problems - never permanent.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElevenFlint
You wake up in the morning - it is another day you have to cope with.

You know pretty well what lies ahead - you will have to deal with legal issues, payments, different institutions and authorities and it won't be by far pleasantly. The media will be blasting with bad news about corporate warfare, economic crisis consequences, ecologic catastrophes, crime and viruses. At the same time advertisements will be popping around every corner offering you plenty of ways to make your life better. You have trusted many of them and came up with the same realization - they don't work as presented. You will eventually come to ATS to seek for answers... Why do we seem to have more information with every passing day and it is still all the same? What is the greatest conspiracy of all times?

You are at the bathroom already, preparing for work. And the guy who will give your life away in the hands of those we already know that cannot be trusted, who will perpetuate their well-planned systems and schemes for another day, who will walk away past another wrong situation and just make a complaint about it...

...is looking straight at you from the mirror.

Any ideas why is it so?

Outstanding.

Apathy. That is what does it. That is why it is so. My condition today may not be as good as it was yesterday, but it is tolerable enough that i don't wish to risk worsening my condition for the devil i don't know.

I have kids. I will do whatever i can to make sure that my kids lives are not pure misery. To do that, i have to stay out of jail.

top topics

join