It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this anomaly be??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So I'm having a look through my friend's picture and I came across these two photo's that looked odd to me!

Here are the photo's, I will give my thoughts at the bottom:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5404474f144.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1952c2e8ae0c.jpg[/atsimg]

These photo's were taken in the UK on Brighton beach this month.
Now I thought maybe sun dogs/lens flare and so on. But if you look at the picture you will see the cloud in front of this "anomaly"

I'm stumped on this one, so if there are any experts out there please share your views.
What do you all think this could be? As you can clearly see the Sun setting in the bottom of the photo's.

And Mods, if I have placed this in the wrong section please move it. Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
wow, whatever it is, it remains beautiful, nibiru or not nibiru.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

well i dont want to scream nibiru but thats certainly what it looks like....i mean seriously can u remember the last day we had clear skys? all these chemtrails making it so dull and over cast and i mean thick thick cloud but when the cloud parts for even a second u can see beautiful clear blue skys....i think its nibiru if it does exist..if not then i havent a clue....

very beautiful pictures tho.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very interesting. I will be watching for the expert opinions. When you zoom way in on it, it gives off a mushroom shaped aura.
Nice find! S+F

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumbocat

It is beautiful. I would love to know what it could be, there must be a reasonable explanation to it

Second line

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think it's an early rising moon. The very low angle of the sun combined with the clouds is what makes the effect here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
yes indeed it is very beautiful. I look forward to where this thread goes. The second picture almost looks like something even bigger behind the little ball of light as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What day was this picture taken??

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
Very interesting. I will be watching for the expert opinions. When you zoom way in on it, it gives off a mushroom shaped aura.
Nice find! S+F

Yes it is indeed interesting. Wish I had of been there myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star Eagle
What day was this picture taken??

I'm not sure, I could email my friend and find out. Thats if she can remember

Judging by the other photo's taken I would say in the first week of November as all the before photo's were taken on Halloween.
edit on 15/11/10 by boo1981 because: To add more info

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I'm going to vote against the moon theory, look at the object in comparison to the sun in both pictures. There was significant movement in a short amount of time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

Nah, I don't think it moves from one pic to the next. It's the camera angle. Look at the clouds where it is in each pic. The same mass of cloud is right where it is in both pics.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Note the movement of the object.
I could be mistaken.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Wow, amazing photos! Not sure if the moon theory holds up but, then again, I'm no expert! With the clouds covering the anomaly, I don't think it's as simple as lens flare or even the ever popular "swamp gas." I can't wait for an expert to let us know what this is. Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

i like how u tried to prove your point there however the only problem is the point out as sea that u use as a refrence could be a moving boat lol.....but i also think it has moved so.....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

My first theory is that its photoshoped.

Since both picture were taken at different times (one picture the sun and the object alligen, then in the next they're off)

now when you look at one picture to the next you notice one thing.
its moving with the clouds, and somehow its moving in perfect time with that thin piece of cloud in front of it.
because if you look at the formations of the clouds that arnt around the object, the change significantly compared to the cloud infront of the object.

and unless the moon moves that fast :, its faked, i think or something moving in perfect speed with that one cloud
edit on 15-11-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: FaaKKeed

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It is a lens flare, an internal reflection in the camera. Note that it an inverted image of the setting sun, complete with the cloud crossing the top of it.

It moves in the frame because the sun is in a different location in the frame.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Well I can tell you now that it is NOT photo shopped. I don't even have that program on my pc to start with!!
And secondly I would never troll or hoax on ATS as I respect alot of people on here and there opinions.

I thought long and hard before putting these photo's on here for you all to see, as I did not want to here fake/hoax or photoshop!

There real believe it or not!

Sorry if I have taken your comment the wrong way, but you can understand can't you?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

i like how u tried to prove your point there however the only problem is the point out as sea that u use as a refrence could be a moving boat lol.....but i also think it has moved so.....

I considered that could be a possibly, that's why I stated I could be wrong.
Also, I just noticed the object gives off a glow on the surrounding clouds. This gets more intriguing the more I look at it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It is a lens flare, an internal reflection in the camera. Note that it an inverted image of the setting sun, complete with the cloud crossing the top of it.

It moves in the frame because the sun is in a different location in the frame.

Ar Mr Phage I was awaiting your view on these photo's. That was my first thought, lens flare. But then I thought that would the anomaly not be in front of the cloud.

Thank you for clearing it up. Had me baffled for abit. It does seem the most logical answer so far. Would have been nice if it was something out of this world so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join