It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 Something Huge Happened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I find this quite interesting although I have no clue what this is. For those who argue that people from the ground must've seen something.. Here in Europe I haven't seen any sunlight in more than a week now. Its just clouds and lots of rain.

Also, for the sunny parts of the world: when is the last time you looked straight up in the sun? Its not what people normally do. I guess the timeframe is all important. Did this happen in mere seconds or minutes/hours?
edit on 16-11-2010 by HBWNL because: Typo

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Until Phage or someone shows up

I think i'm gonna puke.

Why people abdicate responsibility for personal knowledge acquisition to others they have never met or know anything about is beyond me.

You are probably just as good at typing a search query into google as phage or rag tag band of gullible followers are..why not do it yourself?

OT, this is either the 'lunar transit' spoke of elsewhere, or it's a half engaged telescope filter. If there were an object, near the sun that was almost as large as the sun itself, we would have seen it for ourselves by now.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Phage???? Where are you???

Any ideas????

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Well..probably because Phage is very smart on this stuff. Everyone has specialties..if you want to talk about hand to hand combat, small unit tactics, CQB, K9 handling...oh...and sewing....look me up. Otherwise..I'll ask Phage...he knows his stuff. Please dont discredit others 3rd partyish style...on top of that...I have NEVER seen Phage flame someone etc. He only provides information, quite good information..I wish the mods would delete posts attacking other people...it takes up space..wasted space..remember what Einstein said about the universe being infinite...you can google that

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wakinup13

Damn, I have been too busy to stay on top of it. The sun watching WAS becoming boring with little sun spot activity until just lately anyway. We may have been too distracted after going "see the big susnspot, well would you LOOK AT THAT FLARE!" In a side note: The "solar system is an electric field" theory I heard someone banty about on Coast to Coast, would say that type of flare was caused by a comet nearby. An object nearing the sun would be making some kind of charged ripple that would result in a discharging of the built up energy of Sol. Perhaps it is a comet but I haven't even seen the current video on this thread. I will right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Whatever blocked it was huge. Dumb question but could be the moon?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cris0631

After a more careful review of the information, I am inclined to say it has to be the moon. It does not look quite big enough to cover the sun if it was projected to a full circle so I am going to guess the sattelite (Sp?) was on the opposited side of earth from the moon at that time. It is about the right size to be the moon transitioning and that should be a check mark in the right size column. Throw in the data submitted about the moon presented above, we have a near 100% chance it is the moon, and Occum's razor prevails for me. Besides if it was Nibiru or Planet X that close to the sun we could expect major disasters similar to what we get now but on a proportion that would be like a Hollywood movie. California would get it's chance to slide into the ocean etc...

link   
How about something much more mundane : a cover over the lens/camera/sensor !

link   
90-1, it was the protective cover for the camera before it fully retracted.

There is simply no way something could have blocked out so significant a portion of the sun's rays and it not have been noticed, unless you're a troglodyte.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by VeniVidi

Yeah, it seems the usual suspects have no interest in this anomaly. Why is that?

Because it's not an anomaly?

IRM

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cris0631
Whatever blocked it was huge. Dumb question but could be the moon?

That is not a dumb question because it WAS IN FACT the Moon.

These are pictures of the Moon getting in the way between the Solar Dynamic Orbiter (SDO) spacecraft. It happened November 6th and also back in October. it will happen again on December 6th (after which, I'm sure, we'll get another thread like this).

Sources:
Novermber 6 SDO Lunar Transit

October 7 SDO Lunar Transit

SDO Website
edit on 11/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

edit on 16-11-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: no reason.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

Dont be put off follow ur hearts somthing is not wright do ur own reashers in to it all and u will see
edit on Tue Nov 16 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Certainly is curious...

A wild guess would be E.T.'s sheltering us as the shadows coincide with the class M flares which are extremly dangerous to our current level of technology... Those flares could potentially knock down our satellites and with it our social, economic and political structures, which would send the world into chaos and upheaval and with it a high risk of war or even nuclear bombs going off, accidentally, because of the electromagnetic disturbances that solar flares cause, messing with the electronic devices that are meant to secure nuclear weaponry.

So the E.T.'s probably use some sort of cushion-type technology to absorb the flares, which would be the dark spot that we see on the sun, where the sun flares are supposed to be.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Check out my post 3 above yours. I promise the information I gave is factual.

If it was actually aliens putting a huge shield in front of the Sun, don't you think that would have been noticeable to the common person here on Earth?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthwatcher83
reply to post by mrgalleria

DONT BE PUT OFF FOLLOW UR HEARTS SOMTHING IS NOT WRIGHT DO UR OWN REASHERS IN TO IT ALL AND U WILL SEE

Wot reashers have u dun?

IRM

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by SpiritualAwakening

Check out my post 3 above yours. I promise the information I gave is factual.

If it was actually aliens putting a huge shield in front of the Sun, don't you think that would have been noticeable to the common person here on Earth?

This is something which happened, but it couldn't have happened. That's a miracle. Like the large object next to the Sun, like the sunspots in the shape of the Haitian Island group and a Pacific island group -- while earthquakes were happening. Like 5 sunspots in the shape of the Olympic emblem at the time of the Olympics in BC.

Such miracles are Acts of GOD -- like the millions of sightings/encounters of Aliens/UFO/ET's.

See my websites listed in my Profile.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Hehe alright, I hadn't seen your post before I commented as I said it was just a wild guess, literally, without knowing what it was.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualAwakening
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Hehe alright, I hadn't seen your post before I commented as I said it was just a wild guess, literally, without knowing what it was.

No problem

Originally posted by etcorngods
...This is something which happened, but it couldn't have happened. That's a miracle. Like the large object next to the Sun, like the sunspots in the shape of the Haitian Island group and a Pacific island group -- while earthquakes were happening. Like 5 sunspots in the shape of the Olympic emblem at the time of the Olympics in BC.

Such miracles are Acts of GOD -- like the millions of sightings/encounters of Aliens/UFO/ET's.

No -- It was simply the Moon getting between the SDO spacecraft and the Sun.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How does a thread like this get 45 flags? It's a link to a youtube video and if you take the time to check out the other videos posted by this youtube user, you would realize that this guy is full of it. I think most people on ATS would LOVE for something huge to happen not realizing that "that something" (WWIII, apocalypse etc) will forever change your life. Think about it for a second; no electricity, no water, no food, no shelter, loved ones dying.......do you really want that? Do you have any idea what what misery a world war would bring?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join