It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 Something Huge Happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
On November 6, 2010, something big- huge happened.
But almost nobody saw it. It was the sun, and what partially blocked it's view-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Im not real smart when it comes to this to really know what Im looking at. Is that a shadow blocking that portion of the sun out? Like something big hovering in front of it, or something else entirely? I mean if that is something hovering, then it is HUGE.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgalleria

Wow…. so many people were waiting for something big to happen Nov. 5th/6th (me included)….There it is!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

interesting post... I would have assumed that with all the other "sun watchers" here on ATS that we would have heard about this before considering this is from over a week ago.. is there some logical explanation?...

if not, hopefully it won't be long before we start to see some of the local "experts" way in with their perspective...

there MUST be some rational explanation otherwise I would have thought we would have seen another "doom and gloom" thread regarding this by now.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is this for real, I havent seen or heard any mention anywhere else.

If true WOW

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm taking a stab at this, because it seems very similar to the video that was posted about giant earthquakes all over the world.

Is the OP or the guy narrating the video an astrophychsist, or qualified to look at, comprehend and interpret data feeds of this sort? I'm not, but it appears that the "data" is missing there and that can be due to a number of reasons.

ATS scientists - please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

that's pretty crazy imo. I mean, with all of the solarflare threads we got in here, you'd think someone would have spotted this sooner. What is it? I mean, my only guess would be Planet X. What else could it be? Did one of the Sun Watcher People mess with the telescope lens or something?

Honestly, can someone who doesn't want the world to be ending right now, and who doesn't want doom and gloom all of the time, can someone rational please explain this?

If you can't, then can I start my End of The World Celebration Party?
edit on 15-11-2010 by leira7 because: sp??

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAA..... Those missles.... they hit the sun
J/K

WOW... what the HELLER could have done that to the sun??

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Don't you think people all over the world would have seen something with their own eyes an object that large in front of the sun?

I'm guessing that it is a solar shield on the camera. maybe the satellite temporarily lost it's bearings and turned a bit, allowing the sun to be shown to the right side of the camera leaving the solar shield to block out that part of the sun. That's just my measily 2 pesos though.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Bumping up the thread in hopes for an explanation.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Mercury is doing a Transit full marks for observation....I picked it up on NASA.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A comment on the video that might explain what that is.

"The object you see over the Sun is a partial planetary eclipse involving Venus. Check your ephemeris and you will see they are very close and moving away from each other in front of the constellation Scorpio. Thanks for the Vid"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

Mercury is doing a Transit full marks for observation....I picked it up on NASA.

So maybe not NASA's 'real' object in our neighbourhood?

Regards S_G

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I used to do astronomy as a kid. I had a telescope with a solar filter to observe the sun. I saw this happen exactly as in the video, about 27 years ago. It was a partial eclipse. The moon passes across the face of the sun but only obscures about 1/10th of the sun disc. To the naked eye, no visible change takes place. This is what is occurring here as far as i'm concerned.( As much as i'd love it to be Niburu!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

Actually, after looking into it venus can not be that big.

Venus transit

Huge difference.

transit of Venus

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

It's impossible for mercury to be that big! When mercury transits it shows as a really tiny dot.

Plus

The last three transits occurred in 1999, 2003 and 2006 ; the next will occur in 2016.

Mercury Transit

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's a mutant space goat eating the sun!

All aboard the B Ark, quick, hurry ..... !!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Too big for mercury, too big for venus( owing to their vast distance from earth, in relation to the size of the sun in the video, mercury would be a dot, and venus would be about 2mm across. What you are seeing here is OUR moon, partially eclipsing the sun.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
November 6-
1.The moon was quite far from the sun this day at sunrise.
2. The moon would not briefly show a moving shadow.
3. Mercury was below the sun.
4. Venus was 15 degrees above the sun.
NASA sent up a 747 with infrared telescope early this year.
The answer lies here (and I am not looking for the end of the world)-
Watch all 3 videos-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrgalleria
November 6-
1.The moon was quite far from the sun this day at sunrise.
2. The moon would not briefly show a moving shadow.
3. Mercury was below the sun.
4. Venus was 15 degrees above the sun.
NASA sent up a 747 with infrared telescope early this year.
The answer lies here (and I am not looking for the end of the world)-
Watch all 3 videos-
www.youtube.com...

After watching that video, I couldn't help but think as there is suppose to be separation of church and state, there should also be separation of church and science.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join