It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the soldiers come from that will oppress U.S. citizens? If there's truth to any conspirc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I read thread after thread of conspiracies and how our government is out to get us. What i did was take it a step further. Since I'm sure the old, elititists aren't going to come from out their castles and handcuff us themselves, the question arises of "who" will do this?

Are there people here who believe that our troops in the U.S. Army, Marines, Navy, etc., are going to fire on civilians? What type of story would they have to be fed for them to do this? I've served in the Army and there's no way I would be kicking in American doors and arresting or murdering fellow Americans. I can't imagine any of my buddies doing the same.

What type of story will have to be fed to Sgt. Rambo, from Georgia, that will make him ok with shooting fellow Georgians as if he's from another planet? Soldiers will follow commanding orders only so far.

Now, continuing to have fun with this, what are the other options?
1. Some will say troops from the U.N. will be utilized.
2. I have a theory that there must be a shadow Army or military force.
3. There would have to be some contagion so deadly and communicable that the soldiers would have justification.

I doubt seriously, that Americans would EVER allow foreign soldiers to enact martial law on our soil. With all the necks and gang bangers here? It would be futile, and there are guns everywhere in America.

What if there's an explanation for all the thousands of missing persons who are never found? Now I'm really having some fun and using my imagination.

But I digress....for us conspiracy folk, how will martial law or oppression ever be enacted against us?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Any nation.

A group of many nations.

As soon as we go bankrupt, and the oil stops flowing, so does everything.

We go into chaos and there are guns, muggings, and murders everywhere.

Mass panic.

Give your neighbors 3 days without food, do you trust them that much?

Do they trust you that much?

What about 10 days without food, how many are left?

How many unprepared will be roaming the streets in a panic stricken state, to be taken advantage of or take advantage of others?

How many of our soldiers are going to go home and fight for their own?
edit on 15-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I was gunna say something similar but you hit it right on, of course we'll have a "resistance" of some sort, i'll be joining it when it comes.. like hell if i'm going to let a buncha soldiers roll into my home arresting my family, god knows what they'd do to my sisters/mother i'll fight to my death, they may get me but i'll take one down with me.
Rather fight and die then be made a slave or work in gold mines until the day I die.
If there is a secret army why wouldn't they be using it right now? You think it would help with stealing afghanistans oil haha.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The elitists will say: "This is a time for...BLACKWATER!!!" Blackwater
Or if you want to put it in an even rougher group, mercenaries.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Link

If you start researching this stuff and verify it as well. We really do have a ton of troops from other countries already located in this country.

Edit: If you just start looking at google you will see a ton of instances where they are already here and estimates from around 1998-2000 listed almost a million.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

It's easy for the army to be convinced to fire on citizens. The government will demonize resistors, call them terrorist and a threat to their families. Just like what they did with Japanese Americans in WWII The army had no problem sending them to internment camps.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Blackwater is now officially Xe corp.
The Can./American mutual defense pact allows Candian troops to be used in the US and vice versa....
NATO troops are stationed in the US and Can. regularly for training purposes.
If the PTB knew in advance(obviously)they arrange for several different countries to send trainees over in battalion strength.......maybe?
I agree Mercinaries have already been employed on the CONUS for emergencies in the recent past.BP. Katrina.
Iraq has fifty thousand mercs emplyed there at present.
Afghanistan probably less....but signifigant numbers.....
It would be possible to declare Martial law under some guises because the populace may be held at bay for otherreasons.
Restrictions on travel, because of outbreaks or radiation etc.
It woulddnt take much to make the majority cower in ther homes with masking tapes over the door cracks etc for a long time,,,,,
Remember FEAR is their weapon, not the amount of guns on the street......
Precisely applied rumurs and brutality in measured doses at crucial moments, the ability to use tactical nukes, or chem or bio warfare wherever they need to tie things up......not to mention a huge arsenal of non lethaal weapons like giant microwave dishess that make you feel like you are on fire if caught in its rays....anyone would drop ther weapon and run like hell, just to escape it.....everyone would.....
Then there defibately are weapons which work through electromagnetic spectrums to create emotional, and mental conditions in large numbers of people.
Just look at the apathy theyve already induced in most people.......
The revolution has some very definate disadvantages going in,,,
It would be fairly easy to subdue the US even with all the guns if the gloves were taken off and the screws put to the populace.....theyve been preparing for a long time, and continue to do so....
Including soldiers helmets which control or influence their brain functions.
Darpa has already made progress at this.......
They are looking for synthetic telepathy....They already have computer recofnition programs for analysing whether you are lying or agitated etc....pinpointing conspirators before they pull the pin so to speak....
This scanning equipment is just pre production, but full body scanning vans are already rumoured too be deployed out there somewhere....
Look for these and other civil control devices to be fully deployable and available to a wide range of LEO soon.
Then there is the advances in nanoboticss which may see the wide dispersal of obile scanning platforms of micro sized insect like drones with rudimentary intelligence.
As well as robotic cops which act independantly of humans(liike the speed cameras now but mobile and capable of detaining you even)Imagine having to check in the airport with an interview with a computer which scans you both physically and pyscholigically as well as recrds a full body x ray of you while you sit in a booth which could be instantly sealed with you inside for easy pick up if the computer detects any variance from normal parameters.....
Far fetched?I dont think we are that far off from being able to deliver on the whole concept....
Our revolution will have to be both viral, and non violent.
It has to cme fom the entire bulk of humanity wanting the same things at the same time, and willing it to be so.....
The revolution will have to come from withoin the hearts of all men of good will, and it will have to be so subtle as the PTB will not even suspect its creeping to a tipping point.......education both in science and in spirituality are the keys to sparking the revolution off.Many are awkening to the horror of the reality thats been thrust upon us.
When we all can see it painly,and refuse to follow, it will haappen.all by itself, and without firing a shot.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

think about it: it is much more benificial to 'the secret powers running the world' to NOT openly enslave society

instead, it's much cheaper and easier to create a false beleif among society that society is free, so long as 'the people' continue to go work everyday, continue to buy and eat poor quality food, continue to beleive what is on tv, news and movies - there is no need to actually handcuff anyone

think about it

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The 'elite' hae been robbing the middle class for decades... why?
Why, when you have everything, do you need more?
Simple... security.
When TSHF and there are people starving, and families starving, I think it'd be easy to find men who are willing to kill for the elite in exchange for being able to feed their families.

Hell... even now we have police how don't hesitate to shoot down unarmed citizens.

So don't worry, there are plenty of people who like the idea of killing other people.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
""how will martial law or oppression ever be enacted against us? ""

How does the tiny island of Guam pay for it's own Army National Guard? A mere 50,000 households somehow pays enough in taxes to fund them? They only get on the Federal dime when the President calls them up. The Lieutenant Governor of Guam called them up to certify the Tiyan building safe to be used as a school. None of the scientists/EPA would certify it safe because the chlordane levels in the air/soil exceeded OSHA/EPA allowable levels. They were on the Guam dime when he did that. Tiyan is an area on the former Naval Air Station Agana that was the "fastest BRAC in history" that transferred the base to the local Government. It's still polluted to all heck and that building was a former navy building. The Navy had it sprayed heavily with chlordane years ago to stop the termines. Chlordane pooled under the building and is still there, as with all military buildings on the island. Now there are school kids and teachers breathing that crap.

Guam likes getting their Federal dollars when they can. If there's an uprising in America threatening the Federal Government they are more than happy to shoot and kill Americans so they can keep getting Federal money.

Now add Puerto Rico. They would be more than happy to gun down some rednecks upset about the Government. Fiji is a military dictatorship we support. If Barry Soetoro called them up their military would be more than happy to gun down Americans in exchange for some of their debt to be wiped away.

Our Government has lots of people ready to kill Americans for $$$. You Domestic Terrorist you...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Are there people here who believe that our troops in the U.S. Army, Marines, Navy, etc., are going to fire on civilians?

Yes.

What type of story would they have to be fed for them to do this?

They would probably have had to watch riot police suppressing free speech, or remembering the military seizing weapons from civilians during Katrina, etc. Or watching how easily our police turn on civilians if they believe the civilians are breaking the law, even if it turns out they arent. Maybe even people who are aware of the prison guard study they did years ago when students were randomly assigned to be guards or prisoners. Remember now that they ALL KNEW that they were actually students. No one was deceived into thinking some were actually criminals. And yet during the course of the study some pretty horrific things were done, particularly by those assigned to be "guards." People will turn on their "own kind" in a heart beat, if you know how to set the stage psychologically. And our leaders do.

I've served in the Army and there's no way I would be kicking in American doors and arresting or murdering fellow Americans. I can't imagine any of my buddies doing the same.

Maybe you really wouldnt. I personally think you would, but maybe you are right and you are too savvy for that. You pals would though. The majority of your fellow soldiers would. Why? Because you would be told that we were out to get you, to hurt you, to betray our nation. You would be told that we were the enemy, and that you were heroes for killing us. Just like you are told that every time you are sent around the world to kill your fellow human beings. Including children. You would obey because you are a herd animal, at heart, and you only have the ability to be truly loyal to about 20-30 people at a time, and those people would be your team members, and maybe your immediate family. The rest of us are nameless, faceless, and too abstract for you to see as we really are. Just like Americans cant see the untold numbers of Iraqi civilians we killed as real, innocent people. As victims of an unjust attack. Our psychology makes us justify what we did and prevents us from really looking at it from a more objective standard.

You are even more dangerous to your fellow citizen because you are not aware how easy it is to get people to behave in truly reprehensible ways. Because you believe so deeply in your own goodness that you will pull a blanket over your head rather than face any possibility that you, like every other human, can be tricked into making horrendous mistakes.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Simple,

You are being subverted by droves of illegal immigrants as we speak.

Immigrants who will happily sign up to gain citizenship.

Immigrants mainly from Mexico with a deep hatred for el gringo.!!

Just a thought.

Cosmic...
edit on 15-11-2010 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed how quickly people
Just jump at jobs, like TSA employees for instance?
Where do these people come from ?
These people are Americans and they have NO PROBLEM
taking these jobs.They know It's 100 % Un-American to
do these things but...Hey It's a job right? And then you have the Police...
How do they become the thugs that many (not all,yet) have become? Who would take these jobs?nowing they just might have to stomp on the civil liberties of
fellow countrymen? imo they do not need Foreign troops at all.
Their are plenty of Americans who would do anything for a buck... IMO

The BrainGarden.

edit on 15-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

top topics

join