It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt
PLEASE DO NOT BOMB OUR COUNTRY-
If USA keeps giving your country a reason to respond.... I appeal for peace instead of war.

I want to reach out to China, other countries and your governments... I will post this on ATS... Who am I to talk to your governments? I am "nobody" just one USA citizen watching the horrible crimes our USA government are doing to our people, your people and the entire world! . I personally apoligize to your goverment and ask... please try to work with the citizens of our country..Lets set up a council of peace...

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war... no matter what our government is doing... please respond with peace and not missles...We can find a way....I am one person... Just one person... Even a Chinese proverb states: "How do you remove a mountian? you start with removing one small stone..."

Well, I am that one small stone..

I speak out for peace. Any TV radio/newspaper... I am "an average" joe... I cant lie like government.. So Interview me... I will speak the truth.... Please lets have peace, not war!

(USA government is tring to start wars....through banking, finance, removing our freedoms, inciting wars, invading other countries for selfish world controlling reasons... there are no "terrorists", starting wars just to make more money)

Our soverign freedoms are just a game to the government. America was founded on principle and freedoms.. So if there are are any other AST'ers out there... that agree with me.. Please lets keep this thread going and add your response WHY we want peace in this thread..

Lets tell our government we want peace and appeal to Chinese government to work with us citizens directly (by pass criminal element in USA govt)

ADD YOUR PLEA FOR PEACE AND KEEP THIS THREAD GOING TO CHINA!! AMERICANS ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP N-O-W

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
oh heck, here have a star.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
bump for justice!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Your proverb has more meaning than you may think. China, or any other nation, is unlikely to put much stock in the letter of 1 civilian when it's opposing the legally appointed government, who by the very nature of our democratic system, speak on behalf of the majority of the population whose votes gave them that right and duty.

The stones you need to be removing are votes, voting AT ALL implies your consent for everything.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Nice. S&F

you will find most overseas newspaper sites have a letter to the editor page.

slightly reword it,
email it to as many of them you find/like.
you never know, one or two may post it on their site, or even luckier, they may put it in their print edition.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war

No offense but your countries actions do suggest differently. There is clearly a pattern of destruction that accompanies the US political system. If your words were to be true wouldn't we have seen an uprising somewhere during the 60's?

Hiding behind a corrupt government is the easiest way to not take the blame for all these innocent lives that were destroyed by your country.

You do understand that not voting for example still makes you responsible for these crimes ?

*as a last note I see the good intentions in your post don't get me wrong but the above is what 99% of the non-US ATS'ers will probably.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

***************************************************************************************************************************************Yes... The USA is inciting war and bringing pain to much of the world under the cover of "peace" So its time ALL USA citizens let other countries know that we want peace, not war.... This has to start somewhere...

Voting? that is controlled as well at the top..(not for lower offices) But for those in power.. they have been chosen, or bribed to do what they are told....

I WANT PEACE! can anyone at a newspaper, Oprah??? Nightly news? Somebody please listen... If we all go up in smoke and the government to their luxurious undergrowned bunkers.. Well I came, I posted, I wept for the fallen America....

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt
PLEASE DO NOT BOMB OUR COUNTRY-
If USA keeps giving your country a reason to respond.... I appeal for peace instead of war.

I want to reach out to China, other countries and your governments... I will post this on ATS... Who am I to talk to your governments? I am "nobody" just one USA citizen watching the horrible crimes our USA government are doing to our people, your people and the entire world! . I personally apoligize to your goverment and ask... please try to work with the citizens of our country..Lets set up a council of peace...

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war... no matter what our government is doing... please respond with peace and not missles...We can find a way....I am one person... Just one person... Even a Chinese proverb states: "How do you remove a mountian? you start with removing one small stone..."

Well, I am that one small stone..

I speak out for peace. Any TV radio/newspaper... I am "an average" joe... I cant lie like government.. So Interview me... I will speak the truth.... Please lets have peace, not war!

(USA government is tring to start wars....through banking, finance, removing our freedoms, inciting wars, invading other countries for selfish world controlling reasons... there are no "terrorists", starting wars just to make more money)

Our soverign freedoms are just a game to the government. America was founded on principle and freedoms.. So if there are are any other AST'ers out there... that agree with me.. Please lets keep this thread going and add your response WHY we want peace in this thread..

Lets tell our government we want peace and appeal to Chinese government to work with us citizens directly (by pass criminal element in USA govt)

ADD YOUR PLEA FOR PEACE AND KEEP THIS THREAD GOING TO CHINA!! AMERICANS ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP N-O-W

I appreciate anyone who speaks out for peace...however, it is sad that this letter seems to have been prompted by a fear of the US being bombed by China. Did you think to write such a letter when Afghanistan was attacked or Iraq was bombed?

edit on 15-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I do believe many people are on the same page but why can't we stand up? What needs to be done for us to push for what we know is right? Are we all just going to watch everything just fall apart? Please give your thoughts and idea's to motivate us to fix things...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
I do believe many people are on the same page but why can't we stand up? What needs to be done for us to push for what we know is right? Are we all just going to watch everything just fall apart? Please give your thoughts and idea's to motivate us to fix things...

Everyone seems to be waiting for someone else to tell them how to stand up to this. IMO that isn't going to happen. This is about everyone finding their integrity and taking responsibility for acting on that. It is about millions of people reclaiming their integrity and standing up to evil in their own way, When that happens, groups will naturally form. Thus, it is a SPIRITUAL revolution which will bring them down.

You might be interested to read about Ghandi's non-violent revolution.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some have criticized the OP saying his decision to post this is out of fear, and that he probably didn't post something similar when we invaded Afganistan and Iraq. I for one feel strongly about war and desire peace at any cost (though peace is usually the "cheapest" alternative) but don't post overtly about it usually. I am just a peaceful person. There is *nothing* wrong with the OP's post - it demonstrates and understanding of current world tensions, most notably China and USA's relationship being quite spotty, and he felt the need to address the issue.

This is a simple call for peace. Somebody needs to say it. Everybody needs to stand up and demand it. We can't sit down and let it happen like we do so often in politics... I'll be the first to greet my enemies with open arms and compassion, but that doesn't mean we should sit back and watch the blood flow without resisting! There is no honor or compassion there. Non-violence only goes so far against automatic rifles. Technology can wipe out whole nations in a few seconds flat - this means we MUST fight for our natural liberties because they WILL be stolen out from under us eventually if we do not fight.

I refer everybody to the Bhagavad Gita and the discussion therein between Arjun and Krishna: www.bhagavad-gita.org...

Click the arrows at the top right to go to the next verse. The four sections at the bottom are commentary on the individual verses. I don't link this so we can all get holy, I link it because a philosophy is discussed in the first couple of chapters which demonstrate that war is necessary at times. Martyrdom is foolish love. War is sometimes wise love.
edit on 15-11-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Some have criticized the OP saying his decision to post this is out of fear, and that he probably didn't post something similar when we invaded Afganistan and Iraq. I for one feel strongly about war and desire peace at any cost (though peace is usually the "cheapest" alternative) but don't post overtly about it usually. I am just a peaceful person. There is *nothing* wrong with the OP's post - it demonstrates and understanding of current world tensions, most notably China and USA's relationship being quite spotty, and he felt the need to address the issue.

This is a simple call for peace. Somebody needs to say it. Everybody needs to stand up and demand it. We can't sit down and let it happen like we do so often in politics... I'll be the first to greet my enemies with open arms and compassion, but that doesn't mean we should sit back and watch the blood flow without resisting! There is no honor or compassion there. Non-violence only goes so far against automatic rifles. Technology can wipe out whole nations in a few seconds flat - this means we MUST fight for our natural liberties because they WILL be stolen out from under us eventually if we do not fight.

I refer everybody to the Bhagavad Gita and the discussion therein between Arjun and Krishna: www.bhagavad-gita.org...

Click the arrows at the top right to go to the next verse. The four sections at the bottom are commentary on the individual verses. I don't link this so we can all get holy, I link it because a philosophy is discussed in the first couple of chapters which demonstrate that war is necessary at times. Martyrdom is foolish love. War is sometimes wise love.

I never said that there was anything wrong with the OP's post - and I also said that I support any voice speaking out in support of peace.

However, the title of the thread and the first sentence of the post is PLEASE DO NOT BOMB US. Am I to simply ignore that part of the OP. Doesn't the IRONY jump out at you? Exactly HOW do you think an Iraqi, an Afghan a Palestinian would feel when they read that phrase????????????? What kind of response would you expect to get to that plea, from an Afghan whose family has been murdered by US bombs.

Call for Peace, yes. Stretch out a hand to others, yes. But that is not what this post sets out as it's main premise. The main premise is PLEASE DO NOT BOMB US, and it's emphasised by being in capitals. THIS IS AN EXPRESSION OF FEAR AND SELF PRESERVATION. None of which is wrong in itself, but to use this as the opening phrase in a letter to people who have been massacred by US bombs is an insult to those people.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's a nice idea. However you will get more reaction from the average Joe if X Factor was under threat. The powers that be through the media have done a great job dumbing down the population. Go on facebook and see how many folk are talking about real issues.... none.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Explanation: S&F! [You just made ATS even more awesome! Thank You!
]

Here is why ...

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

Disclaimer: I'm a white anglo saxon decended Australian citizen and I'm an unabashed Chinaphile!

Explanation: Lets all go Chinese EARLY OK!

Seriously....Let us in the west weigh up the current SitX and make an OPEN decission to either fully join with the east or stop fiddling around and declare open warfare, as anything else is just half arsed squimishness and ignorant stupidity.

I've KNOWN for over 20yrs that China was the future and NOW its coming true!

You will please note the the date time stamped as...

posted on 8-2-2010 @ 11:07 PM

Also note...

Wake Up & Harden Up Australia and its western allies! Go
China EARLY and Vote 1 China! You Know It Makes Sense!

Note: I know I'd be the 1st agains't the wall regardless of either outcome and I DON'T CARE!

Furthermore... from this post of mine here at same thread linked above....

I just noticed another ATS Thread and how it is relevent to this Thread.

Submarine Arms Race in the Pacific. [ATS]

See if we Voted 1 China then we wouldn't need to spend gazillions of $$$'s on that BS and we could spend the entire worlds current defence budget on something FAR MORE WORTHY...like fusion power stations ect.

How many hospitals and schools would that build?

Wouldn't we all prefer to spend those $'s that just kill people on something far more noble?

Personal Disclosure: I told everybody this 10 months ago!
I should put of that thread in predictions and dream forums!
At least now I can point to this thread as proof of my post paying off and maybe I'll be spared from "being 1st against the wall" etc!
I'm not counting on that though!

P.S. I truly hope "they" spare you!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

yeah yeah yeah but

voting really doesnt work when both candidates are puppets

thats the problem ... I have yet to see a real person trying to make a difference in the politics scene in any place in this planet

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war

No offense but your countries actions do suggest differently. There is clearly a pattern of destruction that accompanies the US political system. If your words were to be true wouldn't we have seen an uprising somewhere during the 60's?

I agree. Where have all these people been all this time while hundreds of thousands were being massacred in their name? In front of the TV.

I mean, it has even been officially acknowledged that the facts about WMD were distorted (erased from the report) before being presented to Congress. Where is the outcry about this proven and blatant war crime?
All those people who are against war - what are they doing to have GWB indicted for war crimes?

I wonder whether the OP wrote even one letter or made one phone call about this humungous war crime?

Sadly, most people will only start to think about the effects of war when they themselves feel threatened by a foreign power, at which point their calls for Peace will be a simple act of self-preservation. Karma is a bitch.

Yes, I too want peace, I want it so badly I've dedicated most of my life to exactly that. But true peace won't be established if we deny the many hard truths about our own failings, the terrible consequences of our own inaction and the terrible suffering the predatory capitalist West has infliced on much of the world. If we have not spoken out about this, if we have not tried to live our lives differently, we have been complicit in these wars and these crimes. It's only by truly examining ourselves and our part in this that we will truly see and understand the only way to establish real peace on earth.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

This is a simple call for peace. ve.

No, its first statement is a plea for mercy.

second.

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A plea for peace, eh? Hmmm...

Oh, puhleeeze...

Apologize for the behaviour of the "US criminal govt.", or however you phrased that...?

So, are you going to apologize to the Tibetans, on behalf of the Chinese govt. next? Or to the Muslims in Eastern China being oppressed by the oh so merciful Chinese? Or the folks under house arrest in China for daring to dream of freedom from an oppressive govt. You do remember Tiananmen Square, don't you?

To call your viewpoint just slightly one sided would, of course, be an understatement.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I agree... Moving one stone at a time can overcome corrupt government. Yes, we have the right to vote people in, but in reality all of the people begging for your votes are all the same. They cannot change things the way true people in this world want it. They cannot start the revolution needed to uprise our freedoms and bring peace to the world. It's the humans that live and work each day hoping that things will be different, but having to rely on the people voted it. how about this.... let the people make peace and take over corrupt governmental organizations, because all they care about is the bottom line, what piece of the game they can get in place, what dollar they can grab from someone else. Ever watch Batman's The Dark Knight? Just watched it with the kids last night, and the joker gives the people on the two boats the choice to blow up either one and choose who dies, otherwise he blows them both up. That's what voting is giving us, it's making us choose which person will still "blow up" our rights as humans and keep us all in this game. Well, the people in the boat choose not to play the game and don't make the decision to blow each other up. They choose to be themselves, sacrificing all of them for the choice of no participating in the jokers game. ...... How about that one, when it comes time for votes to be cast, NO ONE SHOULD VOTE. Send a huge message to government that WE ARE NOT WILLING TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE.!!! If only the world could ban together and actually do this. Hell, I'd love to take charge of something like that, but in reality, no one will listen. Everyone is too caught up in the game... WELL, I SAY..... .GAME OVER.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

You know whatever the condition of the world is no one can ever attack United States of America because of nuclear weapons. It is the MAD scenario which comes into play, anyone who does will also be destroyed in the process. It is simply out of the question. Second, the geographic location of USA makes it almost "un-breachable". Yes something like breakup of United States can occur like what happened to Soviet Union due to economic conditions but military assault is out of the question (unless ofcourse someone like Bush again takes White House and starts illegal wars on multiple countries). So really anyone in USA have nothing to worry about, not me and not you.

We all are simple people living our lives allover the world and we all realise how much power a common man has infront of government machinery (which is none if someone is still unsure). Yes we can make good decisions in choosing our leaders who are sane, work for own countrymen instead of special interest groups (eg. banks, oil companies, AIPAC) or other countries (eg. Israel, Saudi Arabia). People now need a leader who is neutral in dealing with all countries and whoose aim is to improve the lives of his own countrymen and image of own country worldwide. A leader who does not go around bullying and waging wars in foreign land, vetoing UN resolutions or arming dictatorships and apartheid regimes who abuse human rights. The leader does not have to be from Republicans or democratic but can even be a common decent enough man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join