It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 57
<< 54  55  56   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Very interesting topic, I've been reading up on it the last couple days to catch up on my ATS news!

I was a passenger aboard the Carnival Splendor that was "dead in the water" for 3 days before being towed into San Diego's port.

After the initial "fireless" smoke, that took out 3 main aft engines we were left drifting in the sea for a day and 1/2 before the tow boats came to help pull us in. During this time however the military surveillance was massive. The US Coast Guard was first on the scene, along with the Mexican Navy, then our Navy, the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, and the cruise director also said a submarine. All of this military presence stayed with our ship. with jets and helicopters flying overhead often, the whole way back into San Diego's port. I've seen cruise ships have trouble, on tv, before (this was my first cruise!), but I don't recall them having such a strong military convoy to accompany them.

I just wonder if this ties in with the suspected Chinese missile, as it was in our proximity. We will probably never know, but I could have been smack dab in the middle of an international incident.

And, btw, even though there was reports of Spam being served, I can say that we never saw any, Poptarts either for that matter, and I would have loved one!

I understand there were about 4500 passengers. Were you people aware that someone was dead on board (I just posted a news item I found this morning)?
Was someone carried out in a body bag?
The article clearly says this person died ON BOARD, not 'was on board and died after wards' because after all, that wouldn't be news-worthy if you think about it.

So, what's going on?
Any connection?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh for the love of gawd Weed!!!!
Yes it's the same Carnival Ship from the 8th unless Carnival Cruise had an epidemic of disabled ships last week ( or last month or even....last year)

I didn't make up the ties between the missile/plane incident of the 8th and this ship. Get a grip. I just report it. I don't spin it.

The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a “dead in the water” boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy’s Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed.

An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems.

www.panamalaw.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

YOUR article mentions the FBI office in ST. THOMAS investigating the death. Related by an FBI Agent in the Miami office! The story was written TODAY, and said the death occurred LAST WEEK!! NEAR the Virgin Islands!

It isn't the same ship! Not even related, at all, in any way, shape or form. DO you see, now?

Ship's name in the Carribean is "Liberty".

Mexico incident, on the 8th.... "Splendor of the Seas"

Can you not see the reason there is NO relation??

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh? Hang on.....let me re-read it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You're right. Sorry. Disregard.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Praxilla
Very interesting topic, I've been reading up on it the last couple days to catch up on my ATS news!

I was a passenger aboard the Carnival Splendor that was "dead in the water" for 3 days before being towed into San Diego's port.

After the initial "fireless" smoke, that took out 3 main aft engines we were left drifting in the sea for a day and 1/2 before the tow boats came to help pull us in. During this time however the military surveillance was massive. The US Coast Guard was first on the scene, along with the Mexican Navy, then our Navy, the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, and the cruise director also said a submarine. All of this military presence stayed with our ship. with jets and helicopters flying overhead often, the whole way back into San Diego's port. I've seen cruise ships have trouble, on tv, before (this was my first cruise!), but I don't recall them having such a strong military convoy to accompany them.

I just wonder if this ties in with the suspected Chinese missile, as it was in our proximity. We will probably never know, but I could have been smack dab in the middle of an international incident.

And, btw, even though there was reports of Spam being served, I can say that we never saw any, Poptarts either for that matter, and I would have loved one!

I understand there were about 4500 passengers. Were you people aware that someone was dead on board (I just posted a news item I found this morning)?
Was someone carried out in a body bag?
The article clearly says this person died ON BOARD, not 'was on board and died after wards' because after all, that wouldn't be news-worthy if you think about it.
So, what's going on?
Any connection?

Wow... lets take a quick glance at this.

So when a human dies on a cruise ship .. It is news worthy? But if he dies after the cruise ... it isn't... I am pretty sure that there is some intended logic in this sentence.. Can someone please point it out... I even tried thinking like my 12 year old.. Nope.. still no logic in this thought process.

How any logically thinking human can stretch logic and imagination to think that these 2 events are related blows my mind.

It is just proof, of how easy it is going to be for the upper echelon of the planet to dupe the "slow" ones.

I dont need to out run "TPTB".. I only have to out run you.... after reading your post... I am confident, this will be very easy.

Edit: I didnt see you recognize your mistake. Glad that you realized you were wrong. Yep your right, that was incorrect.
edit on 11/22/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not sold on the idea that there are 2 contrails, looks like one to me and if it was another that might be a 2nd stage firing. The weather conditions also distort the contrails over time. The shuttle is retiring soon and Im betting this is a government test, the X-37b or some other type of spacecraft not yet known.The space shuttle is 1970's technically and still seems so advanced, imagine what they have hidden away somewhere now.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have to say the theories about the missile are very interesting. Thought I'm not a big fan of the chinese sub. It doesn't make any sense to me. But one thing I will point out is that the DOD posted a missile launch notice (as they are required to do) for that time period. You can read more about it on www.groundzeromedia.org... under breaking news.

- olav

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

There was no missile launch notice. It has been covered on ATS several times and continues to pop-up all over the Internet.

The NOTAM that continually comes up. Check the date. Outside the time of the 8th November event and not in the area. Also check the height 39,000 feet. Ballistic missiles don't stop at that height!

KZLA LOS ANGELES A2832/10 – THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE – FL390, 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010

The other one brought up is the Notice to Mariners. These have been published for decades and updated every week. There would have to be a NOTAM issued for such a ballistic missile launch.

Link to NGA Poral.

msi.nga.mil...

Notice to Mariners from 1999 detailing the same warnings for Mariners.

msi.nga.mil...

TJ

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Some independent images from the 8th November taken from Hermosa Beach, California. Note that there are other contrails in the wide angle image?

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

Video filmed from Mission Viejom, California, 8th November.

Locations of

Hermosa Beach, California.(Marked with A)

maps.google.co.uk...,+Los+Angeles,+California,+United+States&ll=33.904616, -118.295288&spn=1.376844,3.644714&t=h&z=9

Mission Viejo, California.(Marked with A)

maps.google.co.uk...,-118.295288&sspn=1.376844,3.644714&ie=UTF8&hq=& hnear=Mission+Viejo,+Orange,+California,+United+States&ll=33.599751,-117.89978&spn=0.690881,1.822357&t=h&z=10

From those two locations it is apparent the the 'object' was heading towards the US mainland. Gil Leyvas, the news helicopter cameraman stated that the object was heading west.

TJ

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
reply to post by orphillips

There was no missile launch notice. It has been covered on ATS several times and continues to pop-up all over the Internet.

The NOTAM that continually comes up. Check the date. Outside the time of the 8th November event and not in the area. Also check the height 39,000 feet. Ballistic missiles don't stop at that height!

KZLA LOS ANGELES A2832/10 – THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE – FL390, 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010

The other one brought up is the Notice to Mariners. These have been published for decades and updated every week. There would have to be a NOTAM issued for such a ballistic missile launch.

Link to NGA Poral.

msi.nga.mil...

Notice to Mariners from 1999 detailing the same warnings for Mariners.

msi.nga.mil...

TJ

There doesn't have to be a NOTAM issued for the launch, not if its top secret.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Some independent images from the 8th November taken from Hermosa Beach, California. Note that there are other contrails in the wide angle image?

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

Video filmed from Mission Viejom, California, 8th November.

I have that shot in the Google Earth setup.

Note that one of those extra contrails was also filmed by the CBS news crew, and appears as the first photo here (actually the 3rd, but it's the first by name "missile-launch-1", so likely chronologically the first)

losangeles.cbslocal.com...-1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff4596d60839.jpeg[/atsimg]

Of course they never mentioned it. They probably also have footage of the third contrail, which was visible from Catalina

www.flickr.com...

(Dated Nov 9th, but description implies Nov 8th: "the next morning I read about the missile launch at sunset!", and it matches the contrail)
edit on 23-11-2010 by Uncinus because: image

edit on 23-11-2010 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tonystark

Think about it? There were airliners transiting the area. How do you expect those crews and others to avoid the area if nobody knows about it? What about intended impact areas and possible debris from booster stages? What about intended impact areas and the airspace clearance around them?

You are also failing to understand that the Russians can also detect such a ballistic missile launch. It would be regarded as a rogue launch. Both the Russians and the US provide a time-window in advance along with issuing the relevant NOTAMs. Ever since the strategic arms treaties both the US and Russia realised that un-announced ballistic missile testing can lead to misinterpretation. No side wants to make such a mistake and trigger a reaction. You can't hide the launch so there is no need to attempt to do it in secrecy. Also why on earth would you launch a secret missile in full view of the populace of California?

The Russian space based detection system. The US also have space based infra red systems.

www.russianspaceweb.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky
US missed Chinese Missile

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aceaea480bf.jpg[/atsimg]
Well I have to admit, the old adage, a picture is worth
a thousand words is very true.

Here's another old saying, the simplest explanation is the most likely. I can show you a picture of a dinosaur eating a truck, it's says a thousand words all right, but I'm not too worried that my commute to work will be interupted by a t-rex. Your theory and diagram suck. I can't even begin to describe how you've been able to take shadows and light reflection on a black and white picture and turned it into Red Dawn. This is the work of a true asshole with far too much time on his hands.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for the reply. I noticed your reply on the person's Flickr account, but I hadn't seen the images on your web page.

I'd love to see any footage that Gil Leyvas took on the 4th November? The 4th November was a similar incident he claimed. UPS902 MD-11 was also coming in at sunset on the 4th November. Coincidence or fooled twice? Many people have contacted CBS in order for them to release all the footage. They could have this whole thing cleared up if they released everything, but somehow I don't expect them to?

TJ

edit on 26-11-2010 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

There is no need. There are people sitting in their chair... Drinking their coffee.. Laughing their arses off at the mental midgets that are blowing a plane contrail out of proportion.

It is threads like this that make all people that are interested in conspiracies, look like paranoid little fruit loops.

No amount of evidence will change the little ones minds on this.. Once one portion or story is proven ... some "slow" person, brings some other wild theory.

There is ZERO >>> ZERO proof that this is anything other than a plane contrail... If you have proof .. bring it..

The satelite images show that the contrail follows flight UPS902 EXACTLY!!!! What else is there to discuss? The main argumant was the contrail making turns that 902 SUPPOSEDLY didn't..

The only arguments against 902 are assumptions and speculation. How can anyone arguing this, have any credibility left? Aren't we supposed to be on this site to Deny Ignorance? Why does it seem that more and more, ignorance is being embraced and encouraged?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Well she dose have two very interesting points..

Pitty her brain isn't as well wired as her bra...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky
US missed Chinese Missile

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aceaea480bf.jpg[/atsimg]
Well I have to admit, the old adage, a picture is worth
a thousand words is very true. I have been studying
on this event for a whole week. I think I have seen every
pic and video there is and twisted and turned every one
of those pics in an editor hoping to find the smoking
gun for this missile theory. And after a week, I found it.

The above image is from the helicopter video. It is unedited
except for color and highlight layers I took out to bring those
background contrails into better view.

As you can see, there are 2 contrails in this image.
1 big one in the foreground and 1 smaller one in the background.
And what sealed the smoking gun for me is when they
intersected each other and a big cloud of smoke where
they intersected.

This is my theory of the timeline of events.

1) Chinese launch Ballistic Missile from Jin Sub.

2) US Air Defense boards lit up like a Christmas Tree
with early warnings.

3) US Launches smaller missile to intercept Chinese
missile. See how the US Missile contrail is much
smaller. It's probably a PAC-II.

4) US Missile intercepts and explodes near Chinese
Missile but does not destroy it. But it does knock
it off it's trajectory, thus the sharp corresponding
course changes after the explosion.

5) Chinese Missile continues to target.

6) US Gov denies a missile launch cuz they
are embarrassed they didn't save America
from this aggression. Had this been designed
to inflict serious damage to the US. They would
have succeeded in penetrating American Defense.

7) Once again, the US Air Defense is red-faced.
last time it was the US Navy.

Sorry folks, it was a Chinese Missile
not US808 from Hawaii.
The second intersecting contrail confirms it,
unless you think the US is trying to shoot
down commercial airliners?

You fell for it.

It was an amatuer rocket shot from a boat.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I had a theory that maybe it's a rocket filled with some of the greatest minds on earth and they are escaping an upcoming doom.
BUT...
with all the North Korea/South Korea incidents in the last week and all the war games going down, I think that it's a chinese missle that was part of some test.

top topics

<< 54  55  56   >>

join