It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Chip Cards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am wondering, what are really the new chip cards?

From the BMO bank:
"1. What is a chip card?

A chip card is a debit or credit card with a built-in microchip that provides greater security and convenience. The microchip is encrypted, which means that it is extremely difficult to copy or counterfeit."

According to Al Bielek:

"From my observations, I don't think "The New World Order" is going to make it. They will appear to make it up to the last moment and will achieve still more control than they have right now, which is almost full control now. They're going to get to the ID cards, the bank Smartcard containing your entire history, and they intend, by 1999 before the year 2000, everybody in the US and probably everybody in the world about whom they have any concern will have to have one of these cards to do any banking or anything. If they don't have it, they're an outlaw. This is the plan and what they're working on. The cards are starting to show up. The banking is being converted to a cashless society, now, at an accelerating rate. These are all "New World Order" plans. They intend to achieve complete dominance and control of the society by the year 2000. They know Earth changes are coming, too, and they're trying to circumvent them as much as possible and set this up before the Earth changes ."

All my bank and credit cards have been converted to chip cards. Do you think there is a hidden reason?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I honestly do not think there are microchips in our cards.

We would know if there were.

..and actually, the new NYS Enhanced Drivers License contains an RFID chip. They give you this protective sleeve that the card must be in when not in use, as not to ruin the RFID chip by having it come in contact with waves from your cell phone or the magnetic strip on your debit/credit cards.

If there were chips in our cards, you would be coached about the need to protect the chips.

You are in the clear buddy.

This prediction obviously never came to fruition because you would have heard about it at the turn of the millennium, that is, according to this article.

Probe

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Hmmm, I don't know about the US but all UK cards are the chip type now like this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/601af30297de.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been trying to find out just how much memory these card have to hold any kind of data on someone, I can't seem to find it though. Maybe someone else can give it a go as I can't imagine it can hold much

edit on 13-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Edit to add, I have had a card like this for years now, I had no idea they didn't have them in the US
edit on 13-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yea my visa and debit both have those chips.. although the only places that actually take the chip are like government-funded establishments. Convenience stores here still try to steal my monies. I got a call from my bank one day asking if i was in montreal trying to withdraw $600.. this one convenience store has gotten my card 'flagged' for fraud multiple times, and it's ALWAYS when i have no cash on me and im late for somewhere. SUCH a pain.

I'd say the reason is because it's easier to hack the magnet stripe.. maybe it gives out certain info that the chip doesnt.

Although I saw a video of a guy 'hacking' the chip.. it ranged from dipping it in certain chemicals till he could bla bla i don't remember the rest, I just know it's possible ;p
edit on 13-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
All bank and credit cards in Canada now come these chips. This didn't happen a couple of years ago. It is said that these chips offer "greater security" for customers, but I am sure these chips can hold a lot of information about us!

And lets not forget, some people come out with predictions of whats going to happen and when, much like Al Bielek, but plans change and take longer to be implemented/to happen. Things can change is seconds I am sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Every shop in the UK (even tiny corner shops) uses the chip and pin method, they have these little portable card machines that you punch your pin number into

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
chip and pin has been around for quite awhile, and i have heard a few theories to there ultimate use, but can't remember any lol

though anything Al Bielek says has gotta be rubbish, i am sure his credibility is completely shot?

which is a shame, cause he span a hell of a good story about falling off the side of the Eldridge and going to the future...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If anyone is concerned about them in their cards, I believe that all it takes is a swipe of a neodymium magnet across the card and WHAM the chip is deactivated.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete
chip and pin has been around for quite awhile, and i have heard a few theories to there ultimate use, but can't remember any lol

though anything Al Bielek says has gotta be rubbish, i am sure his credibility is completely shot?

which is a shame, cause he span a hell of a good story about falling off the side of the Eldridge and going to the future...

Hmmm, I am not so sure about that. Lou (sleeper) has stated that there is truth to his claims, altho the whole truth will never come out. I don't know about you but I deeply believe Lou, more than anyone else I know.
So yeah, I really tend to believe Al. In any case, that's not the discussion here.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Smash the chips with hammers. Simple fix. Same on your passport. You are still the "person" named/photographed on the ID.

Cashless society is the goal. Tracking via your card/chip. Cash (to a degree) equals freedom. They can't track you with cash (as easily). So they will turn your chip "off" and yes an outlaw or broke indeed.

top topics

join