It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elites perfecting cyborg technology and.. well, telepathy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I hate threads that start off with a 10 minute youtube video as much as the next guy, so if you're anything like me just take a minute to watch this, and if after a few seconds you aren't interested go ahead and leave. But I doubt you'll stop watching.

So obviously this technology exists. Technology that allows you to control electrical devices with your thoughts! If the elites at the top of the Illuminati have better, and more, technology than us then just imagine what they could turn this into. It would be the beginning of a cyborg master race lol.

Is there a group out there, an "Illuminati", who are pushing science in the area of cyborg technology in search for an "immortality"? Could this be one of the greatest inventions of our time, that we may not even see come to fruition?

Also what comes to mind, is what if this is how regular telepathy works? The premise is there. Is there a way to do this without the use of machines and external electricity? Maybe so.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Pretty sure that the Illuminati are working on telepathic cyborgs. I mean, damn, they've already got the theme songs figured out. Here's one of them:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

That's insane! I really hope I see practical use of things like this in my life time.

Good find!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I dont know how anyone can be telepaphic with that song as their sound track? I couldnt hear my self think as soon as i clicked play, never mind hear anyone els thoughts.

To the OP That head set is amazing!
edit on 13-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by Whine Flu

I dont know how anyone can be telepaphic with that song as their sound track? I couldnt hear my self think as soon as i clicked play, never mind hear anyone els thoughts.

To the OP That head set is amazing!
edit on 13-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

That's 'cause you're interested in dudes.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
and here I am like a sucker still using a mouse and keyboard.

say 3rd gen computers soon...truely awesome tech...lets mass produce them and get the contact lens screens working...soon the average computer will be worn verses typed on...too cool.

Illuminati shauminati...if the secret government whatsawidget has furthered this tech, I say more power to em.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You know

This could be the start of something big actually...every boom has come from technological innovation...perhaps this is old technology that needs to be released now to get us out of the economic slump we are in

We have virtual environments now (secondlife), now with a brain interface, this could redefine everything...I keep looking around my area here and see endless applications this could be adapted for. Imagine 3d modelling based not on endless clicking, but simply having the shape form based on your imagination..or a entire movie based on the thoughts of a single director.

Parapalegics becoming fully active once again in online communities, sending text messages to one another via thought, turning lights on and off at your home with just a quick thought, etc etc etc...its not that this simply removes the need to type and click, it actually makes our virtual fingers without boundries if on the net and advanced a bit.

What we are seeing slowly rolled out in front of us is a virtual world...a dreamworld environment piece by piece where our bodies take less and less of a active roll.

give it 100-200 years and what is left of the human body will be simply in some sort of small pod...brain in a box buried under a mountain perhaps, and a vibrant virtual world completely connected to each other is where people will live.

I feel like I was born too damn early..I regret the likelyhood that I won't be around to see this truely develop into its max potential.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Also imagine how it could affect musical instruments. Imagine yourself playing a piano to trigger the piano sounds. Or what if just the thought of a sound could produce it, or just an emotion. It could get pretty amazing.

Now what if this technology was reversed. And we didn't output signals, but signals were INPUT into our brains. Signals like vision, sound, emotion. We could wear a visor like Giordi Laforge on Star Trek, and have supervision. Or maybe watching a movie could invoke real life emotions directly into our brain.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is this stuff kind of like the tech they use for people who are quadriplegics? I saw a tv show about how people where using brain waves to drive their wheel chair and for some completely paralyzed people they could "dictate" to a computer. I think they did those by implanting chips on the brain that they could read without wires using rf or something.

That stuff is really cool but at the same time it is scary as hell. Throw something like that into nano technology and you could have an army of "zombies" at your disposal.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
you ever read the stories where they bury the brain boxes under a mountain somewhere and how they end?

HINT: NOT GOOD

I'm all for cybersystems don't get me wrong but I want SYNERGISTIC technology not some half step that requires me to submerge my body in nutrient gel to assure proper bioelectric field manipulation to enable the "touch senses" online (yes what I'm talking about is in fact being worked on in very rudimentary means already) also see touchable holograms sometimes....

The world might get interesting quickly if we can survive this teensy weensy economic apocalypse and impending wave of military conflict that is now all but unavoidable in the next few years.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
The world might get interesting quickly if we can survive this teensy weensy economic apocalypse and impending wave of military conflict that is now all but unavoidable in the next few years.

Technological growth has not slowed down a bit, through peace or war...its the one constant growth

I would be willing to try the biogel thing.

and I don't get my ideas from stories..the reason why they become stories is because they take a great idea and twist it into horror...if we didn't do things because there was a creepy sci-fi movie made about it, society wouldn't progress very far.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No look at things like shadowrun and cyberpunk 2020 and burning chrome et al...

These things seemed SO far off but wow I look around and yet here they are... Corporate security forces governments that exist to protect the corporations... an increasingly authoritarian and Money can buy you out of jail legal system that is more and more corporatized...

Don't get me wrong I love the idea of slipping on my datalenses and Oakley Gunslinger Open Source spec ISO rated HUD goggles that smartlink into my vehicle's data management system my gun my home computer and my cell phone... being able to access a technical manual while working on my car that projects an arrow pointing at the next bolt I need to remove...

I Relish the idea of going to some kid in korea's patentnet page and paying 8 bucks to download his shoe design with adaptive sizing algos that my 3d laser scanner and FAB printer scans my foot and custom prints and etc my shoes specifically designed to prevent injuries et al by accessing my latest charting of physical fitness and stretchability that keeps me from moving in a direction that could hurt me while being flexible where I need them CUSTOM DESIGNED TO MY FOOT

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Prophetically speaking I would assume, you wear this things either on your head or the right hand... and chances are, that this will be so cool for the masses, that nearly everyone would wanna have that?!... I'm a real big fan of stuff like that, but not if it is such an Omen...

new topics

top topics

join