It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security monitoring 'Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin supporters'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

Further, the plans are already confirmed. DMORT and other divisions of Homeland Security have a contingency-structure in place to deal with mass fatalities and outbreaks in times of pandemics, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, national emergency or other disasters. Elements of these plans are in place on record, and coordinated via the 10 FEMA regions in the United States and via the “Fusion Centers” that are popping up at the Federal, State and Local levels all across the nation to spy on ordinary citizens.

Concerned about the fact that these programs admittedly monitor ‘returning veterans,’ ‘Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin supporters’ and beyond, the TV show contacted a Fusion Center spokesman to find out more about why they are targeting ordinary Americans. Spokesman Lance Clem told the show point blank that these domestic intelligence gathering centers have no oversight. Clem shockingly admitted, “We police ourselves.”

Older article addressing this

A secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists. This is merely the latest example in an alarming trend which confirms that law enforcement across the country is being trained that American citizens are a dangerous enemy.
The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order.

Police are educated in the document that people are are anti-abortion, own gold, display an assortment of U.S. flags, or even those that talk about the film Zeitgeist, view the police as their “enemy” and conflates them with domestic terrorists like Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph and other domestic militia groups who have been charged with plotting terrorist attacks.

This is completely insane! These people are targeting innocent Americans who happen to support Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr. I just wonder what they think about the entire Tea Party Movement I bet it has the government falling over itself. If they are afraid of supporters of Paul then the Tea Party must appear as a movement of terrorism.

I support Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin, I am not a ‘follower’ but I would place their stickers on my vehicle and cast my vote for them. I guess I am a terrorist for exercising my right to freedom of speech in deciding who I want to run my country. No that Muslim blowing up people is not a terrorist but I am for supporting Ron Paul even though I don’t belong to a militia, call for armed rebellion, or anything like that.

Glad to know just being a concerned citizen makes me a terrorist!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think the sad thing is its news to you. This has been going on for years and only now you can see something or some else on the HippnoBox says it you say its real you believe it. The dont put camps liike that up in a week or 2

Its all to late people cant think they can only be told

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anythinggoes
reply to post by Misoir

I think the sad thing is its news to you. This has been going on for years and only now you can see something or some else on the HippnoBox says it you say its real you believe it. The dont put camps liike that up in a week or 2

Its all to late people cant think they can only be told

Yes, some have known these things for a while but others are awakening and in every growing numbers.
Look how many people now accept that there is really Bilderberg meetings when just 12 months ago you were considered crazy just for mentioning it.
Look at FEMA camps, only this week there was a thread on here saying they don't exist. Now it's proven so they argue over their purpose instead.
IMO, there IS a world wide awakening to the extent of which we have been policed, robbed and lied to.
The only question is, how will TPTB react?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm weary of Alex Jones and anyone who uses him as a source. A.J. likes making money out of scaring people. I won't say it's not true, but don't pack your bug out bags just yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
they are keeping tabs on people who purchase gold? why? well the reason is obvious, and that sounds very alarming, especially when everyone is making the move to gold- at least those who can afford it. anyone reminded of Nazi Germany?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anythinggoes

Who said this sort of thing is new to me? Don’t assume something you do not know.

I knew about the coffins, FEMA camps, domestic terrorist targeting, etc… But I did not know they blatantly said exactly who they were targeting. Especially saying domestic terrorists are Americans who support the Congressman Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames
I'm weary of Alex Jones and anyone who uses him as a source. A.J. likes making money out of scaring people. I won't say it's not true, but don't pack your bug out bags just yet.

I agree but the source is unimportant if you double check the information with other sources.
If AJ just gets people to question then he has done a good thing..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
they are keeping tabs on people who purchase gold? why? well the reason is obvious, and that sounds very alarming, especially when everyone is making the move to gold- at least those who can afford it. anyone reminded of Nazi Germany?

Gold isn't monitored, nor is it kept a track of- at least as far as individual investors go.
edit on 12-11-2010 by DeltaNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists. This is merely the latest example in an alarming trend which confirms that law enforcement across the country is being trained that American citizens are a dangerous enemy.
edit on 13-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yeah, a supposed report that probably isn't legitimate in the first place.

Secondly, you haven't refuted my point.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

ok, i did not realize this info was from infowars, so ill retract my statements because i'm on the same boat as you when it comes to mr.jones. so this i found to see what the hustle is about. read this and see how stories are spun, even in non msm.
www.boston.com...

it has to do with the gold
edit on 13-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

top topics

join