It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED! Media/TPTB Pro-Race War Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Revelations about the upcoming (?) Canadian 'reality' show Lake Shore has exposed something that the master puppeteers of this world would rather keep private: An active operation by one of its stringed-up arms to hyperbole racial tensions and labels. Take a look at this little gem:

Roxanne Ramedani was nicknamed “The Persian” on her Lake Shore audition reel, but the Iranian-Canadian finalist distanced herself from the TV series-in-progress when producers pushed her to make anti-Semitic comments. Source

Another jewel:

Another former top-25 finalist, Vonny Sweetland, alleged he was asked to lie about his ethnic background and encouraged to pick fights in a staged battle of the races.

And the truth:

But the Canadian version has a twist. Rather than pushing a theme of “Guido pride” like the American series, Lake Shore appears to focus on the tension between various cultures that call Toronto home.

Ramedani alleges when she refused to “fake an Israeli versus an Iranian sort of conflict,” the show’s producers lost interest in her.

The second-year human rights student at York University said producers took advantage of the young finalists.

“They put together a bunch of naive 20 year olds who were willing to sell their souls for their 15 minutes of fame,” said Ramedani, 20.

It gets worse:

A Lake Shore questionnaire asked those auditioning: “Are there any nationalities you dislike? If yes, please explain why.”

It gets even worse, but it's up to you to go to the Source

There are characters like 'The Vietnamese' - It is actually how they are identified on this show. Something this race conflict-based would never fly in Canada, unless the convert TPTB social engineering programme has been successful in deprogramming Canadians to not question their entertainment (and increasingly, ethics)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Geeze... and I thought American TV was getting bad! I always had the impression that Canadians weren't into that type of entertainment, just based on a some shows I've seen. Then again I don't live there, don't really know much about it. If they tried to do that here the show wouldn't even make it to air! They would have every civil right/race rights/human rights/etcetc group banging on their door.
It's even sadder that people will do that for money and fame.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

new topics

join