It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is H1N1 really safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...
when i saw this i was absolutley horrified ...i've been informed that the ingredient ..squaline ...has no other effect accept to kill you once it does it job .. sorry i couldn't pull out the video ..maybe someone could do it for me ...here's your shot ..and a bodybag ...good luck people ...thats scary

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

I got it a year ago. And I am fine. It was even part of an expermient. *smiles*

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
is it really effective? Why not consult all the double blind studies done to test the vaccine...oh wait, they don't exist. When the man-bear-pig, oh wait I mean swine flu, oh wait I mean H1N1 surfaced, they wouldn't give the virus to vaccine companies (how would they have it anyways?) but miraculously a certain vaccine company came out with the vaccine in less than six months. The reason it was so quick was probably because they created the virus to begin with.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.novaccine.com... .. here is something i found ...that scares me even more now .. how is something like this not know by everyone ..if it were safe ?...why aren't they telling us the facts ...or is the list of side effects roled up in the body bags ...with the instructions on how to zipp yourself up from inside?
hahaha ..but really not that funny... the day i get my bag ...i think i'll skip the shot and just close myself up in my bag

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
answers.yahoo.com... i guess i should have done my homework then began this post ..so this will be the last one till i complete my research ...but with each site it gets scarier and scarier

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
H1N1 was a scare to get everyone to get the vaccine, the real stuff looks like its on its way. More on this when I am able to post my own threads. Needless to say, it looks like it's started

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

To begin with, the scare is caused by media using ignorance. H1N1 simply means: Human's are susceptible to this particular strain of Flu Virus. Bird/Swine flu just means that the scientists discovered a virus in these animals that have all the characteristics of the virus strain attacking humans. The ONLY people that should worry are those that have weak immunities in the first place. A healthy human does not need to get the flu shot.

Yes, virus strains have been mutated in the lab just to be able to find a "cure" and this is legal. Biological warfare research operates under the same premises. Should we be concerned? Absolutely! Honestly, what are we going to do about it? Healthy people are living longer tax-paying lives, and when we get too old to work..out comes a flu virus to weed out the unhealthy. Coincidence? Perhaps, but then again, perhaps not.

Some things will remian a mystery only because we are under the spell that some people are allowed special priveleges just because they have what they have or they work where they work or perhaps it is just out of fear. Equality is the inspiration for shared knowledge. We will never have that in this world. Mystery it is!

new topics

top topics

join