It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“My First Cavity Search.” Extreme Sickness at the TSA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious122112

As I said earlier i'm not sure if the image is real or not, but the effect you are talking about with the "lines" on the monitor only happens on old fashioned CRT monitors, you can take a picture of an LCD flat screen just fine, without any lines appearing.

The monitor appears to be LCD to me

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That picture is horrible and it's real. I can't imagine having a memory like that as I was growing up and it has to scare the heck out of children. I hope everyone keeps their self, or at least and especially their kids out of the planes.

Reading some TSA rules it's hard to imagine these are here in America, we're not talking China or the USSR, but it's happening as we type. I don't know if it's been put into place yet, they want to use full-body heat detectors to sense when people have the flu by measuring body temperature for fever, so if you're sick you will be screened and not allowed to fly.

Here are some TSA rules;

Think before you speak. Belligerent behavior, inappropriate jokes and threats will not be tolerated. They will result in delays and possibly missing your flight. Local law enforcement may be called as necessary.

We specially train our Security Officers and they understand your concern for your children. They will approach your children gently and treat them with respect. If your child becomes uncomfortable or upset, security officers will consult you about the best way to relieve your child's concern.
So the TSAO won't leave you're kid alone, they will tell you how to shut him or her up so he can continue to gently check your kid

Please take your infants and children out of baby carriers and strollers and take them through the metal detector with you. Strollers and baby carriers go through the X-ray machine with your bags. If possible, collapse your stroller before you get to the metal detector. For more information traveling with children
good idea to damage the kids DNA before they can walk

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is F'd up. I have no other comment on it except that if I'm ever going through this I will fight physically if I have to in order to stop this atrocity. A metal detector in wand format has worked for decades and there is NO explosive devices that are made without metal with exception to semtec however even that has a metal primer.

Everyone needs to Opt out and the entire time you're getting your rape-down completely assault the TSA agent verbally. When he comes near your genitals tell him you're going to break his hand if he touches you there. I certainly will. They can arrest me for protecting my right to not be sexually assaulted and I'll sue all the way up to the supreme court. At that point if no one has any morals left that high then any traditional manners of fighting back will not be enough. Then it's time to show them what for.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

There are many ways to keep our country safe without resorting to molesting anyone.

Hell yeah. I work as a security-officer (not w/ TSA. I work for a private security-firm) & EVEN I don't like the TSA & the way they handle airport-security. Put my boss, the owner of the security-firm I work for, in charge of airport-security. Just have the federal-government give my boss a call & arrange for a contract & afterward the number of terrorists getting on board planes etc will be reduced ten-fold. AND we won't even NEED body-scanners or enhanced pat-downs. Just give us a lot of handheld metal-detector wands, luggage x-ray scanners, plus equipment used for detecting explosive & flammable materials. & the only pat-downs you'd have are your most basic pat-down procedures. And on top of that people CAN still bring liquids on board the plane AND still be safe. In fact ppl can bring guns &/or knives on board as long as #1. They have a permit. #2. They claim their weapons at check-in. #3. They're flying within the confines of American airspace. #4. Their guns are handguns, loaded w/ low-velocity hollow-point rounds. (If they don't have them? The hollow-point ammunition can be purchased @ the airport gift-shop. & with every purchase of a 50-round box of hollow-points: you receive a certain amount of credits toward their frequent-flyer membership.
edit on 11/13/10 by Marked One because: forgot to snip something

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Just to add something to the debate on if the second pic is real or not.
here is the flickr page it is taken from.

This photo was taken on February 22, 2009 in Indianapolis International Airport, IN, US.

[NOTE: This was a *long* time ago, and has since been removed - I looked the next time I flew through IND. Also, I have no problem with the TSA. I may hate taking my shoes off, but I've always been treated professionally when I've flown. I just happened to find this one particular incident unnerving.] As I was walking to baggage claim at IND, I passed by the TSA booth near security check-in. I was surprised to see what was the desktop/background image on this TSA computer: It is a cover for a fake children's book called "My First Cavity Search".

From this and the other contents of the persons account I think the photo is pretty genuine, the photo just sat there for ages before InfoWars picked it up, and none of the rest of the pics in the account are altered / conspiracy based, so I don't see what he would get out of photoshopping this one image

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, we know the cover of the book is fake... So this is only a matter of the TSA having a sense of humor or not, or if the image is real or not.

The image could be fake... I really don't see why someone would fake this as it really is a non-story. The TSA are not even that bad, people are just making a big deal about it because they are selfish, paranoid, and easily annoyed and offended. If you don't want to be searched, then don't fly. You don't own those aircraft, so you can't tell people how to protect them. You have no right really.

Anyway... just for fun I attempted to do my own "photoshop". I am not the best in the world, but I see that it can easily be done by someone way better than myself.

edit on 13-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
If you don't want to be searched, then don't fly. You don't own those aircraft, so you can't tell people how to protect them. You have no right really.

Neither does the State own those aircraft.

Security should be left up to the airlines. TSA should be disbanded.

If you are uncomfortable flying without being seen nude and molested - or having your fellow passengers molested/seen nude - well, I'm sure there will be an airline who will cater to your needs.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

If you are uncomfortable flying without being seen nude and molested - or having your fellow passengers molested/seen nude - well, I'm sure there will be an airline who will cater to your needs.

Which airline is this exactly?
Just out of curiosity of course

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Why are you pretending I'm speaking in the present-tense when the words I used clearly show otherwise?

When the TSA is disbanded, I'm sure there will be an airline which will cater to his need for passenger nude scans and molestation.

Some people will have become used to the abuse and actually want it (like stockholme sufferers, they think they don't mind).

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Nude and molested? Get real. Stop exaggerating. You are just another sensationalist.

I think it is pathetic people are complaining about the security. If you don't like it, don't go. Is it really that hard for you to understand? Drive... take a bus, take the train, or get your own aircraft.

I don't trust anyone. I am glad all the passengers are fully searched before they get on.

Oh boohoo, some random nobody gets to see the outline of my body. It's the end of the world!

edit on 14-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Erm it was a joke...
I thought that was pretty clear

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

That's the problem with the internet.

And when you fail to take advantage of the emoticons, that doesn't help either. Type lol next time; then I'll know you are being funny. There'll be no mistaking that.

lol

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

It would be one thing if the airlines themselves wanted to conduct searches then it is up to the customer to agree or disagree but this is the federal government violating the fourth amendment right. Just because the video can be photoshopped doesn't mean it is.But even if it was, why would the photographer wait a year before putting it out there?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

All we have to verify the date of the photograph is the photographer's word that it was a year ago. If this was photoshopped then they'll try to use this to their advantage by painting the TSA as victims of a smear attack, but regardless the poster still represents the mentality of the TSA. It's safe to assume that all they can really do is deny that it is real. Unless an employee gets fired over it, that would obviously prove it was real, but I won't keep my hopes up. It's probably more than likely it was photoshopped but there is always that possibility given the track record of some TSA employees that someone would do it. Some defenders of the TSA were even calling it a regular joke you'd expect at any business, ignoring that TSA is not just any business. So if this was a fake then that is rather creative way to get back at the TSA, but I'm not sure it was a completely good idea because then the TSA will try to use it to their advantage. We'll have to see how this one plays out if it is a hoax or not. Time will tell.
edit on 14-11-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As long as Americans allow this... they will continue to push the envelope. It amazes me how people allow this.

Cameras on all street corners and highway's every 100 feet or so.

Naked body scanners, militarization of police and cavity searches

Phone, computer and financial monitoring

Free speech zones, watch lists, departments set up to monitor Americans

These are just a few examples of what I have noticed in the last couple of years

Think about this for a second... if they were really concerned about terrorism then wouldn’t they secure the boarders? If they really believed in free and open society then why did they test out extreme forms of tyranny at the g20 summits? Why can they monitor us but if we videotape them we can be arrested?

They focus more on monitoring and the setup of a police state type of grid. They removing liberties and freedoms now more then ever!

Pass bills like the recent healthcare bill and tell the American people “you just have to wait to see what’s in it”

Say no more, boycott airlines and take a car, if you need to fly say no to the scanners take the pat down and let your airline know that you will not fly as much because of this intrusive behavior. If a terrorist really wanted to, they would fly and walk through the scanners just the same and use the peanuts as a weapon.

In 20 years from now we wont recognize America if we don’t tell our elected official no and stop.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Obviously the photos are a parody of the way we seem to be headed. The important thing is they force us to stop and think about what is really occurring. The fact is these scanners will not stop a terrorist because they can't see inside your body and terrorist will begin to use their body cavities. Hence once a terrorist smuggles explosives up beyond his sphincter, the scanners will inevitably be proven useless for stopping terrorist, unless as the article suggests that we all subject ourselves to body cavity searches.

The fact is when you fly now or soon you will be asked to put yourself and your children though these machines that have the potential to cause skin cancer - especially if they malfunction. Children are more susceptible to skin cancer. All it takes is damage to the DNA in one cell.

TSA agents have no medical, engineering or technical knowledge of how these machines function. Like the ones commenting on thread they are just parroting what their managers have told them to say. The fact is they really don't know.

How would you feel in few years if your child gets skin cancer because you sent them through one of these machines?

If you opt out how do you feel about opting out and having a TSA agent running their hands against you and your children's genitals? Does it really matter if it's the back of their hands or the front - I think not.

How do you like raising your hands like a criminal in public for a period of time while they check you?

How do you like being patted down like they do during convict movements inside penile institutions?

Is the United States becoming a Prison Colony, except for the very wealthy who can fly charted private aircraft?

I think it will be a great time for Bus company's to expand their service and perhaps have advertisements about how you travel without being treated like a convict.

The best protest for those that have to fly and don't like this is to opt out and make them take you to a private area for their pat downs. Then you will use up more of their time & resources. Afterwords write a letter complaining to the Airline, TSA & the Airport manager.
edit on 14-11-2010 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Nude and molested? Get real. Stop exaggerating. You are just another sensationalist.

I think it is pathetic people are complaining about the security. If you don't like it, don't go. Is it really that hard for you to understand? Drive... take a bus, take the train, or get your own aircraft.

I don't trust anyone. I am glad all the passengers are fully searched before they get on.

Oh boohoo, some random nobody gets to see the outline of my body. It's the end of the world!

edit on 14-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

"Nude and molested", yes the scanners do reveal a nude figure (recorded and archived - not deleted) and molestation is unwanted touching involving the genital regions.

You've completely and totally submitted yourself to their wishes and given up all your personal rights given to you under the Constitution. I don't agree these procedures are making us safer either.

Please don't run for political office. We already have our quota of rubberstamp politicians that don't bother with things like the Constitution or Bill of Rights.
edit on 14-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The real travesty is the thousands of citizens/drones who put up with this Nazism every day! Turns my stomach to think about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by filosophia

I don't think this is going to help the airliners....at all. If I were an airliner or an airline employee I would be seriously worried right now.

Here are alternatives to flying (cheaper too):

Your Car
Amtrak
Greyhound
*************************************************************************************************************************************
I have said the same thing ig 3 other threads.. no one will answer this!!!! this is EXACTLY! what I said!

So why not naked scanners for other transporations? pat downs? remove shoes? at busses? trains? cruse ships???
A bomber can strike here.. My theory? American Skies are controlled by another power.. There are no terrorists or

Soon.. very soon we will have traffic stops and searches of our cars for "security" all travel will be restricted! America is a police state... We do not have to "wait for anything to happen" It already has...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well, we know the cover of the book is fake... So this is only a matter of the TSA having a sense of humor or not, or if the image is real or not.

The image could be fake... I really don't see why someone would fake this as it really is a non-story. The TSA are not even that bad, people are just making a big deal about it because they are selfish, paranoid, and easily annoyed and offended. If you don't want to be searched, then don't fly. You don't own those aircraft, so you can't tell people how to protect them. You have no right really.

Anyway... just for fun I attempted to do my own "photoshop". I am not the best in the world, but I see that it can easily be done by someone way better than myself.

edit on 13-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

If you zoom in on your photo vs. the original photo your photo seems to be more grainy than the original photo, plus it has a white outline around the image, suggesting that it was tampered with.

Open up two windows, and zoom into the original and this admitted photoshopped version, focus on the background objects like the scissors and the clock, and switch back between both tabs, the photoshopped version by the ATS member looks a little blurry compared to the original. Just something I noticed, sorry I don't know how else to show this to be people. If you scroll down from one to the other you can kind of see it but not as clearly as when you zoom in with ctrl ++ and switch between two tabs of the original and the member's picture with the blue sky on the computer, you can see the background objects like the clock and scissors as blurry whereas the desktop picture is clear. This is just an indication that the admittedly photoshopped image has certain anomalies that suggest it is photo shopped while the original's background objects are more clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join