It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

They aren't out to save the economy, they are out to gain control, and create one world systems. In a one world system it won't be possible for one nation to be in debt to another. There won't be any nations to loan one another money.

By going to an all electronic system of funds, you virtually eliminate the black market profiteers and players who are in essence though criminals the only free people that still exist.

You are either employed by a corporation that can credit your account electronically, or you aren't and have no ability to obtain anything you need to survive from the corporations.

This then will make you 100% reliant on either the State for credits to obtain food, and shelter, or a corporation to obtain credits for food and shelter.

This has been a goal of Rome for a very long time, it is why they wrote it into the Bible "That you will need the mark of the beast, a number in order to be able to barter or trade"

To accomplish this all they needed to do was first acquire all the vital resources, and gain control of the food and energy supply, and then so enslave us all through the illusion of debt in a system that they have been manipulating to do just that, they we will all give up national sovereignty and personal sovereignty to get out of that debt, and to be able to gain a share of the vital resources we need to survive.

Now so you understand the many dimensions they are manipulating us on to accomplish this, as I pointed out with only 1.9 trillion U.S. Dollars in circulation it's impossible to be 14 Trillion in debt. The loans far exceed the actual currency supply to loan.

Now presumably we owe China another Nuclear Super Power 4 Trillion of that debt, or roughly twice the entire U.S. Currency supply.

China's Central Bank is another Rothschild (Rome Controlled) Central Bank just like the Federal Reserve. This is how they created the Voodoo loan numbers, through imaginary electronic credits, yet once again it's not actually possible to pay out all those imaginary credits, without a corresponding amount of currency existing.

Yet if you look at some of the other top stories dominating these boards in recent days, you do see how they are trying to plant the seed, and many people are worried that China will attack us militarily for owing it so much money and currency manipulation.

Now you have another strong compelling reason to accept Foundation X's offer, which indeed Foundation X itself states it's whole mission and purpose is "Global Security", so in other words they are angling to convince us that War between the Super Powers (all out war) (even nuclear war) is imminent if we don't do something immediately about the debt.

In sales your first goal is to create a need for your product. So this manipulation is but one that Foundation X is attempting to use to make it's offer more attractive.

As usual it's a mass deception and manipulation on a global scale.

When you consider that the new Industrialized Infrastructure of China that transformed it from an agrarian to an Industrial Society is largely American/European Corporate Owned, and it's dependent on Oil from American/European controlled sources to keep running, China faces massive unemployment and internal political upheavel if it looses it's export markets and oil to keep it's infrastructure running.

So in reality China has no advantage at all in threatening us, unless China is actually controlled by the same people (which it is) that control Foundation X (the wealthy Patrician Oligarchs and the Vatican) and they are manipulating all this to convince us the debt has now taken on life and nation threatening levels.

In fact the only way it makes sense if you just throw all their lies and phony experts out the window and all their dishonest and false systems, and start using some basic common sense and power of deductive reasoning, without using the reasoning they have instilled and programmed in you through the media and governments they control to short circuit real common sense and critical thinking.

By giving you faulty tools and information to figure it out, in fact you can't figure it out, which just leads you to a state of confusion that leads you to taking authority's (the States and Media's and their Experts) explanations and accepting them simply because they come from those sources, and not because they make sense.

"By way of deception, we make war" "war is a continuation of politics by other means"

The only thing that in fact can stop this is people figuring it out, and trust me, that's the last thing they want you to do!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Excellent synopsis of the situation my friend. I would only add a couple thoughts. All that is being done at this point is dangling the bait in the water. The option has been put on the table. The next step in the transition is to make life so miserable for the masses that they beg and plea with their governments to take the bait as a means to their relief.

In the end, the people themselves will beg for this solution.

Why?

With Love,

Your Brother

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by adjensen
Also, as a follow up, the UK has elected not to pursue said money.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

They don't cite the reasons, but I suspect their silence might be more a matter of not offending a member of the House of Lords than not wanting to expose some nefarious organization.
Hopefully their a little more savvy than we give them credit for,is it possible they know who they are?

This is all theatre, they (the politicians have to maintain their credibility with the public and not appear to be too anxious for this) Foundation X will manipulate other World Events to frighten people into seeing this as a solution and then pressuring their politicians to accept the offer.

This is the way they will need to proceed to make it all seem 'credible and fair' let China lob a few missiles over the phony debt, get a few million people standing in bread and soup lines, cut social security and welfare benefits because the State can no longer 'afford' to pay them, and you will have the masses screaming at their politicians to take the offer, which they will only reluctantly do, against their own 'better' advice.

Yes they are that evil, and they do imagine people are that easy to fool, because lets face it, we are!

Or at least we have been up to this point.

Remember though he who laughs last, laughs loudest, and ultimately they have to sell this to the masses with deciept and manipulation to get that laugh in.

The want to rule us all openly and completely in a one world government, and this is the first big step to revealing it. For now it's name is Foundation X, but believe me when I say, it will soon be known simply as Rome.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
has anyone ever heard the saying theres no such thing as a free lunch
enoughe said

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nothing is for nothing. Ever heard of Mob deals? They are a hush hush brotherhood as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The M in Mafia is Guisseppe Manzini who before founding the modern day criminal syndicate in the late 1800's was also the World Wide Head of the Illuminati Society.

The Criminal syndicates are in fact designed to suck up huge chunks of the cash in circulation, cash, off the books cash, then becomes the prime ellement in helping foster and paying for some of the world's greatest conspiracies.

This is why the CIA loves to control the drug trade, for the off the books cash. Yet we can also see in this article, a EU representative angrily accusing the Intelligence Agencies of being in bed with with the X Foundation.

Yet the X Foundation is opening it's books to convince the nations it actually has the hard Gold to pay off the world's debts and they aren't being shy about that at all.

Who a cashless society and one world currency is most immediately going to hurt though is black market criminals, prostitutes, loan sharks, bookies, fences and drug dealers, won't easily be able to ply their trades with Electronic Funds Transfer point of sale debits.

There is also a very real risk of people who hold large amounts of cash being fleeced in the process of the institution of a new one world currency and electronic point of sale system. Not only do they face a possible very unfavorable exchange rate of what might amount to just pennies on their existing dollars, they might have to prove that the cash came from a legitimate source to turn it into electronic credits in an account.

I wouldn't look for most organized and career criminals to be too happy about what Foundation X is likely trying to pull off.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My bet is this is the NWO. I also bet they do not have the money to bail out the world they will simply print it and take control of printing the money for the world. They will tell everyone they have the money to buy the debt and want to start a one world currency to stop this happening again.
They will use this new world currency to pay off the previous debt just like the greenback was printed to pay off the previous currency's debt.

Those that control the money supply - theycan create bubbles, recessions and depressions whenever they like simply by changing the amount of cash in circulation.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
dubble post

edit on 12-11-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If it was a religious organization or one honestly wanting to help, why bail out England and the US?

Millions of people have died due to starvation and the lack of medicine why didn't they use their gold then?

Sure things are bad in England but things are worse in other places.

Anyway, I still think this going to be a hoax. Instead of just printing money, they were going to use this to say the money was backed by gold.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
loll everybody looking to the banks when refering to NWO...
the real danger are the dealers in death... the pharma industry's..
that is the group that holds us in there hands..
heath is priceless and they take al the advance of it...
supported by the gov's (wich they really controling by the lobbist)
they milking us out..!
facts:
the mex flu was an big hoax created by the pharmas to sell there ""cure"
haity now suffering an epidamic cholera .. guess where the money for rebuild the EQ is going to....!

they hate healty humans and have the power to decide who to live ore die...
edit on 12-11-2010 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
if u ever had any doubt the Knight's Templar
Treasure wasn't real ????

I think it just revealed itself
and it is in Vatican hands.

Maybe I should pull out the movie
"National Treasure" and give it another
watch this weekend.

And Traveler was right in the statement
"This is the NWO". It's time to sell your
soul to the company store.

somehow Alex Jones doesn't sound like
a nut anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Guys, there's already a thread going about this exact subject right here with more resource links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods please can you merge the two threads as unless this thread has a news worthy update it's just covering old ground...
edit on 12-11-2010 by WatchRider because: Addition

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by coyotepoet

The M in Mafia is Guisseppe Manzini who before founding the modern day criminal syndicate in the late 1800's was also the World Wide Head of the Illuminati Society.

Guiseppi Mazzini: Freemason Founder of the Mafia

www.moneyteachers.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

The operative word is LEND. At what interest?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by Seventytwo

I got as far as Rothschild. That just says it all. No way would this be for nothing.

Ultimate NWO. The only reason any organisation can have more money that all the governments in the world is because they have conned people out it. Now they want to bail us out so we can be owned by the NWO elite for ever.

No thanks!

haha I was thinking the same thing when I saw Rothschild in the first few lines. They never do anything for nothing!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

if i could give you more than one star i would. excellent info!
if anyone on ats trusts what this man is saying then they aren't as "awake" as they think they are.
i almost wish humans could just be wiped out already. disgusting stuff

edit on 12-11-2010 by ZiggyStardust because: no reason

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I find this story so unbelievable that it may be true .Let's keep our eyes wide open on this "Fundation 10"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
lol

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/16/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sounds like a deal with the devil to me. There always is something they'll get out of it.

Can't have the world economy imploding on itself now can we? If that happened, then the people might come after the only ones with anything left... us!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This video and comments ect reminds me of the crop circle decoded to say 'Beware the bearers of false gifts and promises'

Does anyone agree?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join