It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I may have heard incorrectly but it sounded to me like the man said this bailout offer was to Britian - not to the world.

If the Vatican has that kind of money, and I suspect that it does, I would not surprise me if they would bail out Britain as an act of charity knowing it would give the Vatican a great deal of good will with a long term and powerful adversary.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No, no strings attached at all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6324b56388d6.jpg[/atsimg]

If Britain won't take up the offer, someone else will.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 26-11-2010 by cloned2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
as days go by, people forget about things like this, I kinda wanted to see how this story pans out

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One might think that, (if you go by Proto's reasoning) that this could well be the back door for the Vatican into Britain again. There are signs of change for instance, wherein the decision by the Catholic Anglican church to allow women priests is making some followers turn to the "Roman Catholic faith" So if this loan, (I understand it to be a loan) has a catch, it could be that Catholicism would be an [ultimately] free practice in Britain once again, and that Catholics could once again hold supreme office in Britain. It would certainly clear up Britain's bugbear as a proclaimed democracy and make all citizens equal...as far as that goes. Come to think of it, Roman Catholics would then only need to be called Catholics, or Universals, so that's another problem cleared up. Tony Blair as you may know has converted to the, (at the moment) Roman Catholic faith, he had to wait until the end of his premiership to do so. I expect that to many of you, all this does not matter a jot if you are not at all religious as the British constitution can be bendy enough...not too bendy though.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think this is psy ops. "X" and "nothing," both in quotes, representing a creative wellspring. Why I think this, I cannot fully explain. But then again, I think this whole site is a psy ops, what with the two glowing "conspiracy chicks" and all. Isis, Isis, Ra Ra Ra anyone... But more and and even occult info is beneficial in my opinion. People have to circle the drain in order to not repeat the same mistakes.

Mike Boyd hit the nail. Ha Ha. I should have read the later pages before I posted......
edit on 3-12-2010 by orwellianunenlightenment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I made a mental note to return to this thread several weeks later. In review I haven't seen that any new developments have occurred. Is this right? Has Lord Blackheath made any new statements about the organization or admit to beeing duped? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
no one does something for nothing, what does Foundation X really want? are they trying to get in good with TPTB? me thinks this is the wrong way in!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I will bet you anything that this "foundation X" is a group of financial power house people and that just want a small piece of legislation, amendment or other seemingly innocuous global string to yank at fifty to a hundred years down the road. They have worked hard for this and are willing to take as long as it takes to subtly boil the masses like frogs.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hmmm Theres only one organization that can wipe out the worlds debt, the people who allowed it lol

They wont even take a penny out of their pocket to "bail" out the world, they'll just allow all the countries to default on their debts without any consequences financially, in other words pretending like nothing ever happened. Lets be realistic, money doesn't grow on trees, but it sure as hell seems it can be printed out of thin air while adding on more debt to every dollar created.

Its ridiculous to think a small group of men control so much wealth while the majority of the world stands pat and starves to death, Last I herd it was 15 million children die every year due to malnutrition.

I think humanity can afford to lose 2 billion people in one year just for the opportunity to expose and lynch these monsters...

The first question that comes to mind is, if they dont trade, fund, or produce anything, how did they amass such a gross amount of wealth. As soon as they reply, I'd pick up the Islamic faith and sentence them to death by stoning for treason to Mankind!

People laugh when I tell them, but I couldn't be more sincere when I tell them we're living in a new form of slavery.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I dont know whether somebody mentioned this already but according to The Tap Blog and Joan Veon who authored a book on this subject Foundation X is none other that Prince Charles himself.

To me this is connection quite a few dots...

The Tap Blog

Regards,

Falci

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
O.O Is this real?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

We'll take it. Just the kind of funding we need to continue our research.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Did I hear somebody say the Vatican? Makes sense. They have more money than they can actually count. Either way, you don't bail a whole country out without some kind of catch.

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
But there HAS to be a catch? no one would just do this for nothing.
edit on 12/11/2010 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

It's wouldn't be for nothing, it would be for command and control of the entire Earth.

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I will bet you anything that this "foundation X" is a group of financial power house people and that just want a small piece of legislation, amendment or other seemingly innocuous global string to yank at fifty to a hundred years down the road. They have worked hard for this and are willing to take as long as it takes to subtly boil the masses like frogs.

Precisely my thoughts on the subject my good sir, and also, off-topic but still important (to me,) awesome avatar!
edit on 8/27/2011 by DieBravely because: I don't know if this is even legitimate, but I'm currently taking it at face value for the purposes of discussion.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

honestly, i'd like to think that if I had the money, I would bail everyone out without any catch whatsoever. that ALONE would do so much to change the perspective of everyone affected, that perhaps people could see the situation for what it is, instead of needing to be told..

same with if I had a status of a celebrity. I'd like to think that if I were in front of those cameras and interviewers that often, I would put out information that is entirely void of personal information and play with the format of the media in any way I can..

but besides the rare blip, it seems most are too afraid or unaware to utilize the money and attention they have come to attract..

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join