It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

earthlinggb.wordpress.com

“Mr President, I wish to draw your attention to the Global Security Fund, set up in the early 1990s under the auspices of Jacob Rothschild. This is a Brussels-based fund and it is no ordinary fund: it does not trade, it is not listed and it has a totally different purpose. It is being used for geopolitical engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of the intelligence services.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
well the snippet and the news link is in regards to the 'wanta plan'.... however this is where it really takes off....

Lord James of Blackheath describes a Private "Foundation" which has more money than all the governments of the world put together. This "Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing". What a lovely sounding old Lord this man is BUT is he seriously this naive?

Nevertheless, why is all this so top secret if it is a real, honest offer by a Private Group of people who should never have achieved such an amount of money in the first place (for what I hope are obvious reasons). Further, if such a Foundation exists (which it certainly seems to) then they can only have gained this amount of wealth over a very significant period of time (thinking in decades to centuries here) and it will have been, without a shadow of a doubt, ill-gotten. So the question is: Why don't we simply hold a gun at their heads fully loaded and say "Hand it over! What's preventing you?" Because if they need to talk to a Head of state before they do it then there must simply be conditions.

And lastly, WHO are these top 6 people of the world? You may say "it said top 6 security clearance" but so what? How many nations are there? So HOW can there be only 6 people with a Worldwide top security clearance? From what nations and what has security got to do with it? Probably very much the same as what the Official Secrets Act has to do with the Bank of England eh?

A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

Lord James of Blackheath said the group, which he refuses to name and refers to only as "Foundation X", is willing to hand over the cash without strings attached.

And the Conservative peer is accusing the Government of squandering the chance to rescue the UK economy and save hundreds of thousands of jobs.

He says they have dismissed him as an ageing maverick.

Lord James, who denies he is the victim of an elaborate hoax, first revealed the details to stunned peers in the House of Lords on Monday night.

"The British Government can have the entire independent management and control of it - Foundation X does not want anything to do with it," he told them.

"There will be no interest charged and... it will be prepared to put up money for funding hospitals, schools, the building of Crossrail immediately with £17bn transfer by Christmas if requested."

He said a phone call from a senior minister to the foundation's chairman was all it would take "and then we can get into business".

Bloggers including Charles Stross spotted his remarks, prompting speculation on the internet that the peer, who is in his 70s, has been taken in by a scam.

Lord James told Sky News he was approached nearly six months ago and asked to help broker a deal which could be bigger than the Marshall Plan, the US fund which helped Europe recover from the Second World War.

He said he has told the Government: "If it's all wrong you can blame it on this maverick ageing old-codger peer and if I'm right, you get all the great glory of this happening for the British economy."

The peer refused to reveal the identity of the organisation but described them as having a "massive supranational accumulation of funds" which they have built up over 100 years.

They are motivated by a desire to rescue the global economy - and their savings - from growing instability and have provided a list of referees which includes the "most high-profile people on the world stage," he said.

In his extraordinary statement to the Lords, the peer said he believed the money was not tainted by criminality because he had had years of experience dealing with cash from criminal groups.

"My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money," he said.

But he told Sky News he had not intended to imply he had done anything improper as he had been working for the Bank of England, clearing up companies infiltrated by the IRA.

"I'm not a money launderer, I was on the side of the angels," he added.

WATCH the sky news video here.....
liberalconspiracy.org...

edit on 12/11/10 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Did I hear somebody say the Vatican? Makes sense. They have more money than they can actually count. Either way, you don't bail a whole country out without some kind of catch.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This is such a big news story that doesn't seem to be taken seriously enough

My jaw dropped when I first read about it.. I still don't know what to think about it?

You have added some fresh information

thanks for posting...

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I got as far as Rothschild. That just says it all. No way would this be for nothing.

Ultimate NWO. The only reason any organisation can have more money that all the governments in the world is because they have conned people out it. Now they want to bail us out so we can be owned by the NWO elite for ever.

No thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But there HAS to be a catch? no one would just do this for nothing.
edit on 12/11/2010 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
wow!! and all for nothing?? really??
i think someones pulling your leg if they tink they are going to bail out the worlds debt for nothing,
the vatican does sound very plausable, and if it turns out to be them, you can garentee there is a BIG agenda behind it all!!
dont thrust them one bit!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

news.sky.com... 1011115795267

edit on 12/11/10 by mcrom901 because: :O

i don't know whats wrong... it won't link properly....

news.sky.com... 15795267

news.sky.com... le/201011115795267

edit on 12/11/10 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Good point.
We've been waiting for the NWO mob to show up to save the world from the troubles they caused.
I guess the cavalry have arrived but are too scared to show their faces to the masses with so many people awake right now, knowing their past deeds.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is the Vatican and the Roman Patrician/Oligarchs who have been amassing wealth for millennia, through acquiring all of the world’s land and resources; often simply through claiming it is theirs. See the Papal Bulla of 1491 as an example when Rome decreed everything that lay west of the Azores and Canaries yet to be discovered belonged to it.

Here is the problem they now face. For the better part of the last 100 years they have been using a currency system that is not based on anything of actual value and is simply only a system of debits and credits.

Now so you understand the U.S. is alleged to be 14 Trillion Dollars in Debt and the reason I say alleged, is because there is only 1.9 Trillion U.S. Dollars in circulation.

So it is literally impossible to pay off the debt. No matter what ‘expert’ tries to explain this system of Voodoo Economics it’s simply impossible for the debts in U.S. Dollars to surpass the Currency supply 7 times over.

So this illusionary system that they created can no longer work, and since the currency pool that exists can not pay off the debt, and there is no way to just print more to pay it off, and maintain any Voodoo illusion that this system is credible or fair, they now have to absolve all this debt, by pretending to pay it all off with another source of pre-existing wealth of value.

Now here is the down side that we are likely facing, they are not going to simply reset the dollar and the pound and the yen, but will in fact eliminate them in favor of a one world currency.

But it won’t be a paper currency, it will be an electronic currency, and will effectively end people from being able to do any kind of trade or obtain anything except from ‘pre-approved’ point of sale corporate entities the inventors of the current monetary system (Rome and the Oligarchs) now control.

So all in all this signifies some very troubling occurrences, 1. That they are on the verge of declaring world wide that the current system is unfixable and beyond repair, and 2. That they are on the verge of creating a new system that once again will heavily favor them and give them what would be then almost 100% control of the distribution of resources and wealth that they 100% control.

Since 1823 the Rothschild Family has been the Guardian of the Vatican Treasury, and this is really Rome completing its conquest of the world, and now rapidly consolidating everything into a one world system.

This is all very real, and it really is happening, for those that haven’t I highly suggest reading my All Roads Lead to Rome thread to get a greater insight to what is very likely going on.

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ok... this one works.....

liberalconspiracy.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
money is fake. ill bail ya out.. how much you want?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

wasn't these the guys that had more gold than all the world?

lol! i smell anuki! or who was it gmo'd our a$$ to mine it?

talk about dis friggin closure!

sounds good to me!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The first thing that came to mind was the Bilderbergs. The most powerful people in the world would surely have enough to bail everyone out but, I think it will ultimately come at a price.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

How do you get out of debt by borrowing money?

Seriously, that's nonsensical.

In addition, most (I don't know, maybe all,) government debt is in notes that have maturity periods, so even if you borrowed the money to pay off the old debt, for some period of time, you'd have two debts, rather than one.

Personally, I'm in favour of the old fashioned "let's balance the budget and not spend money we don't have" school of thought. Even if this "offer" doesn't turn out to be goofy, it's still dumb.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Also, as a follow up, the UK has elected not to pursue said money.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

They don't cite the reasons, but I suspect their silence might be more a matter of not offending a member of the House of Lords than not wanting to expose some nefarious organization.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do not know if they should take this 'bailout' or not...but if they refuse it I would be more than happy to take it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
None of this makes sense. All the above posters added good food for thought, but my first thought was you can't save an economy based on nothing with money. In the US, we have stagnated. We don't make much here, so just erasing our debt would be but a band aid. We'd immediately start accumulaitng large debt again, since nothing changed.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
The first thing that came to mind was the Bilderbergs. The most powerful people in the world would surely have enough to bail everyone out but, I think it will ultimately come at a price.
No, it has to be someone behind them, people or peoples that don't show their faces to the world the somebodys that we know nothing about.but I do agree there are strings attached,...........ulterior motives for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
Also, as a follow up, the UK has elected not to pursue said money.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

They don't cite the reasons, but I suspect their silence might be more a matter of not offending a member of the House of Lords than not wanting to expose some nefarious organization.
Hopefully their a little more savvy than we give them credit for,is it possible they know who they are?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join