It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie outbreak D4rk Kn1ght scenario predicted in Family Guy Haloween Episode

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

If you are going to research DK send me a u2u and I will send you some pointers. Some of us were in email contact and he is not in the Himalayes now.

Respects

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Zombie apocolypse on halloween, then we'll be saved by those who've had their dna awakened to christ status by the cosmos. as predicted by family guy?

I'm not convinced just yet. I'll stick to being a boring gore-geek.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
With full understanding that this is a conspiracy website I think we're reaching on this one. Sometimes TV shows are just TV shows meant for entertainment. Not everything is a conspiracy and I don't buy into the notion that TPTB must warn us prior to an event.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Nventual

What's funny is that the OP missed how political zombie films are, but thinks "everyone turning into Superman, ala Jesus Christ" is somehow more likely or interesting.

/chuckle

I've got $100 that says a zombie infestation is far more likely....

i'm EXEMPLIFYING how political zombie films are.

and not everyone will turn into "superman" ... far from it...

very few will

very few.

only a shade of humanity will turn into supermen....

and only a shade of them will continue on to be HEROES .. using that evolutionary power...

miniscule percentage here we're talking..

as for the zombie percentage... eugh... massive percentages I'd say...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

this is a joke right? plz tell me this is a pisstake to all those that believed the simpsons prediction?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yes I can't see it, but I can hear it, your right I didn't hear him say zombies, now rewatching I hear it. He only said it once by the way.

I still think you need to chill with the theories, don't get too deep into it, you sound really crazy, no offence.

OK why do you think it will happen in 2011? Why not 2050 or 2189 etc?
edit on 12-11-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

yeah .. well .. really think about what you think "crazy" means... before you go labeling others crazy...

why don't you go look at this link here before you start to judge bro...

catch up on a lil bit of zombie prophecy before you go calling others craaaayyyzaaaay...

link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

just.. you know... read up a bit.. do some homework... s is gonna go down...

-- be aware..

I didn't call you crazy, I said you sound crazy, there's a difference. You problem is more of how you express your message, you need to be more clear and explain why you came to such conclusions, so that it does not appear like it came out of nowhere, I'm just trying to help. People reading that post the way you wrote it will think your crazy.

Basically we can't tell if your joking or being serious from the way your write, I'm still not sure haha.

Thanks for the link, that should help clear things up. I know about Dark Knight's threads, although I don't remember anything about zombies.

I always thought he was a hoaxer, I personally felt he was also another poster called Dan Tanna who had a similar style of writing etc, just a feeling, but I could easily be wrong.
edit on 12-11-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Dude, seriously? AIDS, cancer, pneumonia, flu, asthma....all those aren't high profile enough for you so you go with zombie outbreak? The only thing that comes close to this is a large scale rabies outbreak, but still you have a cure on hand so it's not going to impact the population at all. So in a nutshell...it'll never happen because it would be pointless.

I fear for humanity....but not because of a zombie outbreak.

ETA: Just for the record....I am calling the concept you present crazy, not you as a person (it was a close call though).
edit on 11/12/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Yeah thats what makes me think lately that i cant be part of this 144,000 thing with our Creator cos i would have thought most if not all of them be black maybe specifically nubian. im like white but is celtic half irish half scots twist of hispanic, i always thought we was different than the anglo-saxons. Now i starting to wonder if these govts just took me out the morge and i like the anti 144,000 version.

I did live in australia for a few years, a lot of my friends was noongars as the natives call themselves, dont like the term aboriginal. i was thinking aobut that recently is maybe cos they the originals and the 'powers that be' ABhor them, want to AB-olish them, get them to AB-ort their kids thru putting them in poverty etc. I see a couple videos say they went underground during the flood of Noahs ark fame, to Lumeria, came back up as the druids. dont know how they changed colour, they do have a few albinos and i see lots of them had irish names too cos obviously lots is mixed race too.

anyone got any knowledge if is any truth in that, and also if anyone is aware of this kolbrin bible whats thats all about, its said to be from Yeshua/.Jeasus either went or sent word to the druids in ireland and the other half is from the black egyptians.

My name my babyfathers name and my daughters name all to do with michael anyway so maybe thats a good sign. lol maybe michael jackson is also a clue about this skin colour change thing if its true:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join