It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red streak in NYC sky...is discussed elsewhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This get's the officially weird/officially debunked in a matter of seconds of posting but can't find a delete thread button vote from me!

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Strange red streak moves across the sky behind buildings in New York city. Fast!

Um.. discuss?

Optional: Point me to the other thread about this
edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: mistakes. all round

edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Oh man I've been a douche. I totally ignored the fact the camera was moving. FAKE! #. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

It has been posted. Here's the link to it.

Thread

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Fake means it isn't real, it's very real. By saying it's fake you are implying it is CGI, which it isn't.
Also this has already been posted.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thank you. Feel free to delete this. Apologies.

And free pie!

No, sorry, just apologies.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

This has posted already
many opinions, too

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Did they come to the conclusion it's all down to the fact the camera is mounted to a helicopter?

Did that crazy predictions cougar woman chip in?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
This get's the officially weird/officially debunked in a matter of seconds of posting but can't find a delete thread button vote from me!

newyork.cbslocal.com...

Strange red streak moves across the sky behind buildings in New York city. Fast!

Um.. discuss?

Optional: Point me to the other thread about this
edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: mistakes. all round

edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

This looks like your average red fireball. Back in the '60s I saw a green fireball over New Jersey. I saw it while waiting to cross the street at Broadway and 47th St. and I was looking towards New Jersey when I saw it between the buildings. I looked around me and saw no one else looking west. Beautiful, bright green. If I had been by the Hudson river I wonder what I would have seen or for how long would I have seen this fireball.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My brother took these photos last Friday night from his place in Williamsburg Brooklyn. He said he had the camera stationary on his windowsill and took a couple shots in full color and a few in B&W. In the color photos nothing shows up, but in the B&W ones there is something there. Look in the upper right of the frame, the first B&W shows an object with 3 lights, and this object moves to the left of the frame by the time the third photo was taken. May not be related to the red streak, so sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, but either way it is very interesting.

What makes me think there is something to this is that if it were a motion blur there would be other blurry lights in the frame....but there aren't. What do you all think?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Missle pieces ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it was in orbit ,,takes awhile,,

new topics

top topics

join