It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Perhaps this has nothing to do with an object on the moon... Perhaps this is just a powerplay by China to demonstrate to the US govornment it has the ability to hack into US files and reveal their secrets.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tulkor

What is the point in taking a picture, photobrushing part of it, and releasing it to the public when you could just take a picture of another area and release it to the public...no one would be the wiser.

They messed up.

They did not antecipated that in 2010 some people would be here, looking for photoshoped images. Maybe they did not known that we could have personal computers. Maybe they thinked that the world was much more "Orwelling" that are at this point and we not supposed to be free speach in internet foruns. They simply did not anticipate that the world would share knowledge and internet must had be an utopian to that guys.

OR they knewed that they would control the MSM and did not cared at all.

edit on 13-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add quote
edit on 13-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Found 2 images of another angle of blurred pic in 2007 thread, how do I upload a jpg file from my computer (would link to thread but lost location). Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notafulldeck
Found 2 images of another angle of blurred pic in 2007 thread, how do I upload a jpg file from my computer (would link to thread but lost location). Thanks in advance.

And the 2 images also include the same object

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

I laughed at that post lol.

Translation:
The Chinese leaders celebrating with merriment and much drinking at the discovery of rice birds on the moon.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Back to the translation. Well...the first translation is always..

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message sent success and celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story.

Grapevine, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news, Chang'e lunar exploration that NASA discovered the mysterious object and the same. That found in the moon thing incredible birds, produced a huge internal differences, the leaders of the state came to see, and it is the TMD of the shock, fear people finally know what rice birds, which has a heavyweight other People want to open, but the opposition is powerful!

However, putting it back to Chinese, then back to English gives you this...

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message is sent successfully and celebrations will be held at a very high standard, Premier Wen Jiabao attended the opening ceremony of the photo. Such a high standard, this grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story.

Grapes, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news, Chang'e lunar exploration, NASA found a mysterious object and the same. This finding things on the moon incredible birds, resulting in a huge internal differences, the leaders of the country's point of view, it is the theater missile defense system shock, people finally know what is the fear of rice birds, which Other people want a heavyweight open, but the opposition of the powerful!

The TMD noted in the first translation always gets turned into these characters...

戰區導彈防禦系統 which translate as theater missile defense system with the various characters meaning

war zone / (military) theater of operations
guided missile / cruise missile / missile
defense / to defend
system

The upshot being, they've found a missile or missiles and there is an arguement going on about telling people about it. IMHO of course

edit on 13/11/2010 by nomadros because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tulkor
What is the point in taking a picture, photobrushing part of it, and releasing it to the public when you could just take a picture of another area and release it to the public...no one would be the wiser.

I dunno...
Ask Sgt Karl Wolf

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I could not find the image you are trying to show, I dont see any images of the moon at all, wrong link maybe?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I had my chinese friend read it. She said that the statement can't be valid because it is not an official person speaking. (That's a no-no in China) So, it amounts to what is basically hearsay.
So, let's wait until some actual official in China makes an 'official' statement. It is, after all, a dictatorship

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

BLURRED NASA MOON PHOTO MATCHES JOHN LENARD WALSON SPACESHIP PHOTO

These craft have a highly stratified form and are allegedly morph-capable

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26d0f4d63c55.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40b8e85e41d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Jose Escamilla video presents John L Walson images

Doom Aliens controversy on ATS

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is amazing, not a single photo of the so called object, various translations and it all leads to what? Nothing! 17 pages of nothing, that is truly amazing it must be said.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
at least you did your part by saying... nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So there is only one source with this info?

Something this big would've been on all the Chinese news sites.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

"They messed up."

a few days back i replied to a thread about some moon anomalies.i got some rebukes such as "No, you cant use google apps, they're just toys", another noted "you can't get anything from a low resolution pix", another still wrote "those black square blocks represents missing data" that it is a common sight in nasa imageries...
but i do have some misgivings on most all of the nasa imageries that i have seen, i have a foreboding feeling that they only let us see what they want us to see.
i can still remember those mind blowing pixes of the apollo flights featured in the Life magazine circa 1967,68,69 especially the space walks prior to the landing.everything was awe inspiring untill they landed.coz from then on til now all the images are in gray scale...joe escamillas moon production is brilliant,but mostly for cinematic efx.
he forgot what he is looking for...
and now the chinese chatters...

what if the technology we have now is only capable of measuring what they want us measured? why no astronomers with sooo very powerful scopes, cant see whats up on the moon surface...could be that the moon's surface , or atmosphere(?) is a camouflaged or a stealth technology? what if those black square blocks are automatically programmed to block images not fit for humans? after all their technology is such that for us we can only call it "Magic"???

i do have my catalogued of strange images from moon and mars and im doing my own research...maybe too amateurish but im doing it to validate my own perceptions and beliefs...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

nice post.

That video kinda blew my mind a bit haha. What could those objects be? And what kind of life forms inhabit them that they can change form and not hurt the inhabitants?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry, dude....the article headline you linked, re: Richard Branson's "moon shuttle" is a bit misleading, yes? Did you stop at the headline, and not read the rest?

Apparently whoever wrote that is a dunce, when it comes to things aerospace-related. OR the title was intended as a grabber.

Either way, it is comparing, in the other part of your post, TWO different goals of Branson, and his efforts via Virgin, and any consortium companies that are involved as well.

On the one hand is the "X" prize....that goal? The commercial concern that first manages to soft-land a probe on the Moon. UNMANNED!! Probe!!! (Also, says nothing at all...at all....about launching OFF the Moon, and returning safely to the Earth!) The "X" prize will be met and won solely by the successful landing...of something, that can rove, and have video sent back.... It can be any size, with the modern miniaturization technology of electronics, and then transmit a signal and voila'!! Of course, to be able to move (and prove) at least 500 metres, it will have to be a certain minimum size....but, when I see toy R/C cars on the toystore shelves.....that might be about the right size, depending on where it lands. Mars Rovers, or somewhere in between. Payload weights are the critical part, there....so, once they achieve it? We have a weiner!!!

($30 "prize"? Wow...think it'll cost a lot more to actually do it....)

NOTHING about a human to the Moon, by the Virgin company...NOTHING about the life support systems needed, the technological hurdles to overcome, etc, etc...AND, the re-entry.

SO...about my so-called "spewing"??? I write facts, not misrepresented pie-in-the-sky jump-the-gun speculation that is flimsy and full of more holes than Bonnie and Clyde at their last shoot-out.....

edit on 13 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Not sure what you are saying.
Zorgon's post didn't mention a manned mission that I could see..
I read it as the basic aim is to get a rover type vehicle onto the moon that can move 500m and send images back to earth..Thats it....
Ohh, and I read it was $300m, though we know how zeroes get thrown around

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Silly Weed Wacker

Sorry again, dude. Your feeble attempts at perpetuating the Apollo Lunar landing "hoax" crap show that you're well out of date. And, speaking of "spewing"....
...the same "arguments" you spouted here haven't changed much over the years....in the meanwhile, each and every assertion of Apollo landing "fakery" has been thoroughly trashed.

Everyone knows (well almost everyone
) that the LM stuff was done in Building 9 with the full scale mock up. They made the sky black so the studio lights didn't show up...

What utter BS...(and, IF you truly believe this...and not just doing it with your tongue in cheek), it is grossly ignorant. Has been shown as ignorance and dis-info for years.

You (and the other "hoax believers"..."HBs"...may find this thread illuminating:

It is titled "Young Aussie Genius whipping NASA....", but should be "Young Aussie so-called "genius" gets his butt handed to him by ATS members"

Lights on...

Those training mock-ups are MOCK-UPS for a reason!!! It's called training. AND, the mock-ups look NOTHING like the actual LMs in the Apollo photos and videos. (Just one example --- no aluminized mylar insulation, etc..) (We'll get back to videos again, later...).

And then,
--- you actually say this???:

Then later they used that same set to make the updated version of the Moon Landings - Overhead shot of the re-created lunar surface for the IMAX 3D film Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D

The "same studio"???
For a movie that was filmed in 2005?!?!:

www.imdb.com...

So, this "same studio" (cough*cough) that YOU say was "used" in 1969, just sat around and waited for Tom Hanks and the IMAX producing team to show up in 2005?
OH, and BTW....remember Mr. Hanks' masterful "From The Earth to the Moon"?? THAT was in 1998!!!!

OH, and also BTW...what was that YOU wrote ("spewed") again, up above?:

....the LM stuff was done in Building 9....

What is "Building 9"? Why, it's in the Johnson Space Center complex (JSC) as it's called now. Originally the "MSC". (I don't think Johnson was dead yet, in 1969??)

In Building 9, at the Space Vehicle Mockup Facility, visitors can see a full-size model of the first and only reusable spacecraft ever built � the Space Shuttle. Also housed in Building 9 are the full-size modules of the International Space Station, a U.S.- led, international project involving five space agencies and 16 nations in the most complex engineering project ever undertaken.

(from 2001, an open house at JSC):

www.spaceref.com...

There is also a "Building 9" at the Goddard SFC, Greenbelt, MD:

www.archive.org...

Too bad for YOUR "theories", though....the IMAX film "Magnificent Desolation 3D" was shot in Los Angeles (for the Lunar surface scenes):

Details
Release Date:23 September 2005 (USA) See more »
Filming Locations:Los Angeles, California, USA

www.imdb.com...

?????????????

.....they missed some of those studio lights if you look at enough Apollo images

Here is one..

AS14-66-9295.jpg

What utter bunk (and I think that YOU know this! Why do you keep on, making yourself look silly like that???)
Or, have you forgotten the old threads on ATS that have already covered, explained and dismissed those "blue smudges" seen in some images? Must I hunt down the threads??

Puppet on a String?

And??? It was for the IMAX movie!! Ever see it? (Now we're getting back to my earlier mention, the videos).

Do you know ANYTHING about movie making? About the length of the average shot? The amount of film (if done on film) that one camera can hold, and therefore the maximum length of any one take?? About cutting (editing) the takes to achieve the final, finished result??

Did you see any signs of editing, in ANY of the Apollo EVA videos?? Did you ever see Apollo EVA videos that went on and on, uncut? It doesn't happen like that, in real film making. They flub takes, and have to re-set, do it over, and over and over again, sometimes. THEN, they take the best of those takes, and edit as needed, to get the results the director wants. (Besides being a pilot, I'm a film buff, as one of my many hobbies....)

Oh, and Apollo EVA scenes that went long; long beyond film camera capacity, did so because they were using the video camera, with the live feed to Houston. And putting that to videotape.

Still on Apollo EVA videos, the Rover when underway are the best evidence that the Apollo "hoax" believers are washed up. This is only 35 seconds long, but when watching, can anyone see how friggin' BIG this alleged "studio" is??:

Let's see....if we use a round 10 KPH as travel speed, for 35 seconds, I get somewhere around 95 meters or so travelled. AND, the hills in the far, far distance? Because they are many kilometers off, the parallax changes are virtually ZERO. As you would expect.

The "studio" that they were using, in that and ALL Apollo Lunar EVA videos and stills?? That "studio" has a surface area of about 37.9 million square kilometers, and an unlimited ceiling height...actually, no ceiling at all!! And, for about two weeks at a time, a constant VERY bright single source of light, that is constant (gradual) motion. Of course, then that source is "off" for another two weeks, before it comes back "on" again. Meanwhile, depending on your location (Lunar hemisphere) there is an alternate, less bright light source that remains fixed in the sky, relative view...it's is called "Earth". (Millions of smaller, less significant lights too, but we can ignore those....) The "studio" in question??? We call it the "Moon".......

edit on 13 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
Here is a picture (high res.)I've posted in my blog back in 2009, seems to be the same thing the Chinese are talking about

Found alternative angle of same object. This image was in a thread back in 2007:

i1135.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Zorgon's post didn't mention a manned mission that I could see..

Yes, because you paid close attention. Many others might not....the implications seem evident to mislead, a bit, with the selectiveness in the post, yes?

Title says "Moon Shuttle" ("shuttle" implies people onboard, right?). Yet, the article is about the Virgin Galactic SUB-ORBITAL tourist trips. Only. (It was NOT written by "zorgon", though...let's be clear. The actual author is to blame for misleading....)

See?

The $30M "X"-prize is, as you noted, about the unmanned rover, and the stated rules to win the prize.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join