It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a war goin on and we dont know it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i mean look at all these missile like things being seen and all this kaos its crazy...i just wanna know if anybody els think this is all a lil bit fishy?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
From what I have been reading here on ATS... there was one plume off the coast of CA that may have been a rocket.. but no one knows for sure. All the other reports of missiles, in my opinion at least, are people who get really carried away with an idea and start posting that they too saw missiles when they really saw jet contrails or weird clouds. I mean I on occasion get carried away with ideas as well, so I can understand. But, remember back after the New York sighting on 10/13... ATS was flooded with hundreds of threads claiming UFO's that really just mis identified commercial planes and what not.

The other thing is... if there truly were a war and these were all missiles... they would have landed by now and I can't imagine we wouldn't have heard about the results.
edit on 11-11-2010 by wisintel because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't think so,you know that it is information era now,so it is impossible that we don't know a war that is happening.

new topics

join