It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Yep, Alex Jones is the man and anybody not listening to his daily show on the Internet is missing the most truth you can find out there. Watch VERY carefully ANY person on ATS that tries to cut AJ down in ANY way. Examine all their posts and you'll probably find that all they do is support the official fairy tale on 9/11. I've seen this myself again and again, the ones that attack AJ are just disinfo shills that push the government line of lies for the most part.

Nobody has done more to educate more people to the satanic new world order that is infesting governments around the world. He's made about 30 films on the subject and had more views on youtube than anybody else by FAR. If you trash Alex Jones for all he has done, then you are a Traitor to the human race and work for the dark forces. You probably have a CIA logo on your pay stubs also. None of the people that attack Alex Jones are exposing the lies of the new world order and that's how you expose their dark hearts every time!

This episode is going to be awesome. For the first time in prime time they are going to show the reality of our lying government and the FEMA camps they denied for so long. Don't forget, the Neocon SHILL, Glenn Beck, after first saying they were REAL, then said that Popular Mechanics went to ONE site that everybody knew was a straw man and it was a train station so he declared that there was no such thing as FEMA camps! LOL This is just one of many reasons Beck is a shill for the new world order but one that mixes in a little truth to slip in the lies such as that men in turbans did 9/11! LOL

I listen to Alex everyday. I honestly believe he cares about the people of America and the issues enslaving us but he regirgitates the fear mongering soo frequently at times I have to turn off the station I get into a panic attack almost or it makes him sound ignorant. I bet if he toned it down a little bit he would get MANY more viewers / listeners.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
I work for the government and can assure you, these 'camps' aren't really what you think they are.

You will not be interned, promise.

oh really...well if you're so sure of yourself why don't you enlighten us as to their true purpose since, as you say you 'work for the government' and even if you did and they are top secret how does working for the government going to give you any insider information.

to quote jim carey, "it's okay, i'm a limo driver" so no fema camps i assure you, my limo license says so.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I agree with the people who say..

"why keep it a secret"
"It looks like a prison"

Why are they keeping it a secret?A very good question.Why not just say it's just in case of a huge disaster?What's so hard about that?All they had to say was those coffins are for transporting bodies.

And then there are play areas for kids.So the kids are going to be treated nice it seems.
But another question that arises is..why do they want to keep people from escaping?That's the real question.

Can you see why people are worried?

Want to know what I think?I think they want us to know.They want us to find out what's going on...why?....acceptance.So you will accept your fate.

So the people won't be shocked when things go down.Because they knew it was gonna happen.Expected it.This is the psychological aspect of their plan.

C'mon do you think they would let all this information leak out unless they wanted you to know?Don't you think they invented the internet knowing anyone could access it and put out any information they wanted?They also invented it so they can feed you their information too.But the main reason they invented it was so they brainwash you.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Didn't they mention in a quote somewhere in the first post about ICE contracts being involved? ICE is US Immigration and Customs enforcement. Could these "camps" be holding places for illegal immigrants that are waiting to be deported? Are we going to finally kick the illegals out? Our is there something more sinister afoot?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Frat,

I agree with you. The fears are entirely unfounded. If FEMA didn't have contracts and plans in place, and something like Katrina happened again, we would hang FEMA. BUT, if they do put this stuff in place we get paranoid about their motivation. If FEMA didn't hire security and somebody got beaten or raped, we would hang FEMA, but if they do make arrangements for security we panic?

The fact is, the American people are much to ornery and armed to ever have to worry about detention camps. If they start taking our guns, then you can start worrying, but as long as more than 25% of the population is armed, there is no security force in the world capable of detaining us. My friends from the Russian military during the Cold War have said that they fully believed they could whip our military in a matter of months, but they were equally certain they could never invade or conquer the populace.

The armed American populace was a bigger deterrent than the nuclear stockpile!! Think about that!

As long as we keep fighting for the Second Amendment, it will be the only fight we have to worry about. If we ever give up that right, then we have a lot more to worry about.
edit on 12-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by links234
I work for the government and can assure you, these 'camps' aren't really what you think they are.

You will not be interned, promise.

oh really...well if you're so sure of yourself why don't you enlighten us as to their true purpose since, as you say you 'work for the government' and even if you did and they are top secret how does working for the government going to give you any insider information.

to quote jim carey, "it's okay, i'm a limo driver" so no fema camps i assure you, my limo license says so.

Well, links, i know the government has tons of money (well manufactured money anyway), but they still wouldn't build those camps without a darn good reason! I'm certain the government would have wanted to spend all the money on secret new technology that just a bunch of prisons!

But back to the key point, if not for us, who are they for? like filosophia says, the burden of proof is on you! prove that they're not for us - MANY people would be relieved!

And just because your government, don't expect ANYONE to believe you. The Government has virtually no credibility anymore (want me to point you to the unexplained missile thread???) and government individuals much less. And how do you know and are so sure your Government bosses aren't lying to You! The CIA regularly lies to EVERYONE!

edit on 12-11-2010 by fah0436 because: Major addition and one correction.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I don't know if you've already disussed this, but here's Popular Mechanic's debunking the FEMA camps:

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by fraterormus

The fact is, the American people are much to ornery and armed to ever have to worry about detention camps. If they start taking our guns, then you can start worrying, but as long as more than 25% of the population is armed, there is no security force in the world capable of detaining us. My friends from the Russian military during the Cold War have said that they fully believed they could whip our military in a matter of months, but they were equally certain they could never invade or conquer the populace.

The armed American populace was a bigger deterrent than the nuclear stockpile!! Think about that!

As long as we keep fighting for the Second Amendment, it will be the only fight we have to worry about. If we ever give up that right, then we have a lot more to worry about.
edit on 12-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

But what if this happens .... [here is direct link to video]

The question is when your all alone, isolated, held up in your house with your family, are you going to have a shoot out when they come for your guns only? And if you give them up then what you gonna do when they come back for you?
edit on 12-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I came to this site because of the fema camps situation.It is most difficult to find a place where you can freely express your views and research with open minded people. This has been in the makings for over 10 years. Our government will attempt to take our freedoms and rights. I hope we citizens pull together when they start the roundup of us average people. for the records google, Hardin montana fema camps...its here to. peace

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
I don't know if you've already disussed this, but here's Popular Mechanic's debunking the FEMA camps:

www.popularmechanics.com...

Popular Mechanics also says a 757 hit the pentagon
So much for unbiased Popular Mechanics.

Popular Mechanics is owned by the Hearst Corporation (Wiki on Hearst Corp)

Would it seem plausible that the big wigs on the board including the CEO might be members of global elitist clubs hell bent on giving us a NWO? This is not really on the topic at hand, but you should do some reading about the influence and power of the Hearst family, including ties to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is a time for family to 'come together' for support, protection, you know.....what family used to be about.
Yes, the camps are for real and have been so for over 2 decades though it should be hard to imagine how planted authority figures (especially senate) could betray the people in this fashion though when you look at the history of the human race, it's should really not be too hard to imagine.

In the future, when certain 'folks' come by (badge or no badge) and claim to be there to 'assist' yourself or family to a protected facility, (clearing throat), lock and load and don't be afraid to pull the trigger if need be. Don't open the door! If they force their way in.....you know what to do. Don't hesitate. Just make sure you wound the fellow first, take his weapons, force the fellow to reveal who set them up to it and then proceed to 'take out' those that had marked yourself and confiscate their weapons cache, for obvious reasons. Contingency, contingency, contingency. Personally, I will not hesitate and neither should you as it is your inherent right to protect your person and property as well as your fellow citizen or rather 'neighbor'. Remember, you have an inherent Right and responsibility to De-Fend yourself, your family and your neighbor.

Folks need to come together in a community fashion to plan and protect for what is to come.
A good number of these troops will be foreign troops so that should make it easier for one to 'pull it'.

Stay safe and lock and load.
It is just a matter of time.
It's getting 'late' for one to prepare themself.
Good luck?

On the other hand, the Right one, this could all be avoided if the 'folks' are informed and take 'collective' action to nip it in the bud. Folks need to take Action when they find themselves with the opportunity. Just 'Do the Right Thing' from here forward and may your conscience be your guide and the Creator and the 'flock' your witness.

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love." Rainer Maria Rilke
edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

The question is when your all alone, isolated, held up in your house with your family, are you going to have a shoot out when they come for your guns only? And if you give them up then what you gonna do when they come back for you?

I can't watch the video until I get home from work, but you bring up a great point. I hope we aren't getting off-topic. I believe the idea of gun control is directly related to the idea of FEMA camps, so I will move forward with it.

You are absolutely correct that no on can fight alone. Not even me. If you are surrounded in your home, you have to give up your guns. No use dying a martyr. If they get away with this tactic often enough, then soon enough no one is left to fight. It is a very scary scenario, and it has already begun to some degree!

We must have networks of friends willing to come to our defense, but the very idea of such a network is a crime! It is illegal to conspire together and agree to use violence against the government. Therefore, if we make precautionary arrangements for our defense, we have given them cause to come get our guns! Kind of a Catch-22, and it entirely favors the government.

Luckily, at this point in time, there are still enough good ol' boys left that have unspoken arrangements, common goals, and a taste for being just generally rebellious at the drop of a hat. At this point in time, the government has to tread lightly. I hope it stays this way. The government SHOULD fear its people. That is the only way the government is kept in check. If the people ever become so docile, or so overwhelmingly outgunned, then the government is left to its own devices with no fear of reprisal. Look at Sudan, and Somalia, and Cuba, and even Iraq and Afghanistan. The people are victims of the government at all times. Nobody is looking out for the people, and they are not capable of looking out for themselves.

We must stay vigilant as individuals, and we must just "know" that there are other like-minded individuals that would come to our aid if need be. Even if others aren't willing to fight, they should at least be willing to draw attention to injustice and abuse, and they must be willing to speak out and turn the will of the people in favor of justice and overall fairness.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You bring up some very good points.

.... 2nd.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Here is what I don't get about all this.

What exactly is your problem with this?

You would like for your governments to be unprepared for disasters? To function as if mass casualties and fatalities are never possible?

I understand that you may have concerns as to these same authorities planning problems intentionally. I don't think that is necessary - disasters seem to happen easily enough themselves.

During the Katrina aftermath, I heard interviews with people who apparently were in these camps and their main problem seem to be that someone expected them to clean up after themselves and make their bed.

Some of them seemed to actually have a problem with being asked to leave.

Is it just that your level of paranoia makes it so that you would prefer no government ever plan for any problem? You'd prefer to just think that in a disaster with lots of bodies that you'd rather just ignore them? Leave them to rot in place?

I don't understand something about your concerns.

You are correct in that you don't get this issue at all! There are two types of fences in this
World (actually more but I won't get into that right now) , one type is to keep people out and
the other type is to keep people in. There is nothing Inherently wrong with the government
preparing for disasters, it's the end product that usually forms opinions. These camp's
fences are made to keep people in which means against the will of the people being locked
in. Why does a camp made to help people need barbed or concertina wire at the top of it,
in fact, why does it need a fence at all? Some of these camps actually have watch towers.
Sound like a happy go lucky place to you?
edit on 12-11-2010 by Mr. D because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If they were for emergency preparations they would have told us.The only reason they would keep it secret is so people wouldn't know what they are really up to.1+1=2

Plus I think they are for emergency preparations..just not of the accidental kind.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Anyone have a link where I can watch the whole JV episode please ?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Communicate with the local police and sheriffs departments as to what you know.
Videos work best.
It is in the police and sheriff departments better interest to support the people as they are part of the 'people' as well their families.

I have done so to some degree and the police, sheriffs dept., mayor etc. know what time it is and they are aware that I am on Right side of the issue. It is the foreign troops that should have the flokes a lil nervous for the right reasons.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

That episode airs tonight on TruTV at 10pm EST

Rebroadcast of earlier shows begin at 8pm EST. I've seen them all and knew much about these conspiracies already but still enjoy watching them. It will help wake some people up who have never been exposed to these things.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin

Here is a link you might want to watch.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
One thing really puzzles me, the coffins, bodies take up less room in the hole if they are not in a coffin, so why loose space putting dead bodies in coffins? The bodies would rot down a lot quicker in the soil than what they would in coffins, most plastics last for hundreds of years, so the ground would not be usable, just does not make sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join