It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So I got up this morning, early... the dog decided it was time to pee, no new snow...my back is thankful for that!
I get a cup of coffee and sit down to my computer and this is the first thing I read.

www.infowars.com...

I keep hearing more and more about the one here in Alaska, it might not be so hard to find and get some pictures of. Ive heard it was first build for the National Insain Alyum they were trying to get passed through Congress, when that fell through, FEMA swept in and took over??
Anyone else have info on this they could share??
Im sure alot will be explained this Friday.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Can't wait for this episode! When sheeple make fun of us for believing FEMA camps are real all we'll have to do is link to this episode.

edit on 11-11-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

This may assist the undecided and has been posted numerous times.
I hope Mr V. includes this readily available public notice but I doubt he will.

Over the years FEMA and DHS have flip flopped on there intended purpose which certainly
gives one pause to wonder.

Newsroom > Press Releases > 2006 >
KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services

Arlington, Virginia - January 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.

"We are especially gratified to be awarded this contract because it builds on our extremely strong track record in the arena of emergency operations support," said Bruce Stanski, executive vice president, KBR Government and Infrastructure. "We look forward to continuing the good work we have been doing to support our customer whenever and wherever we are needed."

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts.

ICE was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.

KBR is a global engineering, construction, technology and services company. Whether designing an LNG facility, serving as a defense industry contractor, or providing small capital construction, KBR delivers world-class service and performance. KBR employs more than 60,000 people in 43 countries around the world.

Halliburton Public Relations, Houston
Melissa Norcross, 713-759-2601
[email protected]

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This looks pretty damning. Can't wait 'till Friday. I'd flag this multiple times if I could. Front page material.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

did i miss something?? what happens friday? i cant watch the video at work. can you explain alittle please

Thanks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Um... the episode airs Friday.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My friend very recently started reading into all this and got very frightened by it all.

I might make a thread about it, because it's interesting the way people react differently to hearing these things.

Personally I don't like Alex Jone's style, but if someone happens to post this episode on youtube when it airs I might have a watch.

I'm in the UK, so can't watch it on tv sadly.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
My friend very recently started reading into all this and got very frightened by it all.

I might make a thread about it, because it's interesting the way people react differently to hearing these things.

Personally I don't like Alex Jone's style, but if someone happens to post this episode on youtube when it airs I might have a watch.

I'm in the UK, so can't watch it on tv sadly.

It will be on youtube. Check this channel for it Early Saturday...

www.youtube.com...

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is what I don't get about all this.

What exactly is your problem with this?

You would like for your governments to be unprepared for disasters? To function as if mass casualties and fatalities are never possible?

I understand that you may have concerns as to these same authorities planning problems intentionally. I don't think that is necessary - disasters seem to happen easily enough themselves.

During the Katrina aftermath, I heard interviews with people who apparently were in these camps and their main problem seem to be that someone expected them to clean up after themselves and make their bed.

Some of them seemed to actually have a problem with being asked to leave.

Is it just that your level of paranoia makes it so that you would prefer no government ever plan for any problem? You'd prefer to just think that in a disaster with lots of bodies that you'd rather just ignore them? Leave them to rot in place?

I don't understand something about your concerns.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nazi concentration camps were portrayed as happy camps too. They were also considered a conspiracy theory by most people until the late 40s.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
he thing is they do not need them, but i am sure they have them, and have those train things and other things.

But just becuase they have them does not mean they will use them.

Tv is a very powerful tool, and that keeps most older peopel occupied while playing games keeps younger males.

They have many ways to virtually make your life like living in prison without bars or you being there.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

.............as a little 'side story' to the 'insane asylum' being built by the gov't in Alaska:
......A few years after the death of Marilyn Monroe, someone claimed that she was still alive; had been rescued from her ddrug overdose and was shuttled off to a secret gov't 'asylum' in Alaska.....after a few years of treatment, she was spotted as a waitress at a truckstop somewhere in Alaska..a little overweight, but still unmistakeably la Monroe......the stuff you hear about!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to pass that along.......wonder if she was able to keep up her blonde hair touchups?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I just got an idea.

I am the bad people's mind for now.

How do we get these people in the FEMA camps? They wont comply, they are waking up.
Ohw those damn sheep, and their meh meh internet.

Let them have their internet untill the end,
why?

When we HAARP them the weather will be so bad, they seek shelter inside.

They can wait and wait and follow what's coming for them on the internet.
The mean while houses will fall apart due to HAARP effect, and hopsa will bring them to a safe place, a fun place a eternal place, whoa whoa haha

Its for your safety, and a matter of National Emergence act. Witch is now active you homers simpsons.
Ohw please wear this bracelet. What colour do you want?

Blue please, but but what is this. Safety measure, we will keep an close eye on you.
Okey then i guess ill go inside now. Thats Right, have fun sir.

Sir, make sure you get your shot. Its crowdy inside and you dont want to end up like Haiti??
Follow the signs on the cleansing route, its the route everybody takes when they are here for the first time.

Thank you, where is everybody?

Oh, probably playing.
Hurry up, you can join them

I was just having some fun. I know its all very serious.
But when i worry to much i try to make fun of it.

My complete story contradicts itself. In the beginning the people are waking up, end then they go and take the shot.
In the story the people that go along are in great despair, that's why they suddenly comply
edit on 11-11-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think the irrational fears in regards to FEMA Camps is steeped in the unfounded belief that:

a.) The U.S. government is no longer controlled by the People
b.) The People are expendable and alive are of no value to the U.S. government.
c.) The U.S. government will therefore move the People into FEMA Camps to be euthanized for the "greater good" (to reduce population, to minimize the drain of limited resources, to ensure total government control, to commit Reverse-Communism in redistributing the wealth of the lower and middle classes back to the upper classes, et cetera, et cetera).

Ergo, the rationale behind FEMA Camps = Evil Concentration Camps of DOOM!

I can't speak of all FEMA Camps around the U.S., but I live 20 miles from my geographical region's assigned FEMA Camp. The Veterans Association throws Native American Pow-Wows there all the time. It's not like it is a restricted access area that no unauthorized personnel is denied access to. Granted, I probably couldn't wander into the basements of any of the buildings without a MP detaining me, but I've wandered through the Barracks before. To be honest, it is large enough to house 1,500, all of which is currently used by the Veterans Administration for Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation of Veterans. I suppose in a State of Emergency they could cram as many as ten times that figure if they allowed the Baseball Diamonds and the Golf Course to be turned into Tent Cities. Still, for a region that has a population of @ 150,000-200,000, being able to house as many as 15,000 civilians is a pretty small fraction of the population.

I'm no fan of the Military, however, I have lived recently in a State of Emergency without power, electricity, sewer for two weeks following a flash flood and had to deal with the presence of the US National Guard and their enforcement of Curfew Laws. Although I was pretty bothered with them packing automatic weapons and stationed on street corners in a town where everyone knows each other and the closest thing we have to crime is jay-walking, I have to confess that I was pretty grateful that they also brought Porta-Potties and Potable Water to share with everyone in the town that was without. To their merit, they behaved admirably and left without incident after the crisis was over. I would have personally preferred if they just dropped off the Porta-Potties and Potable Water and went about their way, and kept their Curfew Laws and Patrols to themselves, however all things considered it wasn't that bad and no one disappeared or was detained.

Hey, if someone held me at gun-point and told me I was being forced to evacuate to a FEMA Camp whether I want to or not I'd be pretty upset myself. However, knowing that the FEMA Camp in my area can house, at best, only 1-10% of the local population, I can rest in knowing that this FEMA Camp is going to be for those who need help in an emergency, not for compulsory detainment of everyone who isn't a multi-millionaire or related to the right families. So, I have a difficult time swallowing the FEMA Camps of DOOM scenario myself.

Standard Disclaimer: I am a volunteer for my local CERT (Community Emergency Response Team), which is a part of the Citizen Corps, which is in turn run by FEMA

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If thats what makes you sleep better at night, OK

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
These camps are being built and I believe misinformation is being put out there that they are FEMA camps, in order to protect their true purpose.

I believe that once the media has been able to whip up the "muslims are terrorists" propoganda to fever pitch, that unfortunately the true purpose of these camps will be revealed.

In Nazi Germany, as the Ministry of Propoganda was putting out anti Jewish statements, they were building these style camps, too. You didn't think they just sprang up overnight?

By the time the citizens realize what is happening, it will be too late. In the early 1930's in Germany, many prominent, wealthy Jews (such as Albert Einstein) left the country when they figured out where the whole propoganda machine was going with what they were saying. The average German citizen was oblivious to the fact that they were being skilfully manipulated.

Right now, Muslims in America are saying "wow, that could never happen here". Well, guess what? That's EXACTLY what the German Jews said in 1932.

I hope it doesn't come to pass, as I don't have a racist bone in my body, and have many friends of all different cultures and races, but unfortunately, I think it is already well on its way. I've spoken to my Muslim friends about this, especially ones in the USA. Their response? "wow, that could never happen here".

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So I post this 6 hours earlier and have 1 flag...

Sorry, I am not usually a flag whore but this was posted hours ago. I searched before my post and no-one had posted it.

No offense OP, I am glad people are actually interested in this, it's just that my thread was greeted with apathy(all but 1 member).

For what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
JUST RELEASED:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The two programs to watch out for is Operation Garden Plot and Rex 84 these programs will kick in when Fema starts. Check out the Rex 84 link you may have a camp near you and not even know it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Halliburton is involved......

Enough said.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join