It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Blue Plague: A Lethal dose of arsenic and lies. Premeditated murder ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Gulf of Mexico coastal residents are civilian casualties of a chemical and biological warfare. We have most of the same toxins in our blood and we share the same symptoms experienced by soldiers who survived and died after exposure to debilitating and deadly chemicals in the European trenches of WWI. While the rest of the world has been deliberately kept in the dark, the Gulf of Mexico has become a chemical and biological battleground. Our shorelines and coastal areas are now the front lines of this deadly war that will bring an onslaught of casualties during the next decade and beyond. We are all entrenched in a war for our survival and the survival of our families for generations to come. International Common Law Copy Rights by Michael Edward and the World Vision Portal at www.worldvisionportal.org.... www.blogtalkradio.com...
edit on 11-11-2010 by necromanser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
yea you are right on. Have you taken a look at www.youtube.com...

WORMWOOD--BP symbol

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
what do you think

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thanks the link. We must start working together to remove all of the current politicians from power and change many laws regarding how they may operate. And we must do it fast or we will all end either slave to the corporate plutocracy, or dead.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

If anyone said flesh eating bacteria a few years ago, he woulda been laughed out of town.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That is actually a very interesting series of videos on YouTube. Well worth watching and pondering.

All along it has seemed that BP has been calling the shots with the US government over this, seemingly to the point that it appeared that they had something in the way of a bludgeon to keep gov officials off of their back. Come on, a company just grossly contaminated the Gulf of Mexico along with much of the US shoreline in the states bordering the Gulf, and all the EPA or anyone else in the government can do is to just wring their hands over it? If I walked down to a dock and dumped a 55 gallon drum of oil into the Gulf and got caught, I would likely be handcuffed and hauled off to jail facing stiff fines and possiby extended jail time.

But a company causes MILLIONS of gallons of crude oil and chemicals to be dumped into the Gulf, and the government virtually does NOTHING at all about it?

What do you suppose that could be? Only thing I can figure is it's because BP MUST have the government by the short hairs about something. If those videos about the arsenic are accurate, well just maybe BP stumbled upon those drums that were dumped in the 50s BY THE GOVERNMENT, and are holding the government in a Mexican standoff.

Beats me, but SOMETHING is definitely weird about how this is all being handled.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I cannot see the video from my work computer, but I know 'flesh eating' was mentioned on another thread here, and if you read the article the pictures and video were taken from it mentioned that not one of the people showing 'lesions' on their legs actually had lesions, their diagnosis's were either scabies or staph infections.

I have been into the Gulf waters a few times now, I waded and I swam. I had an open sore on my ankle while swimming in the gulf, no problem. I have family who live in Panama city, their gardens, their health, none of this has been affected nor anyone they know of.

I am sure that the spill is still a tragedy of major proportions, things that are yet to come will be mind boggling if you are still paying attention to the matter as it all unfolds. There is admission that some working in the field have been affected, respiratory conditions have been attributed to the spill, but these are people who were in the field, not those who live along the shores or inland. A few respiratory cases onshore have been reported, those reports have not increased and were for the most part done during the intial arrival of the spill into the LA area.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying it isn't true, but I keep seeing all these threads that make it sound like everyone down here is sick and/or dying. Those of us who live here wonder what all this is about. I don't know anyone sick, people I know who live in Grand Isle (right on the coast) aren't sick....this is being way exaggereted. Sure, those who had DIRECT contact (cleanup crews etc) might be sick, but it is not a "plague". I know a LOT of people, and those people know a lot of people, and there is not one person sick........if it were a plague SOMEONE would be sick in that huge group. Most of these people live in Grande Isle and Cocodrie (right on the coast), and none are sick. The concern here is the environment and the methane being released (methane eruptions)....and the fishing industry.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

What if the rain picks up the contaminant and blows it inland ? Not saying it will happen. But it's nice to know what the cure is for such a scenario.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by necromanser

Oh, I know what you mean.....I wasn't dissing your post, just saying I haven't seen it myself. But who knows, maybe I will down the line.I just don't want people to think we are dying in a toxic soup LOL! No one really even talks about it. It seems like most people are more concerned with the methane and the chance that the well will blow again....which is real possibility.I do appreciate your caring about this issue....we NEED to keep it in the public eye!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I'm not saying it isn't true, but I keep seeing all these threads that make it sound like everyone down here is sick and/or dying. Those of us who live here wonder what all this is about. I don't know anyone sick, people I know who live in Grand Isle (right on the coast) aren't sick....this is being way exaggereted. Sure, those who had DIRECT contact (cleanup crews etc) might be sick, but it is not a "plague". I know a LOT of people, and those people know a lot of people, and there is not one person sick........if it were a plague SOMEONE would be sick in that huge group. Most of these people live in Grande Isle and Cocodrie (right on the coast), and none are sick. The concern here is the environment and the methane being released (methane eruptions)....and the fishing industry.

I agree! I live just below Tallahassee, FL and there is no such thing going on that is implied in many of these threads claiming a plague, or major wave of illnesses. When asked, the authors always point to somewhere else exhibiting the problem. Quite frankly, it smacks of information containment by poisoning the sources by surrounding them with false data. In other words, the best way to hide the truth is to surround it with lies. I think a misinformation campaign is running at full throttle now.

new topics

top topics

join