It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ali Agdzha: Assassination of John Paul II was ordered by the Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
macedoniaonline.eu...

Turkish citizen Mehmet Ali Agdzha, who attempted to assassinate Pope John Paul II in May 1981, has made a sensational statement.

He claims that he attempted to kill the Pope following orders from the Vatican. Earlier the KGB, the CIA and some secret organizations were named among the assassin’s paymasters.

This is an incredible claim. Has anyone heard this before? I will have to do some more research and add as much as I can to the OP.

Anyone with some more information please add it.

previous.presstv.ir...

Mehmet Ali Agca, recently released after spending 30 years behind bars, stated on Turkish national television that, "The Vatican government decided on the Pope's assassination."

"They planned and organized it. The order to shoot the Pope was given by Vatican Secretary Cardinal Agostino Casaroli," he said.

www.euronews.net...

“The Vatican government decided to assassinate the Pope. They planned and organised it. The order to shoot the Pope was given by Vatican secretary, Cardinal Agostino Casaroli.”

Cardinal Casaroli was the Vatican’s Secretary of State under John Paul II. He was the man behind the Rome’s efforts to deal with the persecution of Catholics in the Soviet empire.

edit on 11/10/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

pope john paul was also supposed to be killed in operation bojinka.

en.wikipedia.org...

it appears people in powerful places did not like him for some reason...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Have not heard this before. But I would not believe anything he says because this man is definitely under some sort of mind control or is a Manchurian candidate type. He could even be a agent/spy for some nation. Have heard of all manner of groups blamed for hiring him. Treat what he says with a grain of salt as he is & will always be under the control of his masters

new topics

join