It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Oak Island," Latest update.."Will its secrets be lost forever?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I would love to connect with the person whom wrote this abbreviated history of the Free Masons in the New World and the Oak Island connection. I am working on a film that reveals all of the questions of Oak Island and much of the information presented here is accurate, however, thee are some details that I can ... amend ... with factual data. Please check out my teasers on YouTube for 'Oak Island Resolution'. What people *think* is there, *how* it came to be there, and *why* it was put there ... is vastly different from popular belief based on historical facts I have gathered. Yes, I said *facts*.

a reply to: Robotic

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oakislandresolution
I am working on a film that reveals all of the questions of Oak Island and much of the information presented here is accurate, however, thee are some details that I can ... amend ... with factual data. Please check out my teasers on YouTube for 'Oak Island Resolution'.

I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the table!!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Many questions about Oak Island abound.
1) Why would someone go to such great efforts to hide items they could not retrieve?
2) If they were hiding something for a short time a simple hole in the ground on a secluded island anywhere would work.
3) If they wanted to maintain secrecy why would the "original block and tackle" be left above the pit. If I remember right that's what started the whole mystery.
4) If another nearby island was explored in the same way would the same type of geologic flooding structure be found under that island giving an indication that is nature at work instead of man?

As much as I like the mystery it seems more likely that many of the items retrieved were bogus. Notice that most of them suddenly vanish after they were found never to be discovered again. The idea that someone has these items in a secret repository seems absurd at best.
if the knowledge concealed was that important what could it be? If it discredits history why not just destroy it and be done with it?
Gold is indeed a treasure but worthless unless used. Why put it where is cannot be used?
Just my take on the mystery. Would love to be proven wrong. We need mysteries to challenge our minds lest we grow too complacent thinking we know it all.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
chances are whatever WAS there has long since been removed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join