It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Exposed Again !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think we need to get used to the idea that some truth leaders are actually part of the conspiracy themselves. My research on David Icke has led to that conclusion. I have put together my research in the form of three video on Youtube. The videos are based on Icke's 'predictrion' of 9 / 11, his suspicious handsigns and suspicious use of symbolism, as well as his ex-wife's use of suspicious handsigns and suspicious use of symbolism. Also discussed is his connection to a freemason who is one of his close friends. Please try to look at all three parts and let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
edit because post was wrong.
edit on 10-11-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think that your title: "David Icke Exposed Again !" is misleading. It should read: "My Opinion of David Icke. Check out my YouTube Videos for details." :- (

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Icke wasn't the only one who predicted atacks on US soil around that time. I see noting but opinion in your video, which is fine but at least make it clear in your title. I don't think you have exposed anything here.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I find reading David Icke really interesting and he makes some pretty interesting and cool points. I love the stuff about family histories (like the Bush family funding the Nazis) and then he hits us with it.....shapeshifting reptilians control the world. Oh dear, David.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

agree with you, this thread exposes nothing about david icke, it only advertises his youtube vid's he coulda atleast embeded them,

not even a summary of the info in the vid's

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not only is Icke working against us, but Alex Jones, Ron Paul, and Above Top Secret are definitely paid by the government to lie to us so that we'll riot and they can introduce a New World. As it turns out, no one is on our side, everyone is just a plant or disinfo agent. Oh wait, that means that you're a disinfo agent, so that means that David Icke is for real. Thanks for getting me to that conclusion, I was worried that the Illuminati had literally co-opted anyone and everyone who is fighting them for a second. TPTB want us to fight between ourselves about this sort of stuff, so congratulations you fell for their trap.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
in the usual way with people who contribute to forums...comments veer towards the patronising....only one comment so far on the actual content I have put together....does anyone else want to argue on any of the actual points I have made instead of making snide comments ?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
WOW all these people are lifeless seriously SHUT UP!!!!!! Anyone is allowed to post any video any way they want and none of you can do anything about it so go make your own post and bitch about it there....sheesh...Anyway, OP David Icke is a tricky one at that its hard to believe anything he says because now a days who can you trust?
But you do make a valid point about his 9/11 prediction. Who knows what the future holds...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A bit of truth mixed with some lies does not the truth make...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I like Icke too. All his facts aren't right but he's fun to read. I see nothing to gain by tptb by his spreading his conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by notilluminati

Many thanks for pointing out the hand symbols David makes. More telling was the many photos of his ex wife showing that she is on board. Have you heard that one of his fingers is shortened a bit...that is supposed to be another sign that he is an insider. I shall have to go back to look at the hand pictures and use the "pause" button to check him out for any short fingers.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
David Icke isn't part of any conspiracy....he's just mad as a bicycle...in my opinion :-)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
there is one thing Mr. Icke was right about let's give him credit please....

Bush is a reptile!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
With respect davids predictions do not really add credence to anything, and the symbolism, well i have just watched the video, and it does not lend anything to me, that may be peculiar going off there. A contradiction in terms perhaps, given my personal opinion with davids claims/slurrs regarding our queen and the royal family. Although to you david, your thoughts have intrigued me slightly over the years, ( in some bizarre manner ) i am perplexed with the notion of reptiles, hopping around buckingham palace. .May your thoughts run ever the deeper david ( enjoy the ride.) But a bit decorum sir. To call someone a reptile, Bad form.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
People routinely and inadvertently make hand "symbols". I have a friend who is absolutely convinced the horn-sign, even at football games and concerts, from rockers and/or fans are PROOF that these people are devil worshipers or illuminists. This is not so. I've done this symbol back in my rock-n-roll days and had no idea other than it signified we loved the music and were "rockers".... nothing more. Though I'm no longer a rocker, I have occasionally made some of these symbols in my adulthood. Often with no meaning or forethought.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Very true friend regarding the symbolism, but remember davids mind is cascading in the general direction of the alarm bells ringing, thats my opinion and it as been for some years. ( David as i have said before, you are but a man nothing more, and reptiles do not abound the halls of buckingham palace.)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
David Icke is a filter. You make him talk about reptillians and make him known. Pretty soon everybody knows he is a nut who believes in reptillians. Then you run the 911 story through him. Pretty soon everybody knows that not believing the official story is pretty much the same as believing in reptillians.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by notilluminati

Of course they are all part of the conspiracy. Yall just figured it out?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The sad thing is, but for his reptilians thing a lot of what he says makes sense and gets you thinking. I read what he says, mull it over and make my own judgements based on what he presents - i don't immediately discredit him because he has some wacky claims but it does lurk in the back of my mind reminding me to take it with a pinch of salt. Usually the more adamant he is about something the less likely it is to be true (as far as I know, he could well be right. Wouldn't that be a turn-up for the books?)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join