It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they want Anwar Al-Awlaki killed and his speeches banned??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Because he is actually telling the truth, I have been saying this in ATS for quiet a while now, and many ATS members agree with me:

With English Subtitle

Enjoy.

America can't have the truth spread to the world, because the truth is a national security threat

Seriously, if the world knows about the truth, the US would be in big trouble.

Thoughts.

oz.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, there was a recent case here in the UK, where one of our MPs was knifed in his surgery a few months ago by a young Muslim woman.

In police interviews, she cited Al-Awlaki as an influence, and an ''inspiration'' for her crime.

Roshonara Choudhry: I wanted to die … I wanted to be a martyr

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

As if I would believe this stupid terrorist! He is wrong in everything he claims. He is antagonist! designed to force Islam upon us all!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thoughts?

If you agree with this disgusting excuse for a Human, you want me dead. Why? Why do you want your Religion to take over the whole world and have us live as slaves under a Theocracy?

Sorry to hear that other members agree with you about Terrorists being right. They are just common thugs and murderers. They are not Holy Men. They are the opposite of that. If there is a Hell, they will be among it's residents I'm sure. There are no virgins waiting for these insane people. Only death and suffering for their victims.

This clown grew up in a Free Society he now wants to enslave to his Ideology and force to accept Islam or die. Is that also your goal?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Interestingly enough, there was a recent case here in the UK, where one of our MPs was knifed in his surgery a few months ago by a young Muslim woman.

In police interviews, she cited Al-Awlaki as an influence, and an ''inspiration'' for her crime.

Roshonara Choudhry: I wanted to die … I wanted to be a martyr

Hey, I will go and kill a NZ soldier then when they asked me why, I will say because Bush inspired me. [Sarcasm]

Nice argument.

This is obviously to defame him and destroy his credibility.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555
What makes him a disgusting excuse for a human?

Unfortunately I believe he is telling the truth, and the facts he told is nothing new. It's been going on for a long time.

Divide and Conquer is one of the most powerful tactics an opposing force can use to its advantage.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The word terrorism coming from a person who supports the drone attacks in Pakistan killing almost a thousand innocent civilians.

Next time when you claim someone said something, quote them, if it is Al-Awlaki, or Ahmadinejad, or Mr. Bush.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Because he is actually telling the truth

And you know this as a fact or is this just more of the enemy of my enemy is my friend type stuff

or more like the blind leading the blind

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This is obviously to defame him and destroy his credibility.

With who you or the rest of the world

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

British special forces were caught in Iraq with a booby trapped car which was heading towards a market place. They were arrested and held in custody until British forces came with tanks, broke in to the prison wall and got them out by force as quick as possible before any interrogation took place.

This is nothing new, Iraqis fell for it, but Afghans didn't.

They tried the same tactics in Afghanistan but failed due to Afghan experience in WAR.

The authorities and Americans blamed a wedding bombing on suicide attack, then the locals quickly called out on the BS and said it didn't look nothing like a suicide attack.

For people like you, it is easy to believe every attack in the market killing innocent women and children was suicide attacks, while forgetting that it could have been a planted bomb, a car bomb, etc. You believe those newses without any evidence because there is no alternative news agency to pick up on the BS claims or to counter the claim.

When propaganda is heavily one sided, people will believe even the most obvious BS as truth, because that BS have never been countered, and if it is countered by someone, let's send drones after him and kill him, let's ban his right for speech and let's defame him.

Go to Google and do your research.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

A better question would be; Why are you a Terrorist Sympathizer?

Do you really think your life would be better living under a Theocracy ran by insane people? Is that what you want?

To hate what the American Government has done is one thing, but to support and defend Terrorists is another thing altogether. You can't defend them without sharing guilt, can you?

Whenever these monsters are successful, anyone who supports them shares blame and guilt. You may as well argue in favor of Charlie Manson. What's the difference?

This has nothing to do with the Muslim Faith or the decent people who practice it. These people are insane psychopaths.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's not a novel idea what he is proposing. America is not a benevolent country, if we were, we never would have invaded either of these countries. It's not a quantum leap to think the U.S. is capable of running these type of Black/Psy Ops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Whether he is telling the truth or not is debatable, but America's status as benevolent is most certainly not. Look at the British soldiers in Basra Source(s) with analysis who were caught and broken out of the jail by British tanks. Simply because Americans were brought up to believe western democracy is the light, and therefore, incapable of evil deeds, does not make it true. Simply examine American foreign policy over the last fifty years. The Shah in Iran is a terrific example.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You do this every time you are presented with the question of your support for Terrorism. You attempt to twist peoples words, but your not very good at it I'm afraid.

Fact is you told me once you are opposed to violence and yet you support a Terrorists leader? Come on now, who do you think you are fooling
You try to hide your hate, but it surfaces anyway.

Please quote and link to where I said I support the killing of innocent civilians? You won't be able to as it's a lie. Some debating technique that is. I'd have more respect if you would just be honest, but then that is not your game it seems.

I can however show you hundreds of examples of people like your hero of this thread slaughtering innocent civilians. How can any sane person defend these people. They can't, you do the math.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

For people like you, it is easy to believe every attack in the market killing innocent women and children was suicide attacks, while forgetting that it could have been a planted bomb, a car bomb, etc. You believe those newses without any evidence because there is no alternative news agency to pick up on the BS claims or to counter the claim.

LOL "for people like me" I never said If I was pro or anti war I just asked a simple question I never said I believed "those newses" ?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Do you really think your life would be better living under a Theocracy ran by insane people? Is that what you want?

LOL you make me laugh sometimes, it is pretty obvious that the one sided propaganda has got you:

What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have always had the same thoughts on the US government as the "terrorist" in the above video. He took the words right out of my mouth. Think about it...if you were head of this major power in the world and have done some pretty unspeakable things that no one knows about and you want to keep your innocent and caring image then what do you do. Exactly what was stated would be the only way to keep your enemys mouth shut. its really a clever plan though sinister and not in anyway right by moral standards but many in power have no moral standards

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthd840
I have always had the same thoughts on the US government as the "terrorist" in the above video. He took the words right out of my mouth. Think about it...if you were head of this major power in the world and have done some pretty unspeakable things that no one knows about and you want to keep your innocent and caring image then what do you do. Exactly what was stated would be the only way to keep your enemys mouth shut. its really a clever plan though sinister and not in anyway right by moral standards but many in power have no moral standards

Why do you call the above a terrorist?

Legitimate question.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I simply stated terrorist because of other members referring to him in that manner-hinse " ". I myself do not judge anyone as being a terrorist because i was not there at the time that person said hey lets kill those innocent people over there. just because the news and media labels someone as a terrorist doesnt mean they are it just means that who ever has control of the media is trying to label that to everyone else

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In America we balance opposing sides
out in the open right before our very eyes.

The east is different. It is much more traditional
to hire assassins to kill one's own brother and blame a neighbor.

I would start with asking "what can he get away with now that his
own people believe any bomb attack is actually a ploy by Americans."

Transparency is a western thing. This is about open society vs closed society.
They use our own openness against us. Look at Iran citing conspiracy theories.
Our conspiracy theories. Unfortunately America also always does everything
wrong at first. After nine eleven instead of becoming more open, we
became more closed, more secretive. Just like our enemy.

I thought the CIA would become more open and
air traffic control radar would be mirrored to the
Internet for everyone to watch. But not yet so

Wikileaks was a bad thing until this thread.
I ask you. Were any of the missions
exposed, ones where we were
attacking weddings?

No.

Now what do we really know about
Al-Awlaki and his track record
for telling the truth.

Nothing.

David Grouchy
edit on 9-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
In America we balance opposing sides
out in the open right before our very eyes.

Is that why Al-Awlaki's speech have been deleted from Youtube>? And the your government have hired assassins to kill him?

The east is different. It is much more traditional
to hire assassins to kill one's own brother and blame a neighbor.

Yeah, crime also exists in West, we have even seen sons kill dads.

I would start with asking "what can he get away with now that his
own people believe any bomb attack is actually a ploy by Americans."

Nice question. What can Americans get away with when making the whole West believe every attack targeting innocent civilians are insurgents?

Transparency is a western thing. This is about open society vs closed society.

US is transparent
????

They use our own openness against us. Look at Iran citing conspiracy theories.

Those conspiracy theories started from the east, before 9/11 and continued after 9/11. I remember before 9/11 Afghans discussing conspiracy theories, like the back dealings between Pakistan and Taliban, the dealing between Taliban and US which fail, the back dealings between Russia/Iran/India and Northern Alliance.

Our conspiracy theories. Unfortunately America also always does everything
wrong at first. After nine eleven instead of becoming more open, we
became more closed, more secretive. Just like our enemy.

Ofcourse when you have nothing to hide, you won't hide it, when you have a lot to hide, you have a lot to hide.

I thought the CIA would become more open and
air traffic control radar would be mirrored to the
Internet for everyone to watch. But not yet so

And I suspect never

Wikileaks was a bad thing until this thread.
I ask you. Were any of the missions
exposed, ones where we were
attacking weddings?

Not everyone is naive enough to believe this leak was an actual leak. Some of us actual believe this is dis-info on US part, and to point blame on the mis-management of Afghanistan and Iraq, on Pakistan and Iran.

No.

Now what do we really know about
Al-Awlaki and his track record
for telling the truth.

The absence of BS for me equals the truthful. The US is proven to be a lying deceiving state, not many people in the world who actually believes otherwise.

Nothing.

David Grouchy
edit on 9-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

edit on 9-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join