It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Fermi Telescope Finds Giant Structure in our Galaxy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It is amazing what we dont know about the universe.
wonder if the burst will reach earth?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'd say it's nothing more than the black hole at the center of our galaxy having something for lunch n spitting it out

seen that lots of times with black holes

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ok my friends ... there is one thing everyone is forgetting here ... and thats the ancient text carved in stone ... also the mayan prophecies .. also your biblical text in revelations and several other prophecies made by many more .. i know its too good to be true .. and it sounds like a load of crap ...however .. what do we know .. about this ? this will take some time to explain from front to back so please ...stop your responses and allow me to tell you what i know .. and do not reply until i have finished ..then you can all tell me .. im a moron or idiot ..or perhaps you might see what i see ... i want to cover this from top to bottom .. and it may take quite a bit of time ..please allow me this time and i may just blow your minds ... i will try to write in sections to make it more reader friendly ..when i am finished ..i will complete it with ....THE END ... and then please respond with either laughter or agreement ... or your personal oppinions .. if i were you i'd laugh at me .. at this time ..however..as it all unfolds we will laugh a little less each day as it happens ...because of this bright star ... world war three is at hand ... please allow me time to load links and set this up so that my point can be absolutely clear

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I love this kind of stuff!
Some believe that the closer you get to the Galactic Center, the less likely you are to survive. There seems to be a wall or cloud that obscures what is actually in the center. Many see this enormous black spots on the sky survey and immediately assume that those are simply spaces void of stars when probably the opposite is true, they are so packed full of stars, but a veil of gas surrounds those spots, keeping light from escaping, thus the black spots.

Very interesting find!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature -
this is the agenda of the new world order .. and we need to look ..at who is at the top and why he is pushing for this so hard trying to take over america
we all know this to be the richest and most powerful man in the world ...his name ...we all know who he is ..yet you'll have to say it to yourself as i cannot mention it at this time
so lets look at the history of ..this mans activities in the recent past ....
first thing he does is move into a country ..and drops ..millions and billions of dollars into influencing top authorities and leaders of a country ...and creates a powerful economy to boost his following .. the people within that country become happy ...and begin buying ..and loving life ...now this as we know is the creation of greed ..once the people have become money hungry ..greedy and selfish ...the authorities begin ..changing laws ..that effect ...the stability of marriage and love ..dividing men and woman ...children seperated from their fathers and sometimes their mother ..creating a world of hate ..within family values ... he then buys up all the media in that are nation.. and begins installing ... a brain washing of the human mind ...
The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations ...the details go much deeper ..however i do not want to stray from the point ... as the nation begins to turn on one another ..he pulls the funding and begins feeding the leading authorities and nations leaders ..with lavish living and great power and showers them with money and promises of
their own lands to rule ..after the nwo's take over of the world . then instilling fear into the divided people of the nation ... the country becomes week ..once he breaks their economy and devalues the dollar ..he moves on to next country .. he has stated in his own words that the United States is the only thing standing in his way of the nwo .. and since the recent election ..this person has been inside our country following the same proceedure as he did with past countries ...such as ..china, russia,and europe , now do your own research on this ...it would take me forever to explain in full detail ..his main goal is take over the world .. and depopulize it .. when interviewed ...he was asked ...do you believe in god ...his response ..their is no god....then he was asked ..do you believe you are god ..and he responed ..no ...but the world needs a concience ...and that he should be the world ..concience ..well read your books of revelations ..he seems to fit right into the mold of the anti crist ..and he's pushing hard and fast for this hostile take over of our great nation ..ok to the point and do your own research ..upon the power of the anti crist it is said ...that the second coming of christ would be seen by all ...several aincient writings ..tell us when this day is upon us ..to look up at the sky and you will see a bright star ...and not to fear it ..as this is the doorway for our savior to return ..
IS THIS THE OTHER SIDE OF A BLACKHOLE ..A RIP IN SPACE ... FOR A SPACE TRAVELER FROM ANOTHER WORLD TO COME AND BRING AN END TO THE EVIL ...HMMMM ... WELL ALTHOUGH IMMA LAUGHING AT MY OWN WORDS WHY.. SINCE THE CLINTON ADMINISTARTION HAVE ALL THESE COUNTRIES GONE CRAZY BUILDING UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES AND CITIES ..INCREASING THEIR MILITARY FORCE.. www.anomalies-unlimited.com...# ...
LMAO ...I DON'T BELEIVE WHAT I'M WRITING EITHER ...HOWEVER IT ALL FITS ... THE GOOD BOOK AND ANCIENT WRITING TELL US NOT TO FEAR THE EVIL ..AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT .. IN THE END ...THOSE WHO ARE BURRIED DEEP BENEATH THE EARTH TO SURVIVE THIS APPOCOLYPSE WILL LIVE AN ETERNITY OF HELL ...AND THOSE WHO STAND STRONG WILL BE TAKEN TO HEAVEN ...MAYBE THE BOOK ISN'T BULLPOOP ..BUT MAYBE IT IS .. YOU DECIDE ...IS THIS OUR DOORWAY TO HEAVEN? ..I HOPE SO ..BUT I THINK ...I'M MY BIGGEST SKEPTIC RIGHT NOW ..PLEASE ..CONVINCE ME I'M RIGHT OR ...LAUGH AT ME AND LAUGH HARD ...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
thats all i have to say about that ...THE END

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

It looks like Nassim Haramein's black whole/white whole. (that is the correct spelling btw.)

www.theresonanceproject.org...

Director of Research Nassim Haramein and scientists at the Resonance Project Foundation have found a new solution to Einstein’s field equations which incorporates torque and Coriolis effects. Furthermore, calculations were rendered to describe the collective and coherent behavior of the plasma dynamics of ergospheres orbiting the event horizons of black holes demanding a highly structured polarized vacuum, resulting in an alternative view of black holes where the exterior white hole portion surrounds the interior black hole singularity.

I highly recommend the website and the videos!

peace

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

go to

and look at the 3rd and 4th row of diagrams. You see Nassiem has mapped out the structure there.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
It is amazing what we dont know about the universe.
wonder if the burst will reach earth?

Because we can detect it, it means it has already "reached Earth." This thing has probably been "reaching Earth" for the whole of human history - or certainly a very, very long time, it's just that now for the first time we can actually detect it.

This is the natural state of the Milky Way and nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

You must have read the Georgia Guidestones en.wikipedia.org...

They have the same message, but I do not think they are relevant to this conversion. The structure is a natural phenomena once you learn about the geometry of space. Space has structure, it is not as random as we think.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Saw this on Google news. This is a wonderful finding by Fermi telescope, although not abnormal to other galactic structures we observe in the universe.

So perhaps when it was spitting the material out it wasn't a jet like a quasar but more of a "burp" type of deal that just kind of shot the material out there, yet the gravitational pull from the super massive kept it close? Thus the bubble formed as it continued to "burp" out more material?

They did say that it has a well defined edge. But the image that you see is obviously not the real image taken by the telescope since it is still inside our galaxy, it is a rendering of what they can see in the data from the probe. Here is an actual image of the gamma radiation.

As you can see the actual data is not very high resolution.

There is currently no working theory that shows us why we see the type of behavior that we see in our galaxy and nearly every other galaxy in the universe and not completely random collections of cosmic stuff.

There is however a unified field theory that is not quite finished that explains why galaxies, quasars, and other celestial bodies behave this way. According to his theory the reason that they have 'well defined edges' may be because they are not 'bubbles' but vortexes at the top and bottom of the super massive black hole (or whole as Nassim puts it) Here is a picture of what a cosmic (or subatomic or atomic, or any) body works.

Here is a video of a lecture about his theory:
video.google.com...#
And his website:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What happens to everything that gets pulled into a black hole? Do planets etc. add to the bulk of the collapsed star causing an increase in it's size and the strength of its gravitational pull? I know what creates them, but as far as anything else concerning black holes goes, I have to plead ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by diablosdemon

To say that this is an actual image of our galaxy is not true. For this to be so the telescope would have to be outside the galaxy itself. It is actually in orbit around Earth. Data gathered by the satellite is manipulated to simulate an image of the galaxy from the perspective of an outside observer. Don't mean to be picky but thought it needed to be pointed out.

OOOPS
Sorry, I read your post through more thoroughly and I see that you already understood that. Again, apologies.
edit on 10-11-2010 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
georgia guidestones ..yes i have read this and several other sites like it ..my goal is not to devalue the NWO ..or to excite anyone in the coming of God ...i have extensive schooling in religion and ancient beliefs ...i am not religious ..or political ..my interest is to get an oppinion of the possibility of the prophets being true .. or just coincidental ...a hole in space at this time ...just seems strange ..unless ..as stated in a response to this topic ..this phenomenon has always been here .. and we now just have the technology to detect it .. this seems like the most ...obvious fact ...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Star and Flag! Awesome stuff The structure is definitely huge and it's position is very interesting. The immense distances involved with astronomy is what brought me to the subject. To sit back and contemplate the size of things in the universe is one of my favorite pastimes. I have telescopes as well and they provide allot of interesting sights and there are the sites dealing with the subject. I retired about four years ago and never have a boring moment thanks to the stars. Good post and thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One question: Is there any prove or satelite or something outside our galaxy that make those beautiful photos?
Sorry if Im ignorant on that matter.
Happy

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Fantastic find Oozii!
Star and Flag my friend.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Double Post
edit on 10-11-2010 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Remember this is what the picture really looks like. What you guys saw was a drawing.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

WOW, I must say Op great find
. Now we got another celestial event that has never befor been witness in modern Earth era, amazing. We are definetly around in interesting times my friend S&F. Kind of makes me wanna say greetings to our Milky Way galaxy lol

edit on 11/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join