It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So it begins, the uncomfortable feeling of anticipation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've felt like that for a while too, but sometimes I wonder if I wasn't on here so much if I'd still feel the same?
There's so much information/disinformation in these forums that it gets your mind going crazy after reading so many. You get certain treads going, people debate, and sometimes it gets people in this almost frenzied panic that spreads throughout the board.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see what is so hard to see about what is coming: Attack, Economy collapses, the only way to live is form the NAU and make a mega army (young latinos that were previously 'illegal' and many more gays most likely) to defeat Iran and China, many young/poor people die in the war, old rich people shake hands and there you go. The NAU just won't go away after the war

Repeat with fake Alien invasion and the One world government is there.

Fill in the blanks with the mumbo jumbo

*cleans hands*

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by BrundleFly

Thank you mate.

But although my post sounds dramatic and foreboding, i am not implying that this feeling is necessarily negative.
It might indeed be a very good thing waiting on us, but i doubt it. There is always the chance though.

Vvv

Just like that saying goes. You have to hit rock bottom before you can start the climb back up. The human race for the most part hates change and we are pretty hard headed. So for us to change and stride for enlightenment or betterment of mankind will, sadly take a "massive" wake-up call.

BTW I and some of my friends have been having these "feelings", "glimpes", "visions", "dreams" whatever you want to call them, of what is to come or is possible, it's going to be most definately life altering.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

I dont think anyone is twisting your arm to read this thread. Let me bottom line it for you bud, with all do respect, if you dont like this thread, then DONT read it. it really is that simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.

The grass is not always greener on the other side.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
here we go again

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

If I had a penny for every feeling of 'something big' is going to happen posted here the last three years resulting in nothing going down, I'd be very rich.

The feeling is just gas. It will pass, so to speak.

link   

edit on 9-11-2010 by UnBreakable because: Multiple post - sorry

link   

edit on 9-11-2010 by UnBreakable because: Multiple post - sorry

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Text
I would like to take this oppertunity to first of all echo this resonance and tell you all that these energies and shifts you feel are all very real and felt all the way over here in sweden as well. I have met so many people and friends the last few days and weeks going through vast changes and momentums of anticipation, love and alot of energies as of late.... you are not alone, there are many here not only swedes but also visits from america and otherwise who echo this happenstance.

This is my first post here and my first reply, I wanted to make a new post and ask WHY OH WHY HAVE YOU MISSED THE VERY BLOODY OBIVIOUS ALREADY!!! ??!?!?!

this site dissapoints me a liitte here.

YOU SHOULD ALL NOW WE RECENTLY PASSED INTO THE 7'th DAY OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR, GREAT SHIFTS ARE TO BE EXPECTED

ok ok ok, so please just chill out for a moment.

This november, between the 2'th and 3'hd we passed into the last day, the seven't day of the galacrtic cycle of the mayan calendar. Recetly i was on a seminar with carl calleman, a scholar in the field, and he styled the change somewhat like this.. the shift into this new vibration and realm of energy will be symbolized by a merging of the left and right brain, by celebrations and acknowledgements of the divine feminine, and of the merging and meeting of the west towards the east... (hello,, Obama anyone ?

alongside the timewave zero and the webbot prediictions everything seems just fine and running in harmony and tune with the reality hologram matrixes right about now.

On the 11'th of novemer, the divine code of 11.11 will be meditated upon by the lightworkers globaly, you are all welcome to join in on this marvelous and awesome co creation and anchoring of the divine energies at work, this if nothign else, will help to facilitate change...

peace brothers and sisters, fear not, for marvelous and great changes are upon us all!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Is this snark? You really think we're going to start a war so that illegal mexicans and gays can join the army?

One flew over the coo-coos nest.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

actually yes. Think of TPTB and how they would think. They would rationalize it by saying in the name of equality that illegal latinos and homosexuals could join the army.....but really it would just be to fatten the ranks and kill off more "undesirables".

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Alot of people seem to have similar feelings,

I just want to make it clear that i am not influenced by these prediciton threads at all.

The feeling exsisted long before i even joined ats, or read all the doom and gloom threads.

I hope that clarifies it for some people.

vVv

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am with you on this one. I feel very jumpy and antsy..sort of that feeling that you get when there is about to be a big storm..such as when the barometric pressure drops before a hurricane..kind of a static-y feeling in the air.
Taken by itself, I would feel frightened..but in reality I am more excited than anything. Maybe we are just so anxious to throw off these pathetic 3D bonds of the current reality that we can smell the change just over the horizon like the smell of the ocean before it comes into view.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Three years later and no doom. Lots of people get this. It passes. I've seen a ton of threads here like this. People 'have feelings' that something big is to happen. And then nothing does. Kinda interesting to look back on it and see ....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I have been experiencing this feeling as of late, of impending doom. Maybe not doom, but something big happenning. There has been so many prediction threads, which i for the most part, find a bit overwhelming, and in most cases, inaccurate.

There is however this feeling of anticipation. It has been getting stronger in me over the last year. I experience it like this: Remember when you were young, and going on a long car trip to a loved holiday spot? You had this feeling of anticipation, looking forward to your holiday, this feeling something was going to happen.

This is the feeling i am having lately, a very intense anticipation, a waiting for whatever must happen, to happen.
And I have a feeling, that it might be very close now. Even all the prediction threads, although wrong, might stem from this feeling of anticipation that everyone has, but do not listen to anymore.

Like animals can sense a thunderstorm approaching. This ability we all have, but we do not listen anymore. Listen to the earth, listen to nature and listen to what is going on around you. You will feel there is this massive tension worldwide, waiting to burst at any moment.

When this release comes, i will be free from my anticipation. And then the truth, and indeed the future of our world will be revealed to us.

VVv
edit on 9-11-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

Lucky (?) for you, you have just gotten this feeling, lately. Imagine others who have been having this feeling for more than 5 years or so. The feeling of anticipation. Knowing, waiting, for IT to happen, each single day for the whole 5 years or so. It is overwhelming, to say the least. You're lucky if you don't go bat-# crazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well, first there will be a civil war in America between the rite and the left, martial law will be declared,
China and Russia will launch nukes, which will cause yellowstone to erupt, as we are being covered in ash, the poles will shift, we will loose all gravity, then the world will explode.

Seriously though, with all the tensions in the world at a boiling point, you would have to be on some major xanax NOT to feel something rite now. The negativity in this world is going to bear down on the human soul.
People can not pretend anymore because ignoring it no longer works.

The bible says in the last days , mens' hearts will fail them out of fear. Something is going to happen.
Governments are taking control of every aspect of our lives, so if you are not with them, you will die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join