It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TOC webbot november 8 tipping point LHC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The experiment conducted in Switzerland yesterday will be remembered as the start of a chain of events that will bring our planet to the brink of extinction but will also force the hand of those watching over us to come out of hiding and help us repair the rifted that we have created.
The reason that ears are buzzing, skins are twitching and many are feeling strange are our instincts warning us of danger things are about to be wrenched up a few levels in the coming days.
peace & hope
SM

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I hope for your sake you are right man. There has been so many predictions lately, that people like to flame the preditors or prophets of these predictions.

I do have an unnerving feeling that something might be happenning soon, but i would not like to put a date to it.
Something just feelings like it is ready to burst, if you understand what i am trying to say. We are on the edge of something, waiting to go over the edge, and never coming back.

The suspense is killing me, i actually hope that whatever is going to happen, happens soon, just to kill the suspense.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If I might ask is there some sort of site that outlines some of the events that are to transpire afterwards from yesterday? I'd be interested in reading some of them, also events that we have created? I don't know from a few posts that I have read over the months it seems like the powers that hold the world together are the ones that are doing it. So I see it more along the lines of "Fixing" what they purposely did I guess would be the best way to say?
I'm still learning some of this stuff so you will have to excuse me a bit if it sounds weird, off or any combination of the two.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I do not know if maybe I am strange, I can guarantee you I am not a reptile as some claim people are. Unless I dont know about it
Anyways, I do not twitch, tingle, or whatever it is to anything. I am not even worried about the possible collapse, or the outcome, or whats going to happen, or what to think.

I feel that people who truely believe in other realms of existance, regardless of that realm should not fear this realm of existance. The fear mongering going on is just a "waste of time"

There are strange things happening, and letting people know is a good thing, but too much speculation to its true meaning only leads the blind with the blind.

If we all die, then I guess we wont be here to care too much?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

sigh - web bot is a circular fantasy - you need to look at how it works

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There are reasons many are feeling restless lately.

peace& hope
SM

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Wellllll, it's a day later - we're all a day older and a dollar shorter - but NO TIP YET!

So keep in mind while perusing the 'end of your days' doom and gloomers:

Weebles wobble - But they don't fall down...

peace

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
People were seriously afraid of the LHC?.... anyways... did they find the higgs boson?

Also, if you were afraid of the LHC you should be verrry afraid of the superconducting super collider. lol

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

BS. The experiments at the LHC are particle physics. There is no evil black magic involved, and the web-bot project has ZERO credibility.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just particle physics, whatever the hell that means... And the webbot and analysis on human language and word patterns suck donkey b..ls.

Everything is connected, it only seems that things are different from each other because we lack the power and the understanding, we barely catch glimpses of things so fast or enormous to even recognize them as potential catastrophic events.

Imagine for an instant if our galaxy collided with another, or if our cluster gets sucked into a black hole, those things will have no meaning in our everyday operational sphere yet will not only have the potential for total and complete sudden change, but WILL in fact screw us and everything else with it.

The level of energy utilized to be able to collide those lead particles into each other, has never been harnessed this is as important as the atomic bomb tests, but a million times over.
Those first successful tests were the keys to the opening of doors we as a humanity should have never crossed, it changed how we perceived things, and how we should act accordingly.

Lets get educated first, research and analyze all the different points of view, and then we can discuss it like the grown children we are, I'm sure we can.

hope for the future, better conditions than we have now.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by smokingman2006

So now the novelty point was yesterday? What happened to the 6th? When is the last time Webbot got something RIGHT?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Come on people...
Love Cliff High, but the gloom + doom garbage has got to go!
More than 10 times the impact of 9/11... okay, did I miss something?
Didn't we just do this Oct 24 of 2009???
So many people have got their knickers in a knot over the latest FAILED PREDICTION from the WebBots..
Several times each year they trot out this SAME garbage, and we all seem to forget the last FAILED prediction,,,

Release the addiction to fear (TPTB feed on your fear) and concentrate on getting out the truth..
Better yet, release your ego-grip on this illusionary world and ASCEND...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You can find a tagged record of events occurring during the 05 Nov - 14 Nov Tipping Point period here:

Tracking the November Tipping Point

new topics

top topics

join