It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Noticing More People Around You Are 'Waking Up'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I notice more people know about the NWO, Freemasons, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, etc, but they can't see past all their scams they have used to get away with this for so long. A lot of tea partiers for example did not notice or care that the GOP establishment infiltrated the movement until most of it was pro-NWO neocons types like Palin with only a few good ones left like Rand Paul, and Ron Paul.

A lot of people on the left that are awake don't see how Obama and most dems are NWO shills either, they think only the Bush and the neocons are. To really be awake you have to get past the false left-right paradigm and see that most of the 2 major parties are bad aside from a few in either party that aren't hacks. Also to identify what issues the NWO wants to know what to really oppose. Many on the right that are awake still do not know that most people called conservative are the neocons or what that is and how it promotes the NWO agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I would say... OF COURSE! However, people need stuff like the TSA to convince them that things need to change SOONER rather than later.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Im going to play devils advocate here and say that most people that I have run into are bonafied misinformed people... which in the end, end up being Disinfo Agents... I'm talking about 95% of people that form opinions about conspiracy theories.

They have never done their own homework... more of the fact that they have excepted a biased opinion. You have to dig deep and connect the dots...

The same goes for ATS... You have to connect the dots... as many here I've seen don't

Most people havent realized yet that the ultimate conspiracy is that everything we do and don't do is part of it...

You start to realize that the Freemasons, NWO, Illuminati are all just 1% of the bigger picture... knowing this gets you no closer to solving anything... If anything it opens up other questions.

I'm happy they're at least talking about it... I just hope they don't spread false information to others... which probably has already happened.

Fox

<< 1  2   >>

join