It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants of pre-history ... ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A lot of the skeleton remains pictures are proved to be fake. But some are not. These giants of the past were part of our ancestry. They were supposedly genetically engineered humans called the Nephilim. We are based on them.

Some have asked 'Why don't we have records and or skeletal remains on show?'

Why? Do you think our governments and our masters the NWO want us to know our TRUE past and origins? Nope. Who do you think created our way of life and our religions? Why did they create our religions?

Simple. CONTROL!!

The Nephilim were real. They are our genetic cousins.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
imo i have put alot of study into this back in the day i have even met people who look just like me and who have these double rows of teeth it was odd at first until i wet and did more digging into it and some indians in ohio belived them to be called the adena and that at some point the regular sized indians kinda well wiped them out when they wanted more land and safety it was said to me by a indian chief that these giants were known to be able to run with the speed of buffalo and and maim it at the same time still the smithsonian for a fact i know has two of these skeletons from ohio hidden for study and yep they were red headed. i love this topic of the giant people

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Where are the pictures? I'm not saying this isn't real or is, but pictures would help and the youtube videos aren't that great.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The well known fake pictures are from a contest at the Worth1000 website. My Wife is a photographer who frequents that site.

If the stories are true, many if not most of the skeletons are in museums. Where are they? Can anyone find even one in a museum? Remember we have people over 8 feet in height even today. Rare, but they exist.

Gigantism is a medical condition caused by excess HGH, although rare not uncommon. LINK

In this list of "Tallest People" are many of the size mentioned in modern times. Robert Wadlow was nearly 9 feet tall.

By the way, the link is Spam as somebody pointed out. A random collection of unconfirmed, likely untrue nonsense.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I beleive in giants sure, I just don't beleive that they're 'OMG! proof the bible is right!" most sites and discussions on giants always look at them wih a binlical view, forget all the non-xtian cultures with giant folklore, like native americans, vikings, greeks, everyone just focuses on biblical ideas of giants, it's kind of annoying

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gren
I beleive in giants sure, I just don't beleive that they're 'OMG! proof the bible is right!" most sites and discussions on giants always look at them wih a binlical view, forget all the non-xtian cultures with giant folklore, like native americans, vikings, greeks, everyone just focuses on biblical ideas of giants, it's kind of annoying

I'm not a big bible thump-er, and in fact I tend to be very skeptical when it comes to bible accuracies, but, the simple logic is there.

The bible is nothing more than 2000 year old tabloid stories taken out of context. But in knowing that does not mean there is no pearls of truth in it. Funny thing is everyone who has been preached to from the "Good Book" are the first ones to call you crazy when the exact same thing that is discussed in the bible are given new names. Angels = White Light Orbs Demons and devils = Reptilians and of course Giants = Giant Aliens.

In as far as the stories go about giants, I have no doubt many of the "stories" are hoaxes. But in saying that the simple logic is, if one story is true, it makes the whole subject true! I bet at least one of these findings are true, and Giants are a reality.

Now I say, if true, then both of the parties, reps and giants, have some "Splanen" to do to us! So, we were just possessions to you, subjects to bow down and worship you? Both powers have attempted to hide from us, for what reason? Fear that one day we might stand up and demand our freedom? Or might you have hidden from us out of shame? Or both?

To the Reps I say, your day is over and you should be viewed as a extinct species! No more thought should be given you. To our giants, our true missing link I say, you owe us nothing in the way of support. We will, if given enough time to mend from the covert manipulations through time, get on the right track. You must know the level of covert manipulation we have endured and what it has caused. We will survive through the coming tribulations and if their is anything you do owe us, it is a simple explanation. Why!

There is no real difference between the divine spirit of the giant, or of us. When you were cast out of the garden, you did what you had to do to survive, and from what I hear, was quite disgusting LOL LOL. But hey, Ill cut you some slack because I know how nasty your "Daddy" was, you know, your lord god. My point is, if the roles were reversed there would be little difference in the outcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join