It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! All the women "like" me at the office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Wait a minute. You're 18 and you have an office job in this economy? I find that hard to believe

The rest, about the girls and all, I totally buy that. I have the same problem, bitches givin' me the eye all the time, rubbin' against my leg, kissing me whenever my face gets close enough. Maybe I should stop taking my dogs to the shop. They're just dog biscuit chasers, they really don't care about the inner me.

edit on 8-11-2010 by VictorVonDoom because: to add picture of my girls

edit on 8-11-2010 by VictorVonDoom because: need to figure out how to imbed pictures

edit on 8-11-2010 by VictorVonDoom because: third time is a charm

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

A dog is one of your 'girls'

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

And my employees
The one on the left is in charge of security, the one on the right is in charge of morale, the one in the center is a trainee.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Buddy, if you're anything like me, it's electromagnetic energy and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it. It doesn't matter if they are single or not, if we're in proximity, I attract them.. it's boggled my mind for years.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hey hey! I am 18 as well. Same problem, all around. Seriously don't mean to brag, for I have a girlfriend i have been with for 2 years now, and we are the kind of people who aren't going to have sex until we decide to have a baby....haha..."we". anyways,

No harm in a little flirting to keep your moral high. Smile and ask how their day is going, and even throw in a joke. Of course it will be awkward when one of them will make a move, and i say when because it will happen, but just play it off if not interested and in the right situation.

Love is great, show it to everyone. But I'm an entrepreneur, so i only deal with people over the phone usually. No work romance for me.

Hit me up for some tips on making money easily at home some time. If your a gamer, you'll love it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sleep with as many as you can and/or send some my way,

GL and TY,

/joking (well.. maybe...)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Is there such a thing as too much attention from the opposite sex???

18 year old boys haha funny bunch

You are probably imagining the whole thing dude....or taking too much out of a situation.
I regularly talk to girls....they flick there hair, touch their neck...all the signs, but this is just things girls do. I flirt with girls for fun...nothing sexual just literally to brighten their day, or make them smile.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Think of baseball and the 'awkwardness' usually subsides.

You just made my day.

The funniest thing I have read for a looong time.

Thank's SD, I needed that.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I am not saying this is the case but I think it is possible the OP is misinterpreting his co-workers actions, based on situations I have observed.

Girl stands with hands clasped behind her back completely oblivious that it makes her chest more prominent.
Guy sees her standing like that and thinks she is deliberately trying to show off her chest.

Girl is looking at guy but her mind is a million miles away not even aware she is staring at him.
Guy thinks she wants me.

Girl wears a low cut blouse and heels her thoughts on the outfit are "totally stylish and too cute."
Guy sees outfit and thinks "She is wearing that 'cause she is trying to get laid."

Girl absentmindedly licks her lip or chews on her lip because its a bad habit.
Guy thinks "She is flirting with me."

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
get over yourself dude
lol

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Question. Are they hot or ugly?
My response hinges upon this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When I think of how many I passed up when I was 18 (I'm 42 now, married with 2 kids), I could just kick myself.

If I could go back in time I would have slept with them all. Maybe even slept with them all at once to save time! But I digress into my nightly fantasies which dwell on how much was coming my way at 18 y/o and how little fun I have at work now.

So I don't know if that's advice or not.

Ok... here's some advice I was told by my roommate when I was 18 and two girls were at my house and both acting very very frisky, "Don't look a gifthorse in the mouth!"

I wasn't sure what he meant by that a first, but I figured it out when I was making breakfast for both of them in the morning.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Take them to your car after work silly trickster. If you have one if not then any public restroom will work. The ones the boss doesn't use you know the nasty ones.

Well, if you are able to do this, then good for you I guess.

For me, when trying to negotiate getting her back to a private place like that, that's where things usually break down. That's when they go "but, but, I have a boyfriend!" or some other stupid thing.

For a woman at work to go "oh, sure, coffee, of course I'll hang out with you at your place! Of course I'll call you, no problem!", that would be asking way too much I guess! sigh

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sleep with as many as you can and/or send some my way,

NO!!!! Don't s**t where you eat man! (especially in this economy)...unless you're the boss (or doing the boss, and even then, good to have a backup plan).

At least it sounds like the gals there don't appeal to you, so my advice is to just accept a little flirting, and not make such a big deal of it. Engage in the typical workplace banter, focus on your duties there, and try not to let it bother you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by vqsnapp

as funny as that idea is, i dont think that he should have to fake his sexuality in order to get these women to leave him alone...its a form of sexual harrasment, if he is in a situation that hes not comfortable with hes being harrased, if it was a woman and all the men were standing cupping thier balls or conveniently dropping pencils under her skirt then it would be sexual harrasment.

i know flirting goes on in the workplace, mostly to releive boredom, but when u start feeling uncomfortable about it then a line is being crossed.

Thank you, someone who understands!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ugly.
Second Line
edit on 9-11-2010 by Gazrok because: EDIT: Second Line is not needed in Off-Topic forums. Also, just typing "Second Line" does not exempt from a one-liner warning. If you can contribute a valid point in one line, no mod will ever ding you for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Do you (OP) think you will be MORE comfortable working there, if you complain about it, and these women now just glare at you, talk behind your back, etc. instead of flirt with you?

Sure, it's technically harassment, but you have to weigh the consequences of ALL of your possible actions here, and make the call. I'm not saying what they are doing is "right", but the real world is just that kid...(and yep, at 18, I can call you "kid"
)

Let's be frank....it only bothers you because you see them as "ugly"....if you thought they were "hot", we wouldn't even be having this conversation...would we? Just something to think about....and that maybe at least some of the problem is in the mirror...???

As another poster mentioned, this could be an OPPORTUNITY... Look, I once was in a similar situation. However, I took the time to talk to these ladies, and got to know THEM, as people. Pretty soon, we were taking breaks at the same time, etc. and let me tell you, I learned more about women during the few months I worked there with them, during those breaks, just by talking to them, than I did in all my years of life prior to that. (the flirting also dropped off considerably too, after just a brief period of increase).... (I was one of only about 3 males on this shift, with about 12 other females, and I was in my early 20's, they were mostly in their upper 30's, 40's. These talks were really with the same 4 other gals. In fact, if it wasn't for them, I probably would have never got with my wife, as even without knowing her personally, they were able to read signals just through the conversation, that I seemed to keep missing.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ahhh the "bend and snap"

It's been proven! Works every time...

Just tell them you are not interested, be honest.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

ah, the bend and snap.

the very FIRST thing I thought of when I read the opening post.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It just feels really awkward, and there isnt anyone i can talk to about it, because of how stupid it sounds lol.

One of my really close friends was in a situation much like yours he started working at a credit union. The only guy surrounded by ladys all day long. I was jealous for sure because I saw the women he worked with. Eventually he got to know a couple of them who happened to be friends with each other outside the workplace. Just as you might think I got introduced to them it was great and all thanks to my friend. After a few months and occasional nights out we all became close. I even got to sleep over Amanda's house all because I was not a self conscious tool. I was cool and reserved and most important persistent. Unfortunately my friend got fired from the credit union from sleeping in too late which was kind of my fault for partying with him one night how ironic eh.

Haydn only good things can come from being an outgoing person even it it means playing their head games.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join