It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Well you made the comment that you can prove these are bugs by all means let us see the proof. So you make a bold statement yet you don't want to backup the statement.Why not? You seem to want others to provide proof and yet you will not.

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot about your question of how to transfer your video. You need either a card installed with an s-video input and software or you can buy external devices for that. I've seen them at Best Buy for under $20. As far as codecs, look to Techsmith which I see many Pro's recommending.

Link to article about converting.

The one I have is similar to the one in the photo. I think I paid about $30 for it at Sams Club maybe 7 years ago.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

How fast is it flying then genius? Oh thats right, you don't know .... so stop claiming it is too fast..

For all we know it didn't fly behind the tree, it just flew into a shaded area, or blended in with the tree and was camouflaged.. It could also be a spec of dust, or pollen, or some type of debris floating in small currents of air.

To claim my logic is wrong, and then insist this is video of anything other than a mundane earthly object... that is just... hilarious.
edit on 8-11-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No, you took my words out of context... I didn't say I could prove the OP's video is bugs, because there lacks much needed information. I said I could prove the objects that I film that look exactly similar are bugs.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Because it went behind the tree...........

That is why it vanished...

This video was taken in the day... ambient light, including light in the infrared range, is reflecting off of everything. That includes bugs.

Contradicting yourself makes you look foolish.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok, it's a bug, it's a bird, it's a bat, it's a plane, it's a laser-pointer....

Ok it's aliens, it's jesus, it's the government, it's reptilians, or ghosts, or spirit orbs, or the galactic federation of light...

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I didn't contradict myself...

Thinking I did makes you look foolish.

link   

Originally posted by Crumbles

Because it went behind the tree...........

That is why it vanished...

This video was taken in the day... ambient light, including light in the infrared range, is reflecting off of everything. That includes bugs.

Contradicting yourself makes you look foolish.

He won't even acknowledge the videos I posted because they intimidate him. Instead he'd rather talk about how "irrelevant" they are to the topic (uh when is evidence EVER irrelevant on this forum?).

edit on 8-11-2010 by obzerv because: (no reason given)

link   

I didn't contradict myself...

Thinking I did makes you look foolish.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ok it's aliens, it's jesus, it's the government, it's reptilians, or ghosts, or spirit orbs, or the galactic federation of light...

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeee

Ok, I'm glad to see that you can also play the guessing game, but that wasn't my point. Maybe you missed the rest of my post.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I am not going to start a flame war with you but, you clearly said because it went behind the tree. Then you go on to say for all we know it did not go behind the tree. So i am not understanding you I guess. All I see is a contradiction.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You have no point.... you sit there and tell people you are incapable of identifying it because you lack knowledge of identifying objects in the sky. You are incapable of deductive logic and reasoning, and you settle with ignorance.

Fail.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't responded but I figured out how to upload a better quality video of the objects. Here you go...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

YOU asked why it disappeared when it went behind the tree.... I said, "because it went behind the tree"... I was agreeing with what you said... it went behind the tree....

It could have also not have gone behind the tree.... I am not contradicting myself.. I am giving you alternate explanations...

All you are doing is trying your hardest to make me look wrong, but instead are just making yourself look foolish..

Originally posted by Crumbles
That being said, why did the said light vanish when it went behind the tree when he first spots it?

WTH is going on with ATS, it's being over run by people with no short term memory, and they just want to find flaws and contradiction in others, but not themselves....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by obzerv

All of your Alison Kruse videos have been discussed time and time again.

I refer you to this thread by maybe...maybe not in regards to this woman and her shenanigans:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, Armap has asked you to keep to the subject at hand, and that is NOT Kruse and her crap.

I too am asking politely for you to stop derailing this thread with the above mentioned rubbish.

If you want to discuss those videos, please browse the thread I have provided and then share your thoughts there.

Thanks.

link   

link   
The time 3:33 on the video is mind bugling me

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>